‹ Prequel: Choke on Your Misery
Status: Active!

Mistakes We Wouldn't Learn From

Alex

[Alex]

“Are we almost there?” Jack asked, bouncing up and down in his seat. We had played our show in Orlando, Florida tonight. It had gone great, especially for Cobra Starship. It was their biggest group of fans yet. Our band had a bunch of fans there too, which was funny considering the fact that our EP had been released less than a month ago. News spreads fast around the internet.

Anyway, we had left the venue and were on our way to the hotel. I was driving because I hadn’t driven in quite a while. The hotel was about twenty-five minutes away from the venue, but it was right near Disney World so it was more convenient to stay there. Matt had driven here by himself earlier to check in, because by the time we got there it was going to be past the check-in time.

“We’ll be there in a minute, Jack. Quit bouncing. You’re blocking the rearview mirror,” I said, turning off the main highway onto a regular road.

“Is that it?” Zack asked, leaning around to try and look behind the buildings I was driving by. Sure enough, the hotel came into view and everyone started talking excitedly. I parked our van in the back of the parking lot, not wanting to get in the way of other cars. Our van and trailer took up a lot of space. Everyone immediately jumped out of the van, rushing toward their bags in the trunk.

“Air conditioning!”

“Showers!”

“Real beds!”

I laughed, shutting off the engine and hopping out of the van. I locked the doors before heading to the back of the van, where Matt was just shutting the trunk.

“Here you go,” Zack said, handing my bag to me.

“Thank you babe,” I said, pecking him on the cheek. Matt began to walk toward the hotel, so we followed him in. We headed inside and walked straight up to the front desk.

“Hi, I’m Matt Flyzik. We have two rooms booked here. I checked in earlier, but I left the keys here at the desk so we wouldn’t lose them on the way back,” Matt explained to the man.

“Ah, yes, they’re sitting right here,” the man smiled, picking up a few keys and handing them to Matt. There are two keys for each room, labeled with the room number. Both of your rooms are on the fourth floor.”

“Thanks,” Matt smiled, motioning for us to follow him to the elevator. All seven of us managed to get inside without squishing each other. Matt pressed the fourth floor button and the doors closed.

“So who’s sharing with who?” I questioned, reaching for a room key. Matt held them up, out of my reach.

“You and Zack are obviously going to be in a room together. Jack is going to be with you, and I’ll be with Evan, Rian, and Grieco in the other room,” Matt said, looking at the room numbers before handing keys to me and Jack.

“What?! I don’t want to share with them!” Jack whined.

“Suck it up, buddy,” I smirked, and he just groaned.

“I don’t know how I got lucky enough to be out of that room, but thank god I don’t have to sleep with the two of you,” Rian chuckled.

Zack rolled his eyes, stepping out first when the elevator opened. “We’re not that bad!”

“Yeah, well I don’t want to find out.”

We all walked down the hallway, looking for our rooms. Zack, Jack, and I had a room near the end of the hall and the other room was right across from ours.

“Well, we’ll see you in the morning, okay? I want everyone down at breakfast by nine,” Matt said, unlocking their door.

“I’ll try. I make no promises,” I mused, unlocking our room and heading inside. Zack shut it behind us, because Jack and I immediately ran to the beds.

“REAL BEDS!” Jack exclaimed, launching himself onto one of the double beds. I did the same on the other one and Zack just laughed, shaking his head at us.

“While you two cherish the beds, I’ll be getting in the shower.”

I sat up quickly, smirking at him, “Can I join?”

“Noo!” Zack squeaked with a blush, darting into the bathroom and shutting the door.

--------------------

I took a shower after Zack, and Jack decided to get in as soon as I had gotten out. I walked into the middle of the room, rubbing my hair dry with a towel. It was still damp because Jack had kicked me out of the bathroom so quickly. He had also locked my clothes in there, so I was only wearing boxers. My shirts and pants were in my bag, which was in the bathroom.

“Interesting hair,” Zack commented, chuckling at my messy hair. He was lying on the bed I had leapt onto before.

“Jack didn’t give me time to dry it,” I pouted, walking over to him.

He shrugged, ruffling it a little as I crawled over top of him, “That’s okay; it looks kinda sexy like this.”

I blushed slightly, a rare occurrence with me. Usually Zack is the one blushing all the time. “So I should leave it messy more often?”

“Definitely,” Zack chuckled, leaning his head up a little to kiss me. I kissed him back eagerly, our lips moving together perfectly. Fuck, I haven’t kissed him like this in a while. His tongue ran across my lips so I parted them, allowing our tongues to tangle with each other. I slipped my hands under his shirt and ran them up and down his chest, and I felt him shiver slightly at the touch. I finally broke the kiss, sitting back on my knees and panting slightly to catch my breath. His shirt was pushed up almost all the way now.

“You might as well just take that off; it’s just getting in the way of me admiring your body,” I mused, and Zack blushed furiously before pulling it over his head and tossing it aside.

“It’s nothing to admire.”

“Yeah, right. I can definitely tell you’ve been working out more. Your body looks hot,” I said, shaking my head at him as I stared. “Not that you weren’t before.”

“Okay, enough staring at me. Get back down here,” Zack grunted, pulling me back down to kiss me again.

We made out for a long time before Jack finally emerged from the bathroom. “Guys, come on!” he shrieked at us. I pulled away from Zack quickly, startled.

“What?” I asked with an innocent smile, laying my head on Zack’s chest while still lying on top of him.

“Don’t make out while I’m in the room” Jack groaned, flopping onto the other bed. “And put some clothes on!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo, they'll be in a hotel for like the next few chapters.

Thanks for the comments and everything! I'll post another chapter later this week or so. I just finished my college classes and only have high school until 11 am now, so I have way more time to write and post.

Thanks to:
kew_atl
f0reverbr0ken
JessicStar
BeautifullyTattooed
Party Ghoul
Garrett Hedlund.

for their comments. :)