‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

No Love...

I woke up the next morning, I felt something soft and gentle caressing my face.

I opened my eyes and saw Gerard with a warm smile on his face.

“Morning.”

“Morning, Gee.”

“Did you have a nice sleep?”

“Yep, did you?”

“Yeah I did.” He gently spoke, still softly caressing the side of my face.

He looked so…Happy.

His eyes seemed to twinkle even though the room was dark besides the small light shining in through the small window, his lips were curved up into a smile, his jet black hair bringing his eyes out more.

Wait, jet black hair?

“You dyed your hair!” I pointed out.

He chuckled, “Yes I did, you like?”

“I love it.”

“I told you I would, so I thought why not now.” He laughed.

Oh, that laugh, it made him seem brighter, even in the dark, he just seemed to shine.

“So tonight’s you’re big night.”

“It’s not really that big.”

“It is for me, I want to know what you guys sound like.”

“Well you will tonight, promise.” He smiled, before tracing patterns over my face.

I slowly began to feel tired again.

“You keep doing that; I’m going to fall asleep.”

“Well then do that, go back to sleep.” He whispered before, my eyelids closed.

**GERARD’S POV**

Once she was fast asleep, I walked upstairs and got myself a coffee, where all the guy’s were sitting.

“Morning.” I greeted.

“We need to talk.” Mikey firmly said.

“Okay, what’s up?” I asked, sitting down beside Frank who was looking into his coffee, each of the guy’s avoiding my gaze, everyone except Mikey.

But of course Mikey was always like that, he was the only one that could stare me in the eyes when being serious.

“It’s to do with Chantelle.” Mikey explained.

“Yeah, I’m listening.”

“We know you like Chantelle, hell, we think you may love her, and Gerard you should know that you just can’t.”

What the fuck were they on about?

“I do not.” I fought back.

“Yes you do and don’t you dare fucking lie!” Frank abruptly said, hitting his fist down on the table.

“Look, Gerard the thing is that she doesn’t know who you are-”

“And what the fuck does that have to do with who I fucking love!”

“You do fucking love her!” Mikey taunted.

“Yes I do, and I’m going to do whatever it takes to get her back, even if that means waiting forever.” I countered back.

“You just can’t Gerard!” Bob now frustrated stood up abruptly.

“And why the fuck not guys? Every single girlfriend I’ve had in the past you’ve hate besides Chantelle, so why do you all of a sudden hate her?”

“Because, it will hurt her!”

“How the fuck will loving her hurt her.”

“Because she doesn’t know who the fuck you are, she may seem comfortable around you now but once you explain to her about you’re little affair between you and Eliza and the baby, she’s going to hate you, trust me Gerard.” Mikey said, not talking about the baby Chantelle once had.

“No, I wont trust you if you are trying to over-take my life, I should be allowed to love who I want even if she doesn’t remember who I am, I’ve made mistakes with her and I’m not about to make another one.”

“Gerard, right now its not you we are worried, it’s her! How the fuck do you think she’s going to feel when she finds out about the baby? She won’t be happy, that’s for sure.”

“I just can’t give up on her I fucking love her, and if you guys don’t understand that, then you don’t know me at all!”

“We know you more then you know yourself Gerard, I’m you’re fucking brother for Christ’s sake, if you think that I don’t know anything about you at all then there is seriously something wrong with you.”

“Maybe there is something wrong with me, but you can’t stop love.”

“Yes you can.”

“How Mikey? How the fuck do you stop love?” I challenged.

“When it doesn’t exist, you don’t love her, you want her and I can tell these things because I’m you’re brother.”

“Well maybe I don’t want a fucking brother!” I screamed.

The whole room froze.

“Mikey I didn’t-”

“Don’t say it.” He hissed almost in tears.

I was about to reach forward again when there was a creak from the floor boards.

All of our heads turned towards the arch in the door way and there stood.

Chantelle.

She looked, shocked, surprised and scared, all at once.

I was about to step towards her, but before I could she ran, she ran out the door.

I turned back towards the guy’s, they all looked disappointed, everyone except Mikey who was silently crying.

I hadn’t meant to say those words, I would never regret having a brother, it just slipped out of my mouth.

Before I could get a word out all the guys left, even Ray who had tried to stay calm the whole time.

Leaving me alone in the kitchen with the cup of coffee I hadn’t even got to finish.

I had fucked up big time.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks to everyone who commented

and everything else

HAPPY MCR DAY!

lol

thanks again to those who commented on The Rose

love you all
extra bunch of freshly baked yummy cookies for you

lol

love these guys SOOOO MUCH!

New Ger-Z.
Fairytale-Princess
Lucifer's Angel
BasketCaseFromFrance
XxHeavenxXHelpXxUsxX
EmMyB
XxXfrankiesangelXxX
xx-mychemicalSUICIDE

ps. i hope you like the twist...I'm such a bitch!

*evil laugh*

ciao!