Status: I think I might actually finish this story :)

Have Faith in Me

Hangovers And Fights

When I woke up I was laying against Jace's chest with his arms wrapped around me. The urge to vomit went trhough me and I made a quick run to the bathroom to empty the alcohol. I felt someone holding my haird when I was done i saw Lilly. "Rough night?" I nodded. She smiled, "Yeah I've had those before. Getting baked and wasted. Good times."
"You're not mad?"
"No, honey. I'm not a hypocrite. I do the same thing just not as often as I used to. I used to smoke everyday before school and after. Skipped classes quite a few times to drink. That's how I met Alex. We had both skipped a class as the same time. We argued aboout how the other one was going to get us caught. We did. We got detention. The teacher left the room for ten minutes and I walked over to Alex and slapped him across the face. I blamed him for getting us caught. We started yelling at each other I noticed him for the first time. I noticed his hair, his lips, eyes, nose, clothes, but his cologne was what really did me in. Next thing you know we're not fighting anymore. We were making out. A few days later we were a couple.
"Do you love him?"
"I do. I couldn't see myself with anybody else."
"why do you love him? Aren't you scared he'll hurt you?"
"Love itself is a scary thing. But he's a sweet man who treats me well and I trust him. What's sparked your curiosity?"
"I've never known love. Never seen it. Never felt it. I just don't believe in it."
She laughed lightly. "You're just like me when I was your age. Never wanted anything do with love. Trust me, Brookelle, one day you'll change your mind. And if you really are like me you'll be stubborn and disagree." She was right. I was like her. I would've disagreed. I was stubborn. I smiled to myself and grabbed my tooth brush and toothpaste and started brushing my teeth. She poked her head back in saying she was going to work. And that if I needed anything to call or Alex was home all day. I nodded smiling, saying goodbye. When she left the bathroom I turned on the shower to scalding hot water. I stripped and go in cleaning my body and hair and shaved.
All my life I'eve wanted to get out of the hell I lived in. I've finally done it. I won. No more fresh bruises. No more cutting. Done crying myself to sleep. Just new friends and an old one. A fresh start to really live life. I decided then, it was actually time to start living. I turned off the shower, stepped out wrapping a towel around my dripping body and hair. I marched to my room ignoring the still sleeping Jace. I grabbed undergarments and a pair of shorts. i went to my closet picking out a shirt. I dried off my body and dressed. I blow dried my hair then sprayed heat protectant spray and straightned my hair. Teasing the top layer slightly. I put on a tiara, one of the many accessories from the mall. I added a necklace and a few bracelets to my outfit. Put deodorant and perfume on. Hairsprayed my hair a bit then jumped on Jace.
"Wake up, Fatass." He groaned.
"I'm not fat, I'm Fluffy." I rolled my eyes. He wasn't even close to fat.
"Come on, let's go out for breakfast!" I exclaimed.
"How are you awake and rea'dy before me? You practically drank two bottles to yourself."
"I puked it up this morning. I want Denny's, let's go."
"Fine. Jerk." He mumbled standing up and stretching, yawned while walking to his room to get ready. He ran a hdn through his hair. One down, three to go. I ran to Koryn's room to find him and Alex playing video games while Destery was sleeping peacefull on Koryn's bed. That boy practically lived here. Didn't his mother care? I made a mental note to ask later.
"Hey, Boo-Bear." Koryn smiled at me not looking away from the screen.
"hey crack head. You in for Denny's with me and Jace. He's getting ready right now. Alex you too." They threw down their controllers and ran to get ready. I jumped on Destery. (Yes, I have a habit of jumping on people to wake them up." He starlted awake and then smiled up at me. "Denny's now. Get your dressed." I walked out of the room to get my converse on. I sat down on the porch waiting for everyone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fuck with me, die soon, not late. And I'm sorry for the motherfucking wait. Tunechi. Hey lovers, sorry it took so long, but i've been super busy. Plus there's this guy i like a lot and we've been chilling a lot lately.... But oh well. Btw I finally got my laptop yesterday after we got a flat and had to use mom's boyfriend's car. At least he's good for something finally.