Status: New Co-Write :) give us love <3

Hollow Crown

Chapter Three.

May 20th, 2011 2:08 pm

Marley woke up to Ainsley and James snickering taking pictures. Danny was literally lying on top of her and he wasn’t a feather.

“Get him off!” she cried, getting more laughs from Ainsley and James.

“God he’s fat! Ainsley help!” She held out her hand toward her best friend who laughed and stepped toward her. She poked Danny.

“Hey. Your fat get off of her!”

She caused him to slur and roll over, falling off the bed and onto the floor with a loud thud. Marley laughed and sat up too see him on the floor now awake and sad looking.

“Are you okay?” She asked leaning over the bed side. He scratched his head and looked up at her smiling.

“Yeaaaa. Waking up to your face is pretty… cool.”

They all laughed.

“Well.” Ainsley said sitting down on the bed. “I need to get home. I have like seven missed calls from my mum.” She started to gather up Marley’s bags and clothes that were around.

Everyone started to wake up a little more and get ready to go their separate ways. James and Ainsley were the first in the hall waiting for the other two. Marley had to pee before they left and Danny just wanted to wait for her.

She washed her hands and turned out the light. Danny grabbed her hand and smiled at her.

“Did I get in your pretty little panties last night?” He asked.

“You wish.” She laughed and kissed him on the cheek running out the door before he could say anything else.

XXX

5/20/11 5:43 pm.

The girls were now at Ainsley’s sister’s house. Her sister had already left for her honeymoon; the wedding had just ended not long ago. They only stayed because Ainsley had to baby sit Taylor for the rest of the day until her mother was back from her Thursday night bingo.

Ainsley had been texting James all day but Marley just sat around, not texting anyone she hadn’t exchanged numbers with Danny and after all he was just a one night fixer for coke.

Marley nearly jumped out of her seat watching Ainsley and Taylor playing video games when her phone went off.

‘Hey doll, drop by in a few and we can talk. I heard you were in town.’

It was Oli. She rolled her eyes. He WAS the older brother she never had but she didn’t want anything to do with any of them right now.

‘When?’

She looked back up at the television screen. Taylor was beating his twenty year old cousin at a game that actually acquired skill. Marley smiled to herself at how happy the little boy was.

‘Now?’ her phone went off again ‘alone please.’

She knitted her brows together. ‘okay.’

“Ainsley?”

“Yeah?”

“Oliver wants me to come by and ‘talk’ to him.”

“Oh no ma’am. He’s a creep.”

“Hey! He’s almost family to me and you know it!”

“Can I come with you?”

“No. He asked me to come alone.”

“Oh then I’m definitely going with you.”

“Not in my car.”

“I have my own! Thanks.” She stuck her tongue out and Marley smiled grabbing her purse from the love seat.

“Come on buddy were leaving!” Ainsley said to Taylor.

XXX
6:07 pm.

Marley pulled into the familiar drive way of her ex’s brother’s house. She got out of the car leaving her purse behind. Ainsley told Taylor to stay in her car and locked it.

“He isn’t going to let you in Ainsley. And you know it.”

“We’ll see about that! I’m not gonna let him rape you!”

“Ainsley!”

Marley knocked on the door with Ainsley hiding behind her.

He opened the door just a bit.

“Don’t let it in…”

Marley pushed the door open a little more and Oliver pushed Ainsley back slowly with his hand on her forehead.

“It’s not fair!” She whined taking a step back. “Why can’t I come in?!”

Oliver just looked at her and took a step toward her making her squeal and drop her keys. She grabbed her keys and walked to her car backwards.

“This…. This isn’t over jolly green giant!” He started to walk toward the car and Ainsley screamed unlocking the car and jumping in. She smiled and waved driving away slowly.

Oliver walked into the house closing the door behind him and eerily locking it. Marley took in a deep breath seeing him lock the door. She looked away from him, down at the hard wood floor.

