‹ Prequel: Choke on Your Misery
Status: Active!

Mistakes We Wouldn't Learn From

Zack

[AN - this chapter is kind of sexually explicit... don't say I didn't warn you.]

[Zack]

“I’m surprised Matt hasn’t totally exploded yet, considering how annoying all of us are together,” Alex said, pushing the hotel door open. We had all just eaten dinner at the restaurant right by the hotel. Near the end of dinner we were getting obnoxious, and Matt finally got so annoyed that he decided to go back to the hotel. That was twenty minutes ago, and now the rest of us were on our way back into the hotel.

I laughed, “He probably exploded as soon as he got back to the room. You’ll have to scrape his guts off the walls.”

“Forget his guts – I’m going to go crash on the bed and sleep as soon as we get into the room,” Evan said happily, rubbing his eyes as we got into the elevator.

“I’m gonna kick back and watch TV, since I haven’t done that in forever,” Rian chuckled, pressing the fourth floor button as the doors slid shut.

Alex put his arms around my waist from behind, looking past me at Jack, “Jack, maybe you should go hang out with the other guys over in their hotel room for a while.”

“Why? They’re all boring,” Jack said, looking over at us.

“Because you’re probably not going to want to be around Zack and I for most of the night,” Alex said with a smirk, kissing at the base of my neck – the spot he knows turns me on. I blushed furiously, trying to suppress the rush of pleasure.

“Eww!” Jack cringed, turning to the others immediately. His face turned pleading, “Please let me sleep in your room tonight!”

“There’s no more room, Jack,” Grieco said, shaking his head.

“I don’t care; I’ll sleep under the bed!” Jack insisted as the elevator doors opened on our floor.

Rian rolled his eyes as we all walked out, “You can come in the room, but I make no promises about staying there all night.”

“Good enough for me!” Jack said triumphantly, running down the hall and going into their hotel room.

“Thanks a lot for sticking him with us,” Evan groaned, walking into the room with Grieco.

I smiled sheepishly, “Sorry.”

Rian shut the door behind him as he walked in, and Alex let go of my hand to unlock our own door. I followed him in as he opened the door and was immediately pressed up against it when we were inside.

I pulled away from the kiss after a minute, “Jeez, Alex. What’s got you all worked up?”

“I told you I was going to get you back for making me horny this morning,” Alex replied with a grin, running his hands down my chest lightly. “That’s why I kicked Jack out.”

“Ah, I see. You want to have a little fun while we have this rare alone time,” I realized. Alex nodded eagerly. I chuckled and locked the door, kicking my shoes off before putting a hand on his chest and leading him toward the bed. I lay down on my back, letting him crawl over top of me and reattach our lips.

After making out for a while, things were getting more heated. Both of our shirts were off now, leaving us in only boxers and shorts. Alex moved to the base of my neck again, kissing and nipping at the skin. I let out a soft moan and felt Alex smirk against my skin, biting down harder and causing me to moan slightly louder. I heard him chuckle quietly and scowled, half-hard now. I flipped us over so that I was on top and he looked surprised.

“What? You think you can tease me and get away with it?” I asked playfully, running a hand down his chest. I made sure to pass over his nipple and he whimpered, obviously holding back a moan. I ran my hand up and down once again, this time squeezing his nipple lightly. He moaned and I smirked. That was his biggest turn on spot.

“Tease,” he growled, pulling me down to kiss me roughly, tongue snaking into my mouth almost immediately. I just ground my hips into his a little and he gasped softly into the kiss. I smiled; I liked this control over him, making him feel this way. He tugged on my hair slightly and my body tingled with want. Maybe it was just the heat of the moment, but I wanted him. Not in a hand-job or blow-job kind of way – more than that.

Alex wasn’t making any more moves, probably trying to be careful to not go too far and make me upset. I knew he was afraid to push me too far again. He seemed to be satisfied with what we were doing now. I took the initiative and slid my hands down to his waistline, attempting to unbuckle his belt. He pulled away quickly and looked up at me. I ignored the look, continuing to unbuckle the belt. I managed to get it undone and unzipped his shorts. He lifted his hips slightly so I could pull them down, so I took that as a sign to keep going. His boxers were the only thing left now.

