Born for This

Here We Go Again

Alexandria jolted up in her bed. The dream she had was shocking. Almost life-like. But it wasn't a bad dream. To her it was the most awesome thing that could ever happen to her. Alexandria, or Alexx as she liked to be called, was one of the punk rocker chicks. She had bright red hair with a few black streaks in it, snakebite piercings, tattoos covering 60% of her body, and owned nothing but band shirts and skinny jeans. She also wore nothing but Converse shoes. She had about 15 different pairs, a mix of high tops and low tops.

Alexx could hear the soft sounds of music coming from her iHome on her nightstand. She couldn't help but smile a little when she heard her favorite song "Misery Business" by Paramore. Not only was this her favorite song, but this was her all time favorite band. Half of the shirts she owned said 'Paramore' on them somewhere. Her walls were covered in all thing Paramore. She even had a few Paramore tattoos. Her favorite one was the one on her shoulder blade that says 'You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.'

She looked at the time, it was 7:30 a.m. Time to get up so she could go pick her best friend Madison, so that they wouldn't be late for class. Alexx was in school to get a degree in PhotoShop. If she had any free time, that's what you would find her doing. She would spend hours on her MacBook editing pictures of anything she could find. It was one of the few things she was actually passionate about.
The only thing that she was more passionate about was her music. Alexx was a drummer. She had one of the best drumsets you could buy. The kind that you only saw big time musicians with. She had saved up her money for years to buy it. She had started out with a cheap set that her parents had bought for her when she was a sophomore in high school. She caught on instantly. Her parents couldn't afford to get her one of the better ones, so as soon as she was old enough she got a job and saved every check that she got. After working for a year she had saved up $5000. She took the money to the best drum set dealer and bought the best set her money could buy. She was so excited that she soon learned all of Paramore's songs and several other bands.

Her favorite song to play on her drums "Nightmare" by Avenged Sevenfold came on and she looked longingly at her set. She was already running late but she couldn't resit the song. It took her several months to get the part down, but after she did she started going crazy with it. She loved the song. 'Ah what the hell..' she thought as she walked over to her iHome, turned up the volume to full blast and restarted the song. She sat down on her stool and took her sticks in her hands. She closed her eyes and titled her head back waiting for her time to come in. She pounded her drums along with the whole song. As soon as she heard the final words, "It's your fucking nightmare." she looked at the time once again. "Fuck! I can't even take a shower now!"

She ran over to the mirror and her face was red and flushed. Her hair was matted and wet with her sweat. She took her brush and quickly ran it through then pulled her hair back into a messy ponytail only smoothing the top where the part was. She shook her head letting her bangs and pieces around her face fall down. She ran to her closet and pulled out the first shirt and pair of jeans she could find. She pulled on her favorite pair of black chucks, grabbed her bag, and ran out the front door barely stopping to make sure it was locked.

Once in the car she realized she had forgotten her iPod and it was still playing. She got back out of the car and ran upstairs to get it. As she unlocked the door she heard her phone ringing. She ran over to it and answered.

"Where the fuck are you? We're going to be late!" It was Madison. She was pissed.

"I got sidetracked. I'm on my way now. Be there in 5 minutes."

"Damnit Ale--" I hung up the phone, grabbed my iPod, and raced out the door.

Before she got to Madison's driveway she texted her. 'Get your ass outside ho. I'm here.' She replied almost instantly with 'Bitch you can wait two minutes. I've got somethings to take care of before I can go.' I knew she was talking about with her boyfriend Mark. He always expected her to give him a blowjob before she could go anywhere. He was a grade a dick. He was too controlling and occasionally would hit Madison if she didn't do something exactly to his liking. I didn't like him and I let it be known to both of them. But for some reason she just couldn't let go of him. I knew this would take longer than two minutes so I pulled my make up bag out of my purse and started applying my eye make-up. I had aready applied everything but decided to add another layer of eyeliner to make it a bit darker. I pulled my bottom lid down to apply it to the waterline when the door suddenly busted open and Madison plopped down in the seat.

"Son of a bitch Mads! You scared the shit out of me! I could've poked my eye out!"

She laughed. "I'm sorry! Can we please go? I can't be late again or I'll fail." She made a pouty face and stuck out her bottom lip. We both knew she didn't care about this class at all.

"Sure." I put the car in reverse and backed out of the driveway. "Oh and you have a bit of cum on your face."

"What?! Where?" She pulled down the vanity mirror and looked at herself. "You bitch!" She slapped me in the arm and I laughed. I could tell today was going to be a long day.

***Back at home after classes***

Alexx was checking her email to see if there was anything from any of her professors about homework. There was only one new email and the subject was, 'NEW SINGLE RELEASED FOR THE PARAMORE SINGLES CLUB! GET YOUR COPY NOW!' She immediately clicked on the link and downloaded her copy of 'In The Mourning'. As soon as it was done she clicked play and started reading over some articles on the website. She clicked on the Shows link at the top of the page like she always does to see if there had been any shows posted. Of course there hadn't been, but something else caught her eye. Something she could only dream of.
An ad on the side of the page, with one simple word on it.

AUDITIONS.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about it starting out so slow... I'm just trying to get everything set up. It'll get better soon, promise! :)

Also leave me comments!! Let me know if you thought this was too choppy.. I'm gonna try and get the next chapters more smooth.