‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Girl Cooties.

**CHANTELLE’S POV**
**TIME ELAPSE**

“How are you feeling about tonight?” I asked Gerard.

Gerard decided he wanted to show me something so he ’kidnapped’ me, (as he had put it), and was now taking me to some place that he wanted to show me.

I was just scared that he was going to rape me.

“Not too bad, its not the first time I’ve sang live in front of people, but it is the first time that you will be hearing our songs.” He grinned.

“Yeah it is…So where are we going?” I questioned for the millionth time.

“For the millionth time, it’s a secret and if I were to tell you-”

“It wouldn’t be a secret anymore blah blah blah, I know, I know. I just hate secrets, they suck.” I crossed my arms over my chest.

Gerard chuckled before saying, “I know you do, you never did in the first place.”

“Well now I see why, you probably are right now aren’t you?” I joked, but he stiffened up.

“Gerard, you aren’t, are you?”

No reply.

“You told me, that you weren’t hiding anything else, what aren’t you telling me Gerard?”

“Nothing?” It sounded more like he was trying to convince himself then me.

“Gerard, the one thing I hate more then homophobes, is liars, and right now you’re not doing very good at it.”

“I know I’m not, it’s just, I-I can’t tell you.”

I sighed.

There was no point in trying to get it out of him, if he wasn’t going to tell me anything.

“Fine, if you’re not going to tell me then I’ll stop nagging you, but I hope you know that I will eventually find out.” I warned him.

“Yes ma’am!” He saluted, making me slightly giggle.

The strange thing is I could never be mad at him for to long, he just knew how to cheer me up.

“We’re here.” He announced.

We pulled into a parking lot.

“We’re here, where the fuck is here?”

“Hop out of the car and I’ll show you.”

“I swear if you dare try to fucking rape me or some crazy shit like that I will fucking kill you.”

He put a hand over his heart trying to look offended.

“Chantelle, I thought you would know me better then that, I would never hurt you and besides I wouldn’t rape you…”

“Then what would you do?” I questioned, putting my hand on the seat belt buckle, trying to look as if I was about to make a run for it.

“I would…suck you’re blood out!

“I knew it! I knew you were a vampire!” I laughed.

“Come on, we should probably get out before it’s to late.”

“Okay.” I replied, undoing the seat belt and hopping out of the car.

I followed not far behind Gerard, who grabbed on to my hand. It really did suck being in Winter.

“I know it’s Winter and all…”

God, he was like psychic.

“But this was one of you’re favorite place’s, so I thought I might bring you by here.” He explained as we were now walking on sand.

“Are we at a beach?”

“Yup.”

“Which one?” I asked.

Why the fuck was I asking? I didn’t even know how many beaches there were in fucking New Jersey!

I looked up from where we standing and saw the water twinkle in the little bit of ray of sunshine that was just peeking through the clouds, out onto the water.

“It’s beautiful, I feel as if I have been here before.” I spoke.

I really did feel as if I had been here before, the way the waves crashed upon to the shore, felt as if the waves were talking to me wanting me to walk forwards and feel the water, I looked towards the pier and felt as if I had been once on the tip of the pier staring out onto the ocean.

“You have, you use to always come here when you were really upset about something or when someone pissed you off.”

“Can we go down onto the sand?” I asked, like a 5-year old nagging there mom about wanting to get a lollypop.

“Sure.” He exclaimed, taking my hand in his and leading us down onto the sand.

When we reached the ice cold sand, I quickly took of my converses off and socks, before folding my pants up to my knees, and ran straight towards the water.

The icy cold water, reached up to my ankles.

“Aren’t you cold.” Gerard called out from behind me.

“Nope.” I replied back.

I watched as he ran up towards me, his bleached hair now getting a bit longer.

“I think you should dye you’re hair back.”

“Why?” He queered once he reached me.

“It’s getting long.” I pointed out, running a hand through his hair.

His hair was down to his the top of his neck now.

“What color do you suggest, oh smart one?” He smirked.

“Well young one, I suggest you dye it black, but since you’re hair his starting to stick up in different angles, I think you should put some blonde in it.”

“Okay, just for you.” He smiled.

I smiled in return before looking out into the ocean.

I felt his eyes on me, which started to make me feel really uncomfortable and nervous.

“You want to play in the sand? I want to play in the sand.” I nervously said, before running up to the dry sand.

I sat down on the sand and waited till he joined me; from where I was sitting it looked as if he were arguing with himself.

