‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Lyn-z...

Gerard’s POV.

“Hey guys, I’ll be back. Just got to go clear some stuff up.” I exclaimed even though they didn’t hear me.

I walked off the tour bus and headed towards the stage. I could hear a band playing their set now.
They actually didn’t sound half that bad. I approached the stage seeing the band play as the crowd moved along with the singer. Whose crazy hairstyle kind of scared me.

“The bass, the rock
The mic, the treble
I like my coffee black
Just like my metal,”

“The bass, the rock
The mic, the treble
I like my coffee black
Just like my metal,”

“I can't wait for you to knock me up
In a minute, minute
In a fuckin' minute,”

“I can't wait for you to knock me up
In a minute, minute
In a second,”

“I can't wait for you to shut me up
And make me hip like bad ass
I can't wait for you to shut me up
Shut it up,”

I stood on the side tapping my foot along to their song which was quite catchy. Their band had a quite unique style.

That was when I noticed her…She bent back in her school mini-skirt and her red vest, she strummed her bass with black fingerless gloves.

As she bent back her eyes caught mine staring, I turned away embarrassed for staring. She got back up and turned around looking up at me before turning back around with a smile.

They finished their song with a bang, “Thank you for coming out tonight. You all look fucking sexy.” The singer shouted into the microphone, swaying his hips. I chuckled at his immaturity. “We are Mindless Self Indulgence and you can all suck my cock!” The crowd cheered as they walked off stage.

They walked past me, I then noticed that she hadn’t followed. I looked on the stage but she wasn’t there.

“Looking for someone?” I turned around to see that she was there with a bottle placed to her lips as she took a gulp.

“Uhh…” I turned away blushing.

“I’m Lyn-z.” She said, laughing slightly holding her hand out.

“Gerard.” I shook her hand smiling.

“You’re from that band My Chemical Romance right?” She smiled and I couldn’t help but look at her red covered lips.

“Yeah the singer.” I smiled, a bit ashamed I had never heard of Mindless Self Indulgence.

“Cool.”

It went quiet, “So….Uh, the band and I were going to hang out later, maybe you should come by…” I trailed off.

“Sure! I don’t think we have anything else to do.” She grinned.

“Okay cool, so I will see you later then.” I grinned back at her.

“Yeah, bye Gerard.” She waved as she chased after the rest of her band.

“Bye Lyn-z.” I said breathless.

I felt someone slap my back, “Where have you been Gee? I was looking for you.” Frank giggled.

“No you weren’t.” Someone pointed out.

“Well I was thinking of him.”

“No you weren’t.” Everyone joined in.

“Well I missed him.”

“No you didn’t.” Everyone repeated.

“Well I wanted to have some sexy time with Gerard before our set.”

“No you don’t.”

“Shut the fuck up.” He giggled.

“Who the fuck put him on sugar?” Bob questioned.

“Meee!” Emily giggled along with him.

“Oh fuck.” Bob shook his head.

“So where have you been Gee?” Ray asked. I ignored them all staring off into space, forgetting about everything, except for the way she had said my name…
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry again for the yet late update...

Not have I been really busy but I have been really lazy so sorry again.

I sort of had a writer's block and wasn't sure how to write this chapter.

I know this chapter isn't as interesting but things are starting to heat up. :XD

I won't be making any promises about when my next update will be...But I will do my best to update. :D