‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

The World Is Ugly, But Your Beautiful To Me...

“There you are! I’ve been looking for you everywhere. Come one we’re going down to the park, me and you.” Chantelle exclaimed walking into my room.

“The park?”

“Yeah, the park not far from here.” She responded walking over to me and grabbing my hand, sending tingles up my body.

“Okay, anything to make you happy.” I said with a smile, making her turn a slight shade of pink.

Once we were both changed into warm clothes we headed towards the park.

**CHANTELLE’S POV**

We walked side by side to the park, his hands thrusted into his jeans pockets, it didn’t help that it was cold; it looked as if it were about to snow. My toes and fingers felt as if they were about to fall off.

“Your fingers are blue!” Gerard exclaimed looking down at my fingers.

“Oh, they are too!” I said admiring my fingers.

“You’re weird.”

“Thank you.”

“Here give me your hand.” He said, one of his hands out to me.

I lifted my hand up and put it in his, as he laced our fingers together. Making me feel much warmer, as we carried on walking towards the park that was just across the road from the school, since Gerard insisted we go there.

“So why did you want to come to the park anyway?” He asked turning towards me.

“Just to get out of the house.” I answered. I only did because I wanted to talk to him, since he was always in his room.

“Okay.” He replied, just as we reached the park.

“Oooo! I’m on the swing!” I squealed running towards the only swing there, letting go off his hand, regretting it straight away.

“I’ll push you.”

I’ll push you, I’ll push you…Those words, I had heard them before but from where?

“You alright?” Gerard asked, as he begun to push me.

“Yeah, I’m fine why?”

“You sort of spaced out then.”

“Oh, sorry.”

He carried on pushing me higher and higher; it almost felt as if I were flying.

“It’s snowing.” I pointed out, as small snowflakes fell in my hair.

“No shit, Sherlock.” Gerard snorted.

“I’m not Sherlock dumbass, I’m Chantelle.” I retorted, he simply rolled his eyes.

“Gerard?”

“Mmmm.”

“Is there anything else about me I don’t know about?”

**GERARD’S POV**

Shit, should I tell her, about the baby? She didn’t need to know, well not yet anyway.

“Ummm, no not that I can think of.” I lied. “Why?”

“I don’t know I just get this feeling.”

“Well I’m pretty sure it’s nothing.” I assured.

“So did you want to head back now?” I asked.

“We just got here Gerard.” She replied, with a small laugh.

“Yeah I know I’m just freezing.”

“Okay, fine.”

We walked back to the house in silence I wasn’t really sure of what to say.

“I’m sorry.” She whispered.

I wasn’t even sure if she was talking to me

“What! Why?”

“Because, I know that you are hurting because I can’t remember. I mean who wouldn’t, the girl they did just about everything for forgetting who they are-”

“Hey, hey, don’t kill yourself over it, anyways it’s not your fault now is it?” I explained turning towards her.

She shook her head.

“No, now let’s go have some hot chocolate inside.” I suggested once we reached the house.

“Okay!” She grinned.

**CHANTELLE’S POV**

Once we entered the house, everyone was gathered in the living room, sitting around looking excited.

“Why are you lot so excited?” Gerard asked.

“We’re performing a few more shows before Christmas!” Frank exclaimed, with one of his famous grins.

“Really? Where?” Gerard continued.

“New York, 2 days time.” Ray added.

“With Christmas just around the corner!” Mikey informed.

Wow! Even I hadn’t noticed that, there were just another 8 days till Christmas.

“That means we have to go shopping!” Christa pointed out.

“Oh my god! We should have another Kris Kringle!” Rachel suggested.

“That’s a great idea!” Alicia exclaimed in a agreement.

“I agree!” Corrine and Emily said in unison.

“Me too!” Frank raised his hand jumping up and down in his chair.

“Us three!” Bob, Ray, Mikey all said in unison, all 3 of them raising there hands.

“What about you Gee and Chantelle?” Everyone’s attention towards us.

“I’m up for it, are you Gee?” I confirmed, looking towards Gerard who was staring at me.

“As long as you promise to not leave me.” He whispered.

“Uhhh, I promise.” I replied, confused as to why he was asking that.

I looked at everyone else, there smiles and grins gone replaced with frowns.

Why was everyone frowning?

Was there something I was missing?

Was it because of me?
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry my other chapter was shot

but besides that

I'm starting a new story

its called The Rose.

frank iero story!

thanks to all the comments

i will still be carrying on with this story so dont think im not!