“Are you coming, or are you going to argue with yourself all day.” I shouted out to him, catching his attention.

He walked over to where I was, plopping himself down on the sand next to me.

“Okay, lets have a competition, the person who has…The biggest, most prettiest, sandcastle, wins.”

“Wins what?”

“I don’t know, we’ll figure it out in the end.” I shrugged, before getting to work.

~30 minutes later~

“5, 4, 3, 2, 1…STOP!” I shouted out.

“Okay, now to the judges.”

“First we have the quite tall, but prettyful sandcastle from, the not-so-famous Gerard Way!” I announced.

“And the elegant, yet beautiful sandcastle from, the famous, Ms. Chantelle.”

“And the winner is…”

“Ms. Chantelle!” I announced.

“That’s unfair, you cheated.”

“Pfft, me cheating, never.” I retorted.

“So have you decided on what the winner get’s yet?” He rolled his eyes.

I thought about it for a second and only thought it was fair that the loser got something to.

I gently placed a kiss on his cheek.

“That was for you’re effort.” I exclaimed.

“A-And for the winner?” He stuttered.

“Hmmm, I was thinking an ice-cream.”

“Well an ice-cream she shall get.” He said, before dragging me up back to where our shoes and socks were.

Once our socks and shoes were back on, after dusting all the sand off, we walked up to the car and buckled ourselves in.

“So what does Ms. Chantelle want on her cone?” He quickly turned towards me.

“Ummm…Strawberry!” I giggled, like a school girl.

“Okay.”

“And for the not-so-famous Gerard Way?” I questioned.

“Hmmm…Chocolate?”

“Okay.”

Upon reaching a near by ice-cream shop, we hopped out of the car and walked inside.

“Hello.” The girl at the counter said, she looked no older then 20 years old.

“Hi, uhhh, can I please get 1 scoop of Strawberry on one cone and 1 scoop of chocolate on another.”

“Okay that would be $8.35.”

Fuck, just for an ice-cream.

I was about to object and say ‘let’s go to another ice-cream parlor, but Gerard was already paying for it.

“Thank you.” She said before making our cones.

I heard whispering from behind me.

I didn’t want to turn around.

But I could just make out what they were saying.

“Is that Gerard Way?”

“Oh my god it is to.”

“Should we ask for his autograph?”

“Yeah let’s go.” They whispered, before walking up behind Gerard and tapping him on the shoulder.

“Ummm, excuse me but are you Gerard Way?” One girl asked, as Gerard turned around, both girls gasped.

“Yes I am.” He smirked at the two 15-17 year olds.

“C-Can we get you’re autograph?” The girl on the left spoke, smiling, who was wearing a Misfits shirt.

“Sure, do you have a pen and paper?”

“Yep, one second.” The girl on the right said before digging through her bag, she got a pen but no paper; she quickly grabbed a napkin and handed it over to Gerard.

“Here you go girls.” Gerard said, before handing it over to the two girls who had big smiles on both of their faces.

“Thank you.” They giggled before running off, forgetting to buy their ice-cream.

By the time Gerard was done serving the ice-creams were already done, I didn’t want to let them melt so I had grabbed them and was still holding on to them.

“So I see you’re not the not-so-famous I thought you were.” I smiled.

“Yup, I’m the absolutely-so-famous-right-now Gerard you didn’t know I was.” He grinned, before grabbing his ice-cream from my hands.

“Uhhh, I sort of had to lick you're ice-cream to stop it from melting.”

Even on a cold day, ice-cream still melts.

“Ewww…Girl cooties.” He crinkled his nose.

“Oh, shut up.” I playfully hit his arm.

“I’m joking.” He laughed, before we both exited the shop and into the car.

We sat in the car for a little while eating our ice-creams.

By the time he had finished his, I had only just gotten up to my cone.

“Fuck, you’re a slow ice-cream eater.”

“Well that’s probably because, I like to savor the flavor.”

“What the fuck?”

“Tis true, tis weird.” I explained.

He shook his head before we drove back to where everyone else was.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the LOOOONG ASS WAIT! but because my computer is really slow i have barely been on here but finally found the time to come on here so here is my update

thanks to all the people who have commented on my other story The Rose

and this one

In Love With God
RomanceAtTheDisco
jephalova
xx-mychemicalSUICIDE
Lucifer's Angel
Fairytale-Princess
XxHeavenxXHelpXxUsxX
RIOT!xoxoSCARG33
New Ger-Z.
BasketCaseFromFrance

thank you so much for waiting and for the new readers!