‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Are You Thinking Of Her?

**GERARD’S POV**

Do you know what it feels like as if everything you once lived for doesn’t exist anymore?

That’s exactly how I feel.

And it was all one person’s fault.

Chantelle didn’t deserve this; she had been through enough shit in her life, but this, this was too much. What had she done to deserve this?

What happens if she doesn’t remember? Will we have to go through everything again? What happens if she does get her memory back? Will she hate me? Will she leave me? Will I give up on her and find someone new? Of course not, will I? I mean I found Eliza after she left, but in the end that didn’t work.

Was it wrong for me too cancel my marriage with Eliza? Should I have stayed with Eliza? Of course not, I had never loved her…but she had loved me.

I feel so lost without Chantelle, the real her, the one that made my heart skip a beat, the one that sent tingles through out my body if we were to touch, the one who would make me feel as if nothing could harm me when she was in my arms. It just wasn’t the same with her memory gone of me, now she just seemed so…different. I liked it when she would keep everything bottled up inside now everything I can see. I just want my old Chantelle back.

She didn’t even remember about the baby, because anything connected with me is totally forgotten.

No one else has a problem with this, it’s just me. That’s probably because I’m the only she has forgotten.

But I guess, not everyone get’s what they want.
♠ ♠ ♠
just a short chapter on gerards thoughts

hope you likey!

thanks for the supah dupah comments!

these people are my new best friends

BasketCaseFromFrance
XxHeavenxXHelpXxUsxX
RIOT!xoxoSCARG33
Lucifer's Angel
Fairytale-Princess
Way_Down_Under
jephalova
EmMyB
New Ger-Z.

WOW LOT OF COMMENTS

XD