I Love You More Than I Can Ever Scream

"Last night a little dancer came dancing through my door."

The next day;

I was back at the venue for the show. I got back into the Hip hop routine costume and waited for an hour until it was ShowTime. I watched as everyone got their seats and I saw all the guys in full makeup signing a few autographs before they took their seats. I smiled at Kent,” Hey good luck.”

He gave me a hug and replied,” Good luck to you too!”

“Millions of people voted last night. It is time to share both of their stories before we announce the winner.” Kat said.

Kent and I looked up at the big screen. They intertwined our stories from the minute we auditioned to now. When the video was over I took a deep breath as Kat was stalling.

“Now the votes have been counted. The winner of So You Think You Can Dance is… Desirae!” Kat exclaimed.

I almost collapsed that how happy I was. I covered my face as the crowd screamed in excitement. I was handed a yellow Gatorade and Kat asked me if I had anything to say. I laughed with a huge smile on my face as the crowd just seemed to get louder. The entire old top fifteen climbed onto the stage for a huge group hug.

After the celebration I ran into my dressing room and changed into black leather skirt, lace
high heels, and grey tank top. I flipped my hair and gave myself one last smile in the SYTYCD mirror as the winner.

I opened the door and saw the guys waiting. I raised my eyebrow as Andy took a step towards me. I sprinted and jumped on him, not caring that I was not being lady like in a skirt. I wrapped my legs around his waist and place my black painted fingers on his cheeks and kissed him with my entire mite. He kissed back instantly without a second of hesitation. I heard Ashley snarl,” Bow chicka bow wow.”

He set me down and smiled. I grabbed onto his hand and smiled at the guys,” You know, we’ll meet up with you guys later.”

Christina elbowed Andy,” Sounds good to us. You two have fun.”

Jake shouted, “CONGRATULATIONS DESIRAE!”

I nodded,” Thanks you guys.”

I handed him my hotel key and he unlocked the door. When he opened the door I pushed him into the room, slamming the door behind me. He smirked,” Did you get a lot of sleep?”

I nodded as he held onto my hips. He whispered in my ear,” Good. Because I don’t think I want to hang out with the guys. I’d rather stay here all night.”

I shivered at his deep voice at my ear. God I could barely keep my hands off of him. The sexual tension had just been building up. I tugged his black shirt off of his torso. His lips met mine once again. As we were making out his fingers curled underneath my shirt and actually ripped it off. Like literally.

He asked,” How did you get in that skirt?”

I grabbed his crotch area and replied,” I could ask you the same thing about your pants.”

He hissed at my touch. I rubbed my back end against him and he grabbed me he bent me over the bed. He whispered,” Do you like to tease me?”

I answered in a seductive tone,” That depends. How much is it turning you on?”

I could feel his bulge in his pants against my back end now. He gave me a light smack on the ass and I moaned. He worked at the zipper on the side of my skirt as I was still bent over. I slide out of my skirt and he said,” Two can play at the teasing game baby.”

I felt myself shiver at his voice. It was so seductive. He light ran his fingers over the front of my thong. I gasped and bit my lip. When he was distracted at my gasped I spun around and fumbled with his buttons. He let me unbuckle his jeans but after wards he grabbed both of my hands and pinned them above my head as he laid me down on the bed.

He winked at me and then he trailed my stomach with kisses. He stopped at my thong. My lower body ached for his touch. He let go of my hands and unhook my bra expertly. Before I gave him a chance to do anything I pulled his pants down from off his hips. Dear god, he wasn’t wearing any underwear. I wanted him so bad at this point.

He stepped out of his jeans. I pulled down my thong and he placed his hands on my hips. He spread my legs and after a second I felt his tongue flick my clit. I shivered.

He tightened his grip on my hips. I clutched onto the sheets as he ate me out. I had the urge to scream at the pleasure and felt my muscles start to tighten. He stopped and moved his lips to my breasts. My breathing was getting uneven. I groaned,” Andy, I want you right now.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Desirae's outfit

Finally the first sexual encounter with them!