Status: Senior year of college, be patient with me.

The Fallen Angels

I Just Want My Brother Back -Abigail's P.O.V.-

I sat on the black leather couch in the common room. Nanukk curled up next to me as I picked at the strings on the blanket. It was late. Nearly midnight. But I couldn't sleep. Nightmares haunted my dreams. My father killing all those who crossed his path. My friends dead at my feet. My brothers. Ginny. Harry. Hermione. Draco.

I lifted up my wrist and smiled at the small dragon, curled up in a sleeping position. Like it had been for a long time. Silently, I got up and crept into the boy's' room. Slowly I walked over to Draco's bed and gently shook him.

Draco groaned and tiredly pushed me away, "Go away, Pansy."

I giggled softly, "It's not Pansy, Dragon."

Draco blinked his eyes open and smiled. "Abby," he cooed. "What are you doing up?"

"I couldn't sleep," I murmured. "So I came to talk to you. See if you can keep the nightmares away."

He sat up and stretched, throwing the covers off, “Let’s go downstairs.” I nodded and we both headed back down to the common room. “Lay down,” he gestured to the couch. I did and he throw the blanket over top of me, tucking me in. He took a pillow and made up a bed on the floor. I leaned over the edge to look down at him.

“You okay?” I asked. He nodded. I reached down and took his hand. “Thanks.” He nodded again, drifting off to sleep.

“Night, Dray,” I sighed.

“Night, Abby,” Draco said under his breath as he fell asleep.

Smiling I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up, in the common room. Draco still on the floor next to me.

"Morning, sleepy head," he smiled looking up at me.

"Morning," I smiled sitting up and stretching.

"No nightmares?" he asked, getting up.

I shook my head, "Nope."

"Good," he smiled. "So, what's the plan for today?"

"Well, I don't know about you, but I plan on getting my brother back."

"Feeling ambitious are we?" he chuckled.

"Very." I said getting up from the couch. "See you later," I smiled running back up to the girls' dormitory.

"Well, look what the cat dragged in," sneered Pansy as I went over to my trunk. "If it isn't the little slut herself."

I roll my eyes, "Stop talking to your mirror, Pansy. It's not gonna talk back."

She glowered at me but said nothing else as she left the room. I quickly changed and dashed for the Great Hall, Nanukk at my heels. I found Ron at the Gryffindor table. Smiling I sat down next to him.

"What do you want," he snapped through a mouthful of food.

I made a face, "Mum says that's not polite. And I came to apologize. I didn't mean the things I said, Ron. I was just upset and I have a lot of stress right now. I have a feeling Divination this year isn't going to be fun for me." I whispered the last part.

"When is it fun," he grumbled swallowing. "But why are you worried. You're the best in the class. No offence, Hermione." He added quickly.

"None taken. Abby is the best," she smiled.

"Yeah, maybe too good," I mumble.

"You've been having predictions again, haven't you?" asked Ginny.

"Again?" Frowned Ron.

I nodded, "I had some over the summer as well."

"What of?" Harry asked.

I smirked slightly, "First off our new friend, Juliet, here," I smiled at the pink and blonde girl and she smiled back. "And of...well, my father," I whispered.

"Your father," hissed Hermione.

"What of him?" asked Harry.

Juliet leaned over, "What's so bad about your father?"

"He's Voldemort," hissed Harry.

Juliet's eyes widened, "Oh. Yes. Well that is bad, isn't it?"

"What were your predictions about?" asked Hermione.

"He's coming back," I whispered, "I don't know when and I don't know how, but he is."

Hermione shifted in her seat, "How can you be sure?"

"Never once have I had a prediction that was wrong, Hermione. Why should this one be any different?"

"You should tell Dumbledore, Abby. He needs to know about this," Hermione said quietly.

I nod. "Abbs. If you find out more-" Harry began.

"You'll be the first to know, Harry. I promise," I said getting up. "Hey," I said patting Ron's back. "We good?"

Ron smiled, "'Course we are. You're my sister."

I hugged him, "Love ya, Ron."

"Yeah, yeah, love ya too," he said shoving more food into his mouth.

I roll my eyes, waving to the others before skipping out of the Great Hall. As I turned the corner I ran right into someone. "Oh!" I gasped. "Sorry!" I giggled. I looked down and saw Star gathering her books. "Star!" I smiled, "It's nice to see you again," I said as I helped her with her things. She nodded to me with a small smile. "How was your summer?" I asked as we stood back up. She made a so-so gesture with her hand. "Okay?" She nodded. "Well, I'll see you around?" She nodded and we parted ways. "Nice girl," I mumble under my breath. "Just needs to talk." I wandered down into the dungeons and made my way to Professor Snape's office.

I knocked twice on his door. "Enter," he said, muffled by the door. "Abigail," he smirked as I entered. "How are you?"

I roll my eyes, "Don't act like you didn't miss me, Uncle Sev."

"I did notice my home was much quieter over the summer," he smirked still. I smiled slightly. "What's bothering you, Abby?"

I sat down across from Snape and looked at my hands. "I've been having some terrifying predictions over the summer, Sev. And I'm scared."

"What were they of?" he frowned.

"My father," I whispered. "I've seen him coming back, Uncle Sev. He's going to come back and create havoc on our lives! And I don't know how to stop him!"

"Abigail. Breath. Relax." I took a deep breath and nodded. "I will speak with the Headmaster about his. For now, keep track of your predictions. Okay?" I nod. "Good. Now go. Have fun before class tomorrow."

"Thanks, Uncle Sev. I'll see you tomorrow," I said getting up and leaving his office.

"Good day, Abby," he said as I closed the door.

Sighing I wondered off to find Draco and relax before classes tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, I know. They might be from now on to switch between the POV's better. Sorry I'll try my best though :D