He sat down next to her and pulled her into a one arm hug.

“I know why he broke up with you… I don’t see the problem. I don’t want kids anyway you know? You could be my next break.” He laughed a bit in that awkward just kidding tone.

“I think I want to … take a break for a while…”

“No. You can’t do that you’re too pretty.” He moved closer to her making her extremely nervous. She wanted to move away but was already at the end.

“You do know that I’ve always thought you were beautiful.” He asked her, again just kidding laugh.

“Oliver… I couldn’t even if I wanted to.” She looked at him and her heart melted a little bit. He was attractive to her and nearly drove her crazy.

“Nobody would have to know ey?” She wanted to look away but soon realized that she was about to kiss him. And kiss him she did. He put his weight on her and she turned to face him grabbing his hair and pulling him closer. He traced her leg with his hand, up her skirt and pulling the hem of her panties, which nearly took themselves off. She pulled back and looked into his eyes feeling dirty and ashamed. She pushed him back and ran for the door like her life depended on it, of course he followed her and to their surprise Tom was about to knock on the door. When Marley saw him she pushed past him, the first time she had touched him in two days. She started to cry and started her car driving. Nowhere particular just away from here.

XXX
7:34 pm. Marley had driven down town and decided to make a stop at one of her favorite locally owned stores. She walked into the door making three jingle bells on a string above the door crack back and forth. She wasn’t greeted but went straight to the pantie bucket. She began to rummage through the piles of laced lingerie. Not after long two arms hugged her around her waist she nearly jumped recognizing the tattoos. She smiled and turned around to face that silly boy they called Danny.

“Fancy meeting you… You were crying?”

She shook her head and hugged him surprising him.

“Would you like to get… dinner or something? Sober this time?”

He smiled.

“What do you think?” He reached around her to grab a pair of panties.

“Can I take these off of you later?”

She smiled. “Maybe.” He smiled and she took his hand leading him out of the store and across the street to a local diner.

“When you asked me to dinner I expected something a tad bit better.”

“Oh fancy are we?”

They walked into the restraint which was nearly dead. They sat down at the table farthest from people.

“Speak in French for me?”

“So you can masturbate under our table?”

“Haha very funny.”

“Says the boy that admitted his lifelong love to me last night.”

“Just because I few pictures of you on my phone doesn’t mean I love you!”

“A few pictures?! You showed them all to me!”

“Like I said… Doesn’t mean I love you.”

“You asked me to marry you…”

“So…” He looked down.

A woman came to ask for their order; Marley only ordered a cup of coffee.

While they waited for her coffee and his food they talked to eachother about growing up. Marley leaving out the gory details of her family. Soon their orders came and Marley quietly sipped at a black coffee while Danny ate. A few times she looked at his plate and wanted to throw up just by seeing food. When they finished Danny paid and they started to walk.

“You still never spoke French for me.” Marley smiled and took his hand again, nearly cuddling into his jacket. She felt right where she needed to be.

“voulez-vous manger ma chatte?”

Danny laughed. “Did you just ask me to eat your pussy in public?!”

“How did you know!”

“I know how to say dirty words in French love.”

“Do you want to go hang out with Ainsley for a bit?”

“I guess I could that. Don’t have a car out with me though.”

“I do.” She smiled.

“Does that car have a back seat?”

She laughed. “Why?”

“Well you asked me to eat your pussy and I wouldn’t want to let you down.” She looked up him and he was being completely serious. She stopped walking and laughed.

“Why have we stopped?”

“This is my car .” She smiled.

“Big back seat.” He smiled.

“You’re… A perv aren’t you?”

“Yes ma’am.”

She unlocked the car and opened the backseat door. Sitting on the edge of the seat.

“Viennent ici.” (Come here.) She pulled him closer to her by his jacket and put her legs around his waist. She looked up at him and smiled.

“What are you getting at? And what did you say?”

