Status: Completed. :D

Get Me Out!

Jayce Nathaniel

"Oh! Jayce look in here! They still have beds and chairs in here." Emily smiled and ran into the room. The floor was crazy dirty, the chairs were rotted and ready to fall apart with the next gust of wind, and the beds were just old mattresses on the ground with paper thin blankets and no pillows.

"Not very romantic, don't you think?" I said looking around at the small gross room.

"You're all the romance I need." Emily smiled seductively and led me over to one of the mattresses. We plopped down and a huge cloud of dust poofed up around us. We both started coughing like crazy.

"Okay. I'd rather do it on the ground."I said, finally able to talk. Emily laughed and pushed me back.

"Do you ever stop whining you big baby?"

"Only when you kiss me." She laughed and pressed her cherry lips to mine. She ran her hands down my chest and tugged on my shirt. I let her pull it off and expose my nice 6-pac. I rolled over and removed her jacked and T-shirt so her black lacy bra was the only thing that was covering her chest. "God you're beautiful." I said looking her up and down.

"Just shut up and kiss me." She giggled. I kissed her lips, down her jawline, and down to her neck. My hands started wandering down to her pants when, "Jayce! Jayce turn around!"

I looked up and saw a bright white light. The light then started to form into the figure of a human. Emily was clutching my arm and her nails were breaking my skin. The light turned into a teenage girl with a long old-fashioned dress on. Her dark hair was hanging down to her waist. The thing that frightened me the most... was the huge knife in her hand.

"A-A-Aubree? No! It can't be! You're just a legend!" I yelled, jumping up and pulling Emily up with me.

"Jayce! Let's get the fuck out of here!" Emily cried. Before we could bolt, the figure disappeared and reappeared right in front of Emily. She stabbed the knife right into Emily's stomach and her blood squirted. Emily looked at me, her mouth open but nothing would come out, and fell onto the mattress.

"EMILY! NO!" I screamed, reaching down to get her. Aubree used some kind of freaky ghost force and through me against the wall. Emily laid there clutching her bleeding stomach and coughing. Her eyes were filled with tears and terror and there was nothing I could do to save her. Tears were instantly pouring out of my own eyes.

Aubree looked at me, smiled, then stabbed Emily eight more times. Her blood was spilling everywhere! This could not be fucking happening! I struggled to get up, looked and my loved Emily as the crazy bitch stabbed her again and again, whispered her name, then ran!
♠ ♠ ♠
Told you I was getting to the good stuff!(:
Poor Emily. She is now dead. One down, seven to go.
What do you think is going to happen to Jayce? How about the rest of the group?
Oh, there will not be a death in every chapter from now. It will be like two or three until the next one.
Comments make my life<3
Thanks,
Twisted Taylor(: