I've Fallen in Love With You, One Too Many Times

Finding Nemo.

Ontario, Stratford, Canada
Skyler

I stared at the several sheets of paper in my hands, which held all my feelings for Justin. I felt my eyes burning strongly with tears, but as soon as I heard the booming knock on the door downstairs, I wiped them away and I shut the letter off into a small box that held anything else that had to do with Justin and hid it on the top shelf in my closet.

I made my way down the steps, looked in the mirror next to the door once more, wiped away any remaining tears and swung open the door to reveal the reason for my tears in the doorway, Justin Bieber. I went to slam the door in his face but he stopped the door with his hands. I muttered a short profanity and crossed my arms, waiting for him to explain why he was here.

“Sky I’m not here to-” I raised my hand up, cutting him off

“You’ve lost the privilege to call me Sky, Justin” I muttered, and his face twisted into agony

I blinked twice, and moved my arm back to close the door, “just hear me out though Skyler, before you slam the door in my face and shut me out again!” he said frantically, his teeth were chattering and I could tell it was because of the weather.

“Get inside, it’s freezing out here” I muttered opening the door more to let him in. He smiled widely and skipped into the house, knowing exactly where the living room was. I followed him annoyed, and sat a seat away from him on the couch. I crossed my long legs casually and leaned against the back of the couch, waiting for an explanation.

“I came to say I’m sorry Sky- I mean Skyler” He paused after correcting himself, “I didn’t want to call you because I knew how much I’d miss you if I heard your voice, and do not get me wrong I missed you like crazy either way. But I knew if I heard your voice I’d want to leave that singing career and come back here to my best friend. And I’m sorry I never came to see you, but I was already missing you too much to even hear your voice, so if I saw you, I knew I wouldn’t have a chance, I’d be calling my manager to pack my bags”

I stared at him with a cocked head; I had that urge to slap him like I told myself I would when he tried to apologize, but I didn’t, I waited way too long for this apology. Instead, I threw myself across the couch and he caught me, his arms tight around my waist and mine practically strangle his neck.

“You don’t know how long I’ve waited to hear that” I muttered into his shoulder, I felt him laugh and I softly smiled. We held onto our friendship for about 20 minutes, in nothing but silence, a comfortable silence. And I didn’t mind, it was something I missed. Finally I pulled away from him, and he was holding a small smile.

“You look much different than the last time I saw you” he said, and I rolled my eyes re-crossing my legs.

“Well yeah, it’s been about 5 years Bieber, I think I’m going to look different” I said smartly, with a confident smile on my face. Justin only shook his head and pushed me playfully, I narrowed my eyes at him and pushed him back playfully. He threw his hands in the air, in a claw type way, and I knew what it meant so I began to back up slowly. Justin jumped at me and his hands landed right on my stomach and he began to move his fingers quickly, tickling me furiously, and I began to laugh loudly. “Justin, stop it!” I said, still laughing.

“Did I miss something?” I heard my mother’s voice and I’m guessing Justin did too, he stopped tickling me instantly. I raised my head to see her smiling, holding my baby sister in her arms. I shook my head, and she slowly nodded. “Well I’m going to put your sister down for a nap, and then I’m headed over to Pattie’s, I haven’t seen her since she’s arrived into Stratford, I may have you both over for dinner if that’s alright?”

Justin nodded his head quickly and my mother smiled softly, walking away to put my sister down for a nap. I got off the couch and sauntered to the kitchen on a quest for food.

“I think we need to watch a movie or something” I heard Justin say as he followed me into the kitchen. I pulled open the refrigerator door and my eyes scanned the drinks and food on the shelves inside.

“Okay, what do you want to watch?” I pulled out two water bottles and tossed one to Justin. He caught it and I began to twist the cap.

“Finding Nemo” he said, allowing grins to cross both of our faces.

“I’ll race you to the couch Bieber”

“Ready, 1…2..”
I began running and I heard him yelling behind me, I shot through the kitchen door and ran to the couch. But before could reach it, an arm wrapped around my waist.

“JUSTIN LET ME GO!”

“NO YOU CHEATED!”

I could feel his arm tightening around my waist as he picked me up off the ground and swung me around. I leaned around, trying to get away and found myself slipping from his grasp. But before I could comprehend, I felt my back hit the hardwood floor and I was staring up at Justin who had stopped laughing and jumped to my side to see if I was okay.

“Well that was fun” I said smirking, Justin rolled his eyes

“that’s not even funny Sky” he put out his hand, and I reached for it

“Fuck you Bieber, it was hysterical” I pushed him slightly and we ended up on the floor, with him tickling me again and me kicking and squirming to get away. But I was enjoying this. I had finally gotten my best friend back.
♠ ♠ ♠
trying to update as much as possible
but recently, i have become quite obsessed
with Niall Horan, from One Direction?
yeahyeahyeah. :3
so, a story about him maaay be coming. but
it will definitley be different. i think?
i dont know. but look out for it!
enjoy.