Status: I think I might actually finish this story :)

Have Faith in Me

It's Your ***ing Nightmare

After I told Lilly the partial truth I went to sleep exhausted. Lilly hated my father with a passion. But she believed I was strong. I didn't. I never believed I was strong. If I was strong, I would've stayed. I would've took all the beatings from my father. But I ran. I ran because I'm weak
It was dark as I walked down the long path to the woods by the park. It was chilly but it felt good on my warm skin. I lit a joint as I continued my journy. I stopped when I had reached the creek and by then the joint was done. I looked up and met his smile with my own, staring into his deep chocolate brown eyes. They were beautiful under the moon light. His lips were full and smooth, as always. His hair was hanging just below his ears. He had naturally straight hair. He was wearing the shirt I had bought him for our one year. It was a black tee that said "underneath this shirt I'm naked." His brother helped me choose the shirt. He loved it. He had on ripped blue jeans from Aero and his white Air Jordans. He looked amazing compared to me in my blue jean shorts and a hello-kitty tee shirt with my flip flops. My Hair was swept up into a loose pony tail. He took a step towards me and leaned in. I met him halfway. A spark went through my lips and down my spine. His breath was minty and I smiled into the kiss. I ran my hands through his hair as his cupped my ass. His hands began to roam my entire body and he tried pulling my shirt up. I squirmed but he continued. When he managed to get it over my head be began unbuttoning my pants.
"Cut it out." I hissed smacking his hands away.
"It's what you came here for." He began sucking on my collar bone. I tried pushing him away but my body betrayed me getting turned on. I moaned. He smirked. I could feel him. I pushed away from him and slapped him across the face. He stared at me in shock for a minute before his eyes darkened. He hit me in the stomach and I doubled over. He ripped off my shorts, litterally ripped them off. I begged him to stop. I was crying. I could feel my make up running down my face. It began to ran and he continued to try and strip me as I continued to fight to save my virginity. I kicked and screamed and he began hitting me over and over again.

"Wake up! Lia wake up!" I shot up in bed with tears falling I was in so much pain. I looked over at Destery and Koryn who looked worried. I was sweating like crazy.
"Are you okay?" Des asked putting his hand on my shoulder. I flinched and he retreated. What happened to you?" I was crying too much to respond. I wouldn't tell him even if I could. I would make up a lie. Lying was something I was beginning to be good at.
"Lia?" Koryn asked cautioiusly. I looked at him but couldn't maintain eye contact. He wrapped his arms around me and I pushed him away.
"Don't touch me!" I screamed. He looked at me in shock.
"Lia, it's okay. You're safe. Nobody can hurt you anymore." Destery said trying to put his hands on my shoulders. I slapped him and screamed again.
"Don't fucking touch me. Why is that so hard to understand? Keep your hands off of me!" Just then Alex came in to see what was going on. "You wanna try and touch me too?" I yelled to him.
"Calm down. Nobody's gonna hurt you." Alex soothingly said to me.
"That's complete fucking bullshit. That's what they all say and next thing you know you're being beat and touched and raped! So don't sit there and tell me nobody's gonna hurt me. I've heard it all before. "I'll never hurt you, I'll protect you." It's all lies!" I exclaimed standing up and running out of the house in booty short pajamas and white socks. My hair was swept up in a messy bun but it was loosening when I ran. I ran to the park and fell to my knees crying. Crying was another thing I was good at lately.
All my life people have lied, hurt me, and left. I was so tired of it. I just wanted to be left alone. A man in about his mid-twenties walked through the park smoking a cigarrette. I worked up the courage to walk up to him and tap him on the shoulder. He turned and studied me then smiled. "Can I help you, Darling?" Darling. I once knew somebody who called me darling. He had blue-green eyes and gauges. He moved away years ago. We had been close. He was the only friend who hadn't given up on me. He made everything worth it. I'd take all the beatings and the rape if I could see his face everyday. But this man was not my old friend. This man could not help me escape this hell called life. This was a stranger with the one thing I needed the most right then and there. A cigarrette.
"Could I bum a stog?" I asked timidly.
"Sure thing, Hun." Hun? Yes that was another name. He made these simple words sound foreign and new. Exciting. He pulled out a cigarrette from his pack and handed it to me. I put it in my mouth and he lit it for me. With the flame ignited in that half a second he started into my eyes and I looked into his blue-green ones. Just like Jace's. He had medium brown hair. Just like Jace's. But it was impossible. Wasn't it? His features were just like Jace. "You remind me of someone I once knew, Sweetheart." My heart rate sped up. Could this really be Jace. Could he have come back?
"You remind me of seomeone too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Is it really Jace?! Hmm, we shall see in the next chapter.