You Take the Breath Right out of Me

La Push and Imprinting.

Angel talked to Mason about heading to La Push, and he said it was fine. When Saturday rolled around, Angel was very excited to be hanging out with her new friends, but Jasper's warning kept ringing in her head. What did he mean? Angel planned on finding out the next time she saw him. She put on some washout skinny jeans and a black tight long sleeved shirt. Angel grabbed a black jacket, and walked up to her brother's room. She opened the door, and saw Mason spread across his bed. Angel chuckled, and walked over to him. "Mason," she said, and shook him slightly.

"Wha?" He mumbled. Angel chuckled.

"I'm heading out. I'll call when I'm on my way back," she said.

"Kay, but be careful," he said. Angel nodded, and kissed his cheek. "Love you," he muttered, and rolled back over.

"Love you too," she said, and walked back down the steps and out the door. When Angel finally reached the diner, she was freezing.

"Hey Angel. You cold?" Mike asked. Angel looked over at him.

"Freezing," she said through chattering teeth. "Should've worn sweatpants."

"Here, I have an extra coat," Mike said, handing her a giant black trench coat. Angel smiled at him.

"Thank you so much Mike," she said, giving him a giant hug. He hugged her back. She pulled away after a couple seconds, and peeled off her now soaked with sleet and rain coat, and put on Mike's trench coat. It was very warm, which comforted Angel. "So when are we leaving?" She asked. Mike looked around.

"Now. Alright everyone let's go!" He yelled. He looked over at Angel and smiled. "You want shotgun?" He asked her. She laughed.

"Sure." They piled into Mike's mom's van, and drove off to La Push. When they got there, Angel was amazed at how beautiful La Push was. They all got out of the van, and ran down towards the bon fire that was on the beach. Angel saw a couple of Quileute (she learned what the tribe was called from Eric) boys hanging around the fire. They were all extremely muscular and wearing muscle shirts and shorts. "Freaking dare devils," she muttered. One of the Quileute boys looked over at Angel and wouldn't look away.

PAUL

A group of people were walking on the beach, and Paul sneered at them. Stupid outsiders. Shouldn't be on the Rez. He looked over at Sam and Jared. The only people like him right now. They were all the same thing. Shape shifters. The three of them looked over at the group again, and Paul shifted his gaze to a girl with dark brown hair, blue eyes, and a giant black trench coat and couldn't look away. Shit. Sam and Jared looked at him, and back to the girl. Sam groaned, grabbed Paul's arm, and hauled him away. "I did not just imprint on an outsider!" Paul yelled. Jared put a comforting hand on Paul's shoulder, but he just shook it off.

"Paul, it's not that big of a deal," he said. Paul glared at him.

"Not that big of a deal? I have to tell her now! She's going to be in danger for the rest of her life! All because of me," he finished sadly. Sam looked thoughtful.

"I don't think so," he said.

"You don't think what?" Paul snapped.

"I don't think she'll be in danger for the rest of her life. I don't think you both have the romance connection. If anything it's just possibly the friend or brother connection," Sam said. Paul looked over at him.

"You think so?" He asked hopefully. Sam nodded. Paul sighed.

"But I still have to tell her," he said.

"Get to know her first, and let nature take it's coarse," Jared said, punching Paul on the shoulder lightly. Paul chuckled.

"Guess you're right. Come on, let's head back so I can meet my imprint," Paul said. Sam and Jared laughed as they headed back up the beach to the fire.