Sequel: Over Spring Break
Status: Slowly revising

Over Christmas Break

A Little Too Much To Drink

They won, 3-2 in overtime with David’s goal being the winner. When I got to the locker room afterwards, he immediately picked me up and spun me around, claiming I was his ‘good luck charm.’ I laughed it off and talked with him about what he could’ve done better, not really, but I had to mess with him.

“So, are you ladies up for drinks?” Brandon Pirri asked as we all were heading for the cars after the guys had showered and redressed.

“Not old enough, but I’m good for the time,” I said with a toothy grin. Sam just replied with a hell yeah and we were on our way. Jack met us at the bar, drank a bit with us, and took an overly friendly Sam home. I wished the couple well with the hangovers and hung with the guys.

“Have just one sip; this is the best brew I’ve ever tasted!” David persuaded me. I finally gave in and took one simple sip. It was good.

“That’s delicious. I always thought beer was nasty!”

“That’s what I was trying to tell you!” he exclaimed. I laughed as did his teammates and took away his keys. When I decided he had had enough, I led him to his car and drove him back to our house. He went in ahead of me and when I got in after making sure his car was locked and seat repositioned since I was really short, I found him pouring two drinks out of my family’s liquor cabinet.

“What are you doing?” I questioned.

“Well, I don’t have any practice tomorrow, so I think we should drink. There’s no driving to be done, so have a drink.”

“Only one for me,” I promised and had a drink of the straight up rum. “Eh,” I spat as the hard liquor went down my throat.

“Strong stuff, works better with soda.”

“Oh, I know. But this is the only way to drink rum. It burns, like tequila, but it’s the only good taste.”

“You drink at school, don’t you?”

“Well, of course. What college freshman doesn’t?”

“The good ones,” he replied with a grin. I laughed and finished my drink.

“I think that’s all for me. I’m going to hit the shower and then the sack. See you in the morning,” I waved him off and headed upstairs. I heard him behind me and then a second later he had me turned around and his lips on mine. Knowing that he was one fine specimen, I didn’t stop him. Instead, I encouraged him by wrapping my arms around his neck and threading my fingers into his hair.

“Do you still want that shower?” he asked after breaking the kiss. I shook my head before reattaching our lips. He helped me walk up the rest of the stairs and into my old room and his current room. He lowered me on the bed and climbed on top of me, not without keeping our lips smashed perfectly together. I moved my hands to his hips where my hands slid under his dress shirt to untuck it from his pants and started to work at the buttons. Once the dress shirt was off, he worked on getting my jeans off. I sat up to take the jersey off, but he stopped me. “I want you in my jersey.”

I just agreed and kept the jersey on while he removed my underwear. I got his belt undone and he stood only to rid the rest of his clothing. Once it was done, he grabbed a condom and slid it on before taking me. He rode me to a climax in about five minutes and rolled off of me.

“That was amazing,” he commented, but I didn’t hear him because I was falling asleep next to him, naked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope this didn't hurt my readers that I threw this scene in. If it offends anyone, let me know and I won't add in any more. Otherwise, yay for two in one day, and three comments until next addition or Christmas Day, not sure which, maybe the comments will persuade me?!