You Take the Breath Right out of Me

Paul and the Pack.

Angel looked over at the group of boys without shirts on walk this way, after what looked like a heated argument. The one that wouldn't stop staring at her, sat by her with a small smile. Angel smiled back. "Hi, I'm Paul," he said.

"Angel," she said, placing her small hand in his much larger one. They sat there and talked for hours like they have known each other their whole lives, and Angel started to consider him a friend by the time she had to leave. Bye Paul," she said, giving him a hug. He hugged her back. She let go, and waved to the others. "See ya Sam. Bye Jared," she said. They waved back.

By the time she got back home, she was cold again. She had to give Mike his coat back at the diner, and walked home in the cold. She walked inside, and saw Mason grinning at her. She stopped and raised an eyebrow. "What's going on?" She asked. His grin widened, and he held up a pair of car keys.

"Guess whose car is here?" He asked. Angel gasped, and screamed out in happiness. She ran towards her brother, and jumped at him. He caught her, and swung her around.

"Really?!" She asked excitedly. He nodded.

"It's in the garage," he said. Angel jumped up, and ran out into the garage to see her white Camaro sitting in there.

Angel grinned, and ran back inside. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She yelled, throwing her arms around her brother in a death grip. He laughed and hugged her back. Then, she looked down at his outfit. "I thought you had the day off," she said, confused. Mason sighed.

"I did, but I got called in," he said, looking at her, pleading with his eyes for her to understand. Angel nodded.

"Okay. We can have a brother sister night some other time," she said, shrugging her shoulders like it didn't bother her very much. Mason kissed her forehead.

"I love you Angelina. I swear I do, but we need the money," he said.

"I know Mason, and I understand completely," she said quietly. Mason looked at his watch.

"I got to go. Will you be ok here by yourself?" He asked.

"Yes, and if I don't wanna be alone, I'll just drive to a friend's," Angel said. Mason sighed again, and walked out the door after saying bye to Angel. Angel sighed, and grabbed her car keys. She opened up the garage door, then hopped in her car. She backed out of the driveway, and drove down to La Push. She saw Paul, Sam, and Jared walking. She pulled up beside them. "You wanna lift?" She asked, grinning. They smiled at her, and hopped in. Paul was in the passenger seat, and Sam and Jared got in the back. "So is there a reason why you three like to walk in the rain and cold without shirts on, or is it a guy thing?" She asked, glancing at the three guys in her car.

"If we told you, you wouldn't believe us," Jared said.

"Don't be so sure of that. I'm very open-minded," Angel said. The guys threw each other quick glances.

"We might as well tell her. She's going to have to know anyway since Paul imprinted on her," Sam said quietly.

"Imprinted? You guys are werewolves?" Angel asked, throwing them surprised looks.

"How do you know about werewolves?" Sam asked.

"My best friend was one," she said.

"They were aloud to tell humans?" Jared asked. Angel shook her head, and laughed.
"No, I guessed. I used to go to tribal meetings with him, and when he started acting strangely, I asked him if he was a werewolf. He said yes, and I asked him why he didn't tell me, and we got into a huge screaming fight. Finally, I pushed him a little too far, and he phased in front of me," Angel chuckled, and looked over to see them all kind of leaning forward waiting for her to finish the story. "I got so freaked, that I hit him upside the head with a frying pan. He never got mad at me again," she finished.

"Are you guys still friends?" Sam asked. Angel nodded.

"Not as close since I moved, but still friends. See, I told you I was open- minded," she said. She glanced at Paul out of the corner of her eye. "Alright, what's up Mr. Quiet?" She asked.

"If you know about us, then you know what imprint means," he said. Angel nodded slowly.

"Yes, I do. I also know that you will be whatever I want you to be. I don't need a boy friend right now, but having a werewolf brother wouldn't be too bad," she said. Then, she glanced at the two behind her. "Actually, having a few werewolf brothers would be okay," she added. The guys smiled at her. "So, where do you want me to drop you guys off at?" She asked her newly found brothers.

"Right up here actually," Sam said, pointing to a cute house. She pulled up. "You wanna come in?" Sam asked. Angel looked at the time, and nodded. She turned the car off, and got out, walking up to the house. Sam opened the door, and everyone followed. "Emily?" He asked.

"In the kitchen," a soft voice answered. He motioned for us to follow, and I saw a beautiful Native American woman standing before us. She was placing food on the table, and smiled over at the group of people that just walked in. "Dig in," she said. The guys quickly ran to the food, and stuffed their faces. Angel and Emily laughed. "Hi, I'm Emily," Emily sighed.

"Angel," she said, shaking Emily's hand. Angel nodded the scars on Emily's face. 'Sam must have phased to close,' Angel thought. She looked over the boys. "They eat like animals," she said, and scrunched her nose. Emily laughed. The five of them sat down together, and talked, laughed, and in Jared's and Paul's case, beat on each other. Angel looked at her phone. She sighed. "I got to go you guys," she said, and stood up. Emily stood up also, and hugged Angel tightly.

"You have to come back some time," she said. Angel smiled.

"When and I'll be here," Angel said. Angel exchanged numbers with the four of them. "Call if you want me over," she said, gave each of them a hug, then walked out of the door, and into her car. She fumbled with the keys for a second then started it. She drove home in complete silence. When she got home, she walked up to the bathroom, and took a long, hot shower. When she got out, she dried off and brushed her wet hair. She braided her hair in two braids, and threw on a tank top and shorts. She walked into her room, and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have a new story, I'm not sure when it will be out, but it would mean a lot if you could tell me what you think about it, and if I should even start it. Thanks.

http://stories.mibba.com/read/437952/Its-All-In-The-Bones/