“I said come here silly boy.” She leaned up and kissed him.
XXX
Ainsley’s POV 10:20 pm
Ainsley sat on her Katie’s couch watching her nephew, Taylor, playing Mario Kart, as she talked to James through text message. Danny and Marley were sitting next to each other on the loveseat, talking quietly, giggling and exchanging little kisses.

“Aunt Ainsley, will you play just dance with me?” Taylor asked kneeling between her jean clad legs to stare up at her with green eyes identical to her own. Ainsley looked over her iPhone at him. Even though Taylor didn’t have brown eyes, his puppy dog face worked pretty well.

“Uh, okay. But, don’t laugh at me!” She said standing up and telling James it was alright if he came over. She picked up a Wii remote as he put in the disk.

“I don’t think I’ve seen you dance.” Marley said as the game started up.

“I’m way too awkward for all that limb flailing and stuff.” Ainsley laughed.

Ainsley was right, she was a very awkward dancer and even Taylor was better than her. Danny and Marley couldn’t contain themselves as they watched her dance. They were laughing too hard. Ainsley didn’t even care. She was having fun with her nephew.

Her and Taylor were in the middle of a versus challenge when Marley got up. Soon, deeper laughter was heard over the sound of MC Hammers: Can’t Touch This. Ainsley wasn’t paying any attention to it until the song was finished and she turned around.

James was standing there with a huge grin on his face. Ainsley blushed and smiled back. “Who are you?”
Taylor asked looking up at him.

“James, who are you?”

“Taylor.” Taylor answered back. Then he went back to his game. Danny was staring at Ainsley and Taylor standing next to each other.

“I knew you were short, Ainsley, but, I didn’t you would be as tall as a nine year old.” He said.

“Shut up, Danny.”

XXX
11:00pm Ainsley’s mom had already come to get Taylor and had left. Marley was trying to keep from going home.

Ainsley looked over at Marley who was lying down on the couch with Danny, who was mostly asleep.

“Do we have to leave?” Marley asked. James was in the bathroom.

“Well they could come with.”

Marley sat up waking Danny. “They can!”

“What?!” Danny asked.

“Would you like to go to Paris?!”

“With you? Yes.”

“It’s settled then!”

Ainsley ran to tell James and then purchased the plane tickets. Marley took Danny to pack up a few things and Ainsley took James. They met at the airport and were soon on their way.

XXX

It was 4 am when they arrived and Ainsley and James passed out. Marley took a shower while Danny waited for her in her bedroom

Marley had snuck some of her lingerie into the bathroom with her to change into after her shower. She soon slipped into her sexy apparel and opened the door slowly standing in the door way. Of course he was snooping.

She snuck over to her bed and got onto the bed making her weight get Danny’s attention. He turned around quickly and smiled.

“Oh… That’s why I was brought here huh?”

“Baise-moi.”

He smiled. “I know what that means.”

“Oh?”

“You want me to fuck you yes?”

She nodded and crawled closer to him, by now he was smiling so wide his face was nearly in two. She brushed her lips against his and pushed him back so he was lying on his back. She straddled his hips and he almost laughed out loud, thinking that this couldn’t be real.

She leaned down and kissed him. He still couldn’t believe that this was real. He put his hands on her hips and kissed her back. She fumbled with his belt buckle and he laughed a little bit. She pulled back from the kiss.

“Do you think you’re from Texas or something?” He laughed.

“Get your dirty boots out of my bed.”

He kicked his boots off and rolled her over so that he was on top of her.

“Get those titties outta that bra!”

She laughed and slowly removed the top as to tease him. He smiled when she mostly naked beneath him.

He put his thumb under the trim of her panties and slowly pulled them down until they were no longer on her.

“I like how you’re completely dressed and here I am naked.”

“Yeah me too.”

XXX
5:23 am.

Ainsley woke up hearing moans coming from Marley. She shook James awake.

“What?”

“Their having sex!”

“Yeah… It’s Danny get use to her screaming like that.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Pffft hahahaa