Status: Re-posting

Loving You

Lexi

I was currently walking up the stairs in complete shock. I was finally being adopted. To none other than the man who saved me when I was a little girl. When I entered my room, I got to my knees and pulled out my suite case. Walking back and forth from he closet to my case, I was done in under fifteen minutes since I didn't really have allot of things. I was just zipping my bag close when a voice behind me said:

"Where are you going?"

Looking over my shoulder, there stood Jay.

"I'm going to my new home,"I said as I grabbed my bag.

Jay snorted and rolled his eyes at me.

"Really? Who would want a fucked up little bitch like you in there home," Jay seethed.

I opened my mouth to respond when someone cleared there throat. Looking at the door, there stood Zacky and Jimmy.

"You ready to go, Lex?" Zacky asked, shooting daggers at Jay.

Jay flinched under his gaze.

I smirked over at them and said," Ready as I'll ever be."

They smirked at me and came in. Zacky took my bag from me.

"This it?" He asked.

I nodded," That and this backpack filled with books."

Zacky smiled and nodded at me before taking that from my hand too. Jimmy smiled at me and knelled down in front of me.

"Get on," he simply said.

I giggled. I mean actually giggled and climbed onto his back.

Jimmy made assort of donkey sound before heading down the stairs. When we reached the bottom, I said my goodbyes to all the little children and promised them that I would visit. They squealed in delight and hugged me again. I then said my goodbye's to Gran. Gran enfolded me in her arms before we pulled apart.

"You deserve happiness," Gran said, smiling through her tears.

"Thank you," I told her.

With one last wave at the kids, I followed the guys to a black SUV. As I got in, I settled into the seat and waited for my new life to begin.
♠ ♠ ♠
here's 3. What do you think?
And I'm looking for some people who want to work with Lexi at Hot Topic, and! They are also her friends and don't forget to describe what you want your personality to be and a pic. . So...Message me if your interested!
Comment and Subscribe please!