Alex caught me off guard and rolled us over again so that he was on top now. I pouted and he smirked, kissing me before unzipping my shorts, pulling them down along with my boxers. I blushed heavily, realizing that I was totally naked in front of him now. That was a first – usually we still had shirts or something on when we did this kind of thing at home. Now we were completely alone with no risk of being caught, so we had a little more freedom.

He noticed my blush and smiled softly, leaning in to kiss me gently. “You’re beautiful, babe,” he murmured against my lips, just making me blush even more. He laughed softly and moved down my body, immediately taking my dick into his mouth. I moaned loudly and he chuckled, making me moan again at the vibration. Fuck.

I had a million thoughts running through my mind, trying to push forward through the pleasure I was feeling. Only one thought stuck out above them all though; is Derek right about how Alex would leave me for someone else who would have sex with him? Someone better?

I know Alex had reassured me about that, but it hadn’t helped much. Maybe Derek was right. If I had sex with him, it would guarantee that he’d stay with me, right? I mean, I wasn’t completely ready for it, but if that’s what it took...

I let out another loud moan, breaking from my thoughts as my member hit the back of Alex’s throat. Fuck, didn’t he have a gag reflex?! “A-Alex, hang on.”

Alex immediately pulled away from me, looking up worriedly. “What? Did I do something wrong?”

“No,” I said, shaking my head. “I-I... just...” I looked at Alex, who had a massive boner pressing against the thin material of his boxers. I doubted he would turn down the offer if I asked. “If you want to have sex right now, I’d be okay with it,” I said, unaware that my voice shook slightly as I spoke.

Alex looked at me skeptically, “I thought you weren’t ready for that.”

“Well I am now.”

“I don’t know, Zack... I don’t wanna do anything you’ll regret. You wouldn’t say that if we weren’t doing this right now,” he said, still looking doubtful.

“Well yeah, because I’m turned on now and I want you,” I insisted, getting frustrated now. I was sitting her offering myself to Alex, a boner in his face, and he still doubted me?

Alex looked at me for a moment before finally shaking his head. “No. I think you’re only saying that because you think it’ll make me stay with you. You’re still thinking about what we talked about the other day.”

The color drained out of my face. How did he know that?

“Your face just told me that I’m right. Zack, you don’t need to let me have sex with you just so I’ll still want to be with you. I want to be with you regardless. How could you think I’d be that shallow?” he questioned, looking slightly upset.

I sighed, ashamed of myself for even thinking it in the first place. I beckoned him toward me and he moved back up my body, hovering over me. I leaned up slightly to kiss him, trying to put all of my feelings and apology into the kiss. I think he got the point, because when he pulled away he didn’t look quite as upset.

“Sorry Lex, I’m stupid. I shouldn’t think that. I don’t want to fight with you over sex,” I apologized, pushing his fringe out of his face.

He smiled slightly, “Yeah, me either.”

“But if you don’t get your mouth back around my dick right now, I’m gonna get really frustrated with you,” I whined slightly.

Alex’s eyes widened for a moment at my remark, but he smirked. He ducked back down quickly, taking me into his mouth all the way again. I moaned and leaned my head back. If this continued, it was going to be a good night.
♠ ♠ ♠
That was really awkward to write and a sign that I read way too many gay fanfics.

I should have updated this a few days ago, but I was adjusting to the new mibba and trying to figure out how to work it all! I only have one more chapter written up for this, so I'm going to stop being lazy and start typing more of it when I finish my English project for school this weekend. I'll update again sometime next week :) Oh, and I'll be writing that Merrikat fic and have it up in a few weeks, once I get unstuck and write some chapters of it.

Don't be a silent reader! I know I'm losing readers with each chapter, which kind of sucks. Oh well though. Leave a comment so I know there's still some of you out there, haha.

Thanks to:
BeautifullyTattooed
kew_atl
atlbabes51
f0reverbr0ken
Party Ghoul
coolstoryBrosif
Caitlynnnn
JenniferC1994
(haha, glad you found it again!)
SingingSinner
for their comments. :)