Sequel: Over Spring Break
Status: Slowly revising

Over Christmas Break

Dirty Details

The dreadful morning after, was really terrible. Turns out, David didn’t have practice, but instead, had to be at the Hogs facility to leave for a three day road trip.

He left a note, which made everything worse. It only stated that he was sorry he forgot to tell me about the road trip and that he would be back by Friday. That’s all, no had a great time, we should do it again, nothing.

So I rolled out of his bed, clad in just the jersey, and showered. Afterwards, I dressed in yoga pants and a t-shirt of David’s, figuring he would never know and headed for my cousins at Northern Illinois’ University campus. She lived in an apartment and I figured she’d be at work, so that’s where I headed. I got to the restaurant and saw she was waiting tables. I asked the hostess, who I knew as Sarah, to escort me to one of Jenny’s tables. When she had a slower pace, she plopped down across the table from me. She looked exhausted and it was only ten in the morning.

“You look more exhausted than me, and my night was far more interesting.”

“Fuck you,” she swore and gave me the finger as she rested her head on her crossed arms on the table.

“But that’s one, incest, and two, not getting you the dirty details I could share with you right about now.”

“Eww, and what dirty details?” she asked as she raised her head.

“Best sex I ever had, details.”

“More like the only sex you’ve ever had,” she blew me off.

“Hey, I had a boyfriend at school that I did it with once or twice. Oh, and the guy in high school who I lost it to. That makes three guys and about a handful of times, and this one last night, best one ever!”

“Who’s the bastard?” she questioned sarcastically.

“You’ll never believe me if I tell you. So I’ll just tell you everything. But, you have a table to serve. Come back when you are on break. Oh, and I want breakfast!” she gave me the finger again before going over to the other table a little more peppy.

By the time Jenny’s break rolled around, it was noon. We ordered lunch from another waitress and Jenny requested the details I had been denying her since I waltzed in at ten.

“He took me out when he got off work, we went out with his friends and he got drunk. I drove him home, he poured me a drink, made me take it, and we headed to the bedroom. There was everything and more he could do with that dick.”

“Tell me there was more than just sex.”

“Last night, there was only sex. But he left for a god damn work trip and won’t be back until Friday. So he left a fucking note. The morning after, he left me a note.”

“What a douche, it shouldn’t matter what he can do with his man parts, dump his ass.”

“Well, everything would’ve been fine until he left the fucking note.” Our lunch was served and I ate the burger for a few while Jenny ate up and thought over what I had said.

“It’s okay for you and him to have sex, great sex at that, and he can leave the morning after. You wouldn’t have cared?”

“It’s his job, Jen, I can’t make him stay.”

“The hell you can’t. You like him, make him dump the job.”

“Jenny, he would dump me for the job in a second. It isn’t as easy as saying this is me and take me or leave me. It’s the job that will burn bridges. He plays hockey, Jenny. The job always wins.”

“Hockey? What team?”

“Rockford,” I mumbled.

“Who?”

“I can’t tell you. I already told you more then this thing really is. It was one night. He probably didn’t even make me locker room talk. That means it isn’t serious.”

“How can you be so sure, Harper? You are a great girl, he would be stupid not to see it.”

“I don’t know. He has seen a lot of girls before, I can’t be the only one he has done when he’s half drunk.”

“Oh whatever, he totally likes you if he’ll take you to meet his friends and do you afterwards.” She said after finishing her sandwich. She then got up. “Well, thanks for the not so horny details. I’ve got to get back to work. You should go and buy some sexy lingerie and be ready for when he comes back on Friday. See what happens.”

“Whatever, hey, take care of the bill, will you?” I let her know as she walked all the way to her station and got reset for the next batch of tables. I put a tip down and left the restaurant. I got in my car, drove to Rockford, and just drove around. I did end up at Victoria Secret’s, just browsing. I didn’t buy anything and just went home and made myself dinner before watching TV and falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Holidays, I've been writing this chapter since Friday and finally finished it to my kind of likings. It's kind of a filler, I'm trying to make it more interesting, so if you have anything you want to see, comment and I'll try to bring it in!