‹ Prequel: Choke on Your Misery
Status: Active!

Mistakes We Wouldn't Learn From

Zack

[Zack]

I woke up the next morning tangled up with Alex and the sheets. I don’t even know who was lying on top of who at this point; we were just a mess of limbs. We had both passed out late, after way too many blow jobs between the two of us. Luckily I had been smart enough to pull my boxers back on before passing out, because I saw Jack walking toward our bed suddenly. He stood on the end of our bed, jumping up and down a few times as he yelled out, “Time to wake up!”

I groaned, burying my face into Alex’s sweaty chest. “No. Go away, Jack.”

“Don’t make me pull these sheets off you guys,” Jack warned. Alex still hadn’t stirred underneath me.

“I don’t think you want to do that. All I’m wearing is boxers, and I don’t know if Alex even has anything on,” I mumbled, and I felt Alex’s chest rumble with a chuckle. So he was awake.

“Gross!” Jack complained, immediately jumping down from our bed with a disgusted look.

“Dude, you sleep naked half the time when you’re at home; you shouldn’t be talking,” Alex said, his voice thick with sleep.

“True.”

I felt my stomach roll suddenly, sending a wave of nausea through my body. What the hell? I groaned lowly, rolling off of my stomach where I was lying on top of Alex.

Alex looked over at me, looking much more awake now, “Something wrong?”

“No, I’m fine. I just need to take my medicine,” I said, gesturing toward my bag near the wall. “Can one of you grab it for me?”

“I will,” Alex offered. Jack shielded his eyes as Alex stood up, pulling his boxers on quickly. He dug my anxiety medicine out of my bag and handed it to me, also handing me a half-full water bottle from the small table in the room.

“Thanks,” I said gratefully, and he pecked me on the lips. I took my medicine and Alex yawned before heading toward the bathroom.

“I’m going to take a shower real quick,” he told us.

“No jerking off in there,” Jack chastised playfully, and Alex flipped him off.

Jack flopped down on the other bed to watch TV, and I just returned to being half-asleep. I really didn’t feel good for some reason. The nausea had disappeared though, so that was probably a good thing. By the time Alex got out of the shower, I had already fallen asleep again. He shook me by the shoulder gently.

“Baby, get up,” he said, smiling sweetly at me when I opened my eyes. His smile turned into a frown, “Are you sure you’re okay? You don’t look so good.”

“I’m fine, Lex. Maybe you just sucked the life out of me through my dick last night,” I teased weakly, and he laughed.

“Probably.”

“I can still hear you guys,” Jack complained, covering his ears.

I chuckled, getting up. “I’ll go get in the shower.”

“Jack and I are going to head across the hall to see if they have any breakfast food. Just come over there when you’re done,” Alex said, kissing me on the cheek before I walked away.

It felt nice to take a hot shower as opposed to the lukewarm ones we take at venues. I had actually been feeling clean for the past two days, instead of grimy and sweaty. Not that it was a bad thing; it just tends to smell pretty gross in the van after a few days of minimal showering.

I finished getting dressed and began to dry my hair when I felt sick to my stomach again. My nausea was back again, and this time it was way worse. I ran to the toilet quickly, kneeling in front of it just as I started to puke. I groaned when I had finished, holding my stomach. It didn’t even look like there was much food or anything in there. I had eaten dinner last night, right?

After a few minutes I stood up shakily, grabbing my toothbrush to brush the nasty taste out of my mouth. I spit out the toothpaste when I was done and looked into the mirror. Some color was starting to come back to my face. Well, at least I looked more normal now. Maybe the others wouldn’t notice anything. I didn’t want to tell them I had puked – they would definitely try to make sure I didn’t play at the show tonight, and I wanted to play.

--------------------

Our show in St. Petersburg went great that night. I felt better quickly after eating a protein breakfast bar, because it stuck in my system. We had decided to stay in a motel tonight because we had another day off tomorrow, which would be spent at the beach. We were at a really small motel, and had to separate into three rooms because there was only one room available with two beds. The other two rooms each had one double bed.

“I still don’t understand why I’m the one who had to get stuck with Jack,” Matt grumbled, sitting down on a bed. We had all gathered in the room with the two beds, because it was the biggest. Evan, Grieco, and Rian were sharing this room.

“Alex and Zack want to make out all night long and everyone else hates me, so you’re stuck with me!” Jack said, hugging Matt around the neck tightly. Matt just grunted something inaudible, pushing Jack away from him.

“You’re only stuck with him for one night, Matt. You’ll live,” Rian chuckled.

Matt rolled his eyes, “As long as he doesn’t touch my damn Mickey Mouse again.”

“I learned my lesson about that,” Jack said, eyes widening.

Alex walked over to the bed, pouring a bunch of food onto it. There were a bunch of chips, fruit, lunch meat, bread, and drinks for us to make dinner with. “At least we get to eat some real food today.”

“Now that Matt finally bought real food,” Evan chuckled, reaching for the food to start making a sandwich. Everyone made sandwiches and began eating as we talked, but I chose to not eat much. I only ate some of the grapes and drank a pop. Alex kept giving me a look, but he didn’t say anything to me. What? I wasn’t hungry.

Around eleven o’clock everyone finally separated and went off to their separate rooms. Alex was quiet as we walked to our room and opened the door. I shut the door behind us, kicking my shoes off. Alex had turned and crossed his arms, looking at me.

“Um, what?” I asked, confused. Why did he look annoyed?

“You didn’t eat like anything when we had dinner earlier. Again,” Alex said, frowning.

“I’m not hungry. What do you want me to do – eat like a fatass even though I’m not hungry?” I demanded, crossing my arms at him also.

“That’s not the point. You’ve just been doing it so much lately that it seems like...” Alex trailed off.

“Seems like what?” I asked, raising an eyebrow. I knew what he was about to say.

“It seems like you’re purposely not eating or something,” he sighed.

“Great to know you think that,” I muttered in annoyance, uncrossing my arms and walking past him. I went into the bathroom and turned on the sink to wash my face. Alex followed me.

“You know I’m just asking because I care. Just tell me you’re not doing that, and I’ll feel a little better,” he said.

“I’m not, alright? Go away. I’m mad at you for thinking that,” I snapped, kicking the door shut with my foot.

“Zack, come on! Don’t get all pissy!” Alex groaned, hitting the door once with his hand. I ignored him, continuing to wash my face. I finally heard him walk away and I opened the door quietly, walking out. I pulled my shirt off and tossed it across the room before climbing into bed. Alex shut the lights off a few minutes later and crawled into bed beside me. He reached over to touch me but I swatted his hand away, burying my face into the pillow. He sighed, “I love you, Zack.”

“I love you too, but you piss me off,” I said, my voice muffled by the pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm.

Zack's mood doesn't get any better in the upcoming chapters. Lots of stuff coming up... I'll try to get a chapter up by next weekend or so, but this week is my last week of school so I'm busy. And I still need to write the next chapter. I got a little behind in this.

To the people who still comment on this story, thanks, it means a lot because I like seeing that you guys like the story. I love seeing what your thoughts are too.

Thanks to:
f0reverbr0ken
coolstoryBrosif
BeautifullyTattooed
Party Ghoul
The Cult That Kills

for their comments. :)