Status: I think I might actually finish this story :)

Have Faith in Me

Lips As Soft As A Rose

We got back to the house just in time for dinner. Small talk took place. The guys talked about sports, except for Koryn. Lilly, Koryn, and I talked about clothing brands, romance novels, etc. The steak was good but I only ate a small portion since I was still subconscious about my weight. I helped Lilly clean up the dishes and table when dinner was done. When everything was cleaned Lilly and Alex got dressed up for a cocktail party of one of Alex's co-workers. Jace was invited along but he politely declined as it "wasn't really his thing." Once they had left Destery brought everyone upstairs to my room. He pulled a bowl out of his pocket along with some purple cush. He handed it to me asking me to pack it. I smelled it and got excited. Jace and Koryn went downstairs to grabs shot glasses, vodka, tequila, and rum. I had finished packing the bowl and the guys came back up. Destery put on some music and blared it.
I had the green hit and passed it to Des who handed me a shot of tequila. I downed that ignoring the burning sensation it had on my throat. Des passed the bowl to Koryn who passed it to Jace and then me. we kept that pattern as we took shot after shot. We started out with 2 oz. of cush and by the time we were done we had about .5 left. Began with three bottles and finished with half a bottle of rum. Koryn was passed out on the floor. we had laughed our asses off about stories, jokes, and absolutely nothing. I was baked and drunk off my ass. I went to stand up and fell down laughing. "Where are you trying to go?" Des asked laughing with me.
"To put Koryn in his bed so his back doesn't hurt."
"I'll help you." Jace was in the bathroom pissing so he was too busy. We attempted to pick up Koryn by his hands and feet but failed from laughing too much. We decided to just drag him. I grabbed one hand while Des grabbed the other. WE had to stop every once in a while to stop laughing. koryn was snoring softly with his mouth gaped open a little bit. It was cute. His hair was all over the place. When we finally put Koryn in bed we decided to draw a face on his stomache. It came out weird since we were fried. Destery looked deep into my eyes and leaned forward. I closed the gap between us and out lips met. His lips brushing softly again"st mine. To say I didn't enjoy it would be a lie. It wasn't a sloppy drunk kiss either. It was as though were were sober, but we really weren't. I slowly pulled away and looked into his eyes. They were glossy and red but also gleaming. He took my hand and led me back to my room stubling a bit. When we got to my room Jace was passed out on my bed. I laughed a bit as he twitched. I ran over to him and jumped on him. "Jacey, wake the hell up. It's time to play truth or dare" Stupid game but still interesting. He groaned sitting up. He mumbled a fine and fake glared at me. I went first.
"Jace, truth or dare?" He picked truth. "Pussy, what's the number one thing you regret in your life?" I asked after thinking. He looked at me intensely as he spoke.
"Leaving you behind. Not taking you with me." I don't know why but I burst out laughing. No. I lied. I knew why. I was high. When I'm high I always laugh at everything. He shook his head lightly. It was Jace's turn. He asked Destery who picked truth.
"Destery, is it true you went to Juvie for a year because you beat the shit out of your old man?"
"Hell yes." I blinked. I stared at him with wide eyes as I asked him why. "He hit my mother one too many times." I nodded dropping the subject. Des's turn. "Brookelle, truth or dare?"
"Dare. I'm not a pussy like the rest of you."
"I dare you to let me lick whipped cream off of you." I smiled as Jace went to grab whipped cream. He returned and Destery lifted my shirt off of me brushing my bra and I blushed. He apologized. He whipped creamed a line from above my belly button to the bottom of my bra and told me to lay down. I did. I breathed slowly as I felt his tongue work it's way up my stomach. Honestly, it tickled. A lot. When he was done I laughed uncontrollably telling him it tickled. Des and Jace looked at each other smiling like mad men. They looked back at me still smiling. My eyes widened knowing what was next. One minute I'm staring at them and the next I'm laughing hysterically as they tickled my entire body. After begging them for mercy they finally stopped for which I was grateful. We didn't continue the game. Instead, we all passed out in my bed listening to "Winds of Plague."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello again. Second chapter in one day. I though I owed it to you guys. Again I'm sorry I haven't been updating as often. One of my exes/friend is making my life hell right now. :/
Comments, feedback? Subscribe if you want.