Status: Active

Nothing Can Compare In This World To You

Nothing Can Compare In This World To You Chapter 6

~FALLONS P.O.V.~

I wake up around noon with a slight headache. Alison had fallen asleep on the couch last night so I just turned off the tv and went to bed. Thankfully its Saturday. I get out of bed and jump in the shower. After that I throw on a black corset-like top and some jeans with boots. I leave my hair messy and put on some black eyeshadow and lipsloss. I then walk out and see Alison still knocked out. *God that girl can sleep* I cleaned my livingroom/kitchen, picking up all the popcorn and beer bottles. I walked back into my room and made my bed and put on 'City of Evil'. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't listen to music.
"knock knock," I turn around and see Alison at my bedroom door.
"Hey sleepyhead"
"Hey you," she says back at me.
"Watcha gonna do today?"
"hmm..I dont know, probably stay home."
"Oh ok, then well im gonna head home, let me know if anything happens," she winks and I roll my eyes. *she never gives up* After she leaves I finish cleaning up. The cd was still on so I find my ciggys and light one up. 'Bat Country' came on, as I always do, I start dancing.
~Cant you help me as Im starting to burn (all alone). Too many doses and Im starting to get an attraction-My confidence is leaving me on my own (all alone). No one can save me, and you know I dont want the attention...~
By the time the song ended, I was pretty hyped up. Then I heard my phone ringing. I turn down my music and grab the phone.
"Hello?" I say a bit nervous.
"Fallon?"
"yea?"
"Hey, its..uh..its Brian"
"oh hey Brian, whats up?"
"Nothing really, um are you gonna do anything today?" he asked.
"No, why?" I asked.
"Well, um do you wanna do something?"
"Yea, that would be cool..what do you want to do?" He stops for a minute to think.
"Would you like to go to the pier?"
I smiled, one of my favorite places!
"Yes! I would love to go." I say a bit over excited.
"Ok then, um I'll come pick you up in a few," he said. I gave him my address and we both hung up. I didnt think he was gonna call me. I finished listening to their cd and then run into the bathroom. I put gel in my hair to make it look messy and fixed my makeup. I put on sun block since I hate the sun and grabbed my purse. I made sure that I had money, my ciggys and keys in it. Then I flopped down on my couch to wait for Brian. Finally after about 10 minutes I hear a knock at my door. I quickly take a look in the mirror and go to open the door.
"Hey," Brian says.
"Hi," I smile *god he looks gorgeous*
"You ready?"
"Yes." I grab my things, and close and lock the door and walk out. We get to Brians truck (make it up) and I was about to open the door, but he stopped me.
"Allow me," he says and smiles.
"Why thank you," I say and get in. The drive was a bit quiet. A little awkward since we both didnt know what to say. Then he pops in a cd which i find out is Guns 'N' Roses. I smile and sing along.
"I take it you like Guns 'N' Roses then?" he asks smiling.
"yup, obviously." I say giggling. I went back to singing and then I hear him start to sing. *wow, I love his voice.* I thought feeling as if in a trance. Soon I started to get comfortable. The awkward feeling was fading away. I was starting to like being around him. From the corner of my eye, every so often, i caught him taking glances at me with a smile on his face. After a while we reach the pier. We headed towards the parking lot and Brian payed. Seeing the pier brought back a lot of memories.
"I used to come here with my parents and my little brother."
"really?" he asks.
"yea, great times" He smiles.
We finally park and get out. We walk side by side to the entrance and I breathe in the salty air.
"So what do you want to do?" he asks looking at me.
"Hmm..lets go through shops."
"Awesome" he says, and we keep walking. I see a store that has alot of pirate things and other stuff.
"Ohh lets go in there!!" I walk in with Brian following me and look around. I look at all the shells and little nick nacks..They had toys for kids, like plastic sharks and the eye patches. I went over to where they had the glass tables with stuff in them..They had daggers and swords inside.
"wow.." and then i see shark teeth..The had them in little bottles.."ewww" i suddenly feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around to see Brian in a pirates eye piece (covering up one eye)
"Arrrrr, there matey!!" he says making a crooked face. I bust out laughing.
"omg Brian youre fucking hilarious!! Too bad i dont have a camera, that would have been a great pic to show around!!" He laughs and takes the eyepiece off, and comes up to me and gives me puppy eyes.
"noooo you cant show anyone!!!!!" i laugh
"Well youre lucky this time, i dont have one."
"Ha!!" he says and does a little dance. I barely notice that i was getting more and more comfortable around him meaning, i was becoming my funny crazy self.
"youre so cute when you do that!" then it hit me..*eik..i just said that out loud didn't I?*
He looks at me and says "really?" i blush and look away..
"erm..well..yea..that little dance was cute." He smiles and I turn even more red then before.
*damnit Fallon!! Why do you have to be so shy and ruin things!* I slap myself mentally for what i had done. Then i went back to looking around. We then headed out for more shops. I saw one that looked interesting and so we go in and they had tons of fantasy things.
"omg i love this place!" i say happily. Brian looks at me and smiles..
"Well then lets look around!!!" he says just as happily as me. I walk around with huge smile on my face..I walked over to a counter and saw a book.."omg its Amy Brownes book!!"
Brian comes over and looks at the book..
"Whos Amy Browne?"
"Shes an amazing artist!! Look, she drew these pics." i say showing him pages full of fairies.
"wow, those are fucking awesome"
"yea. I love fairies and mermaids and stuff like that." After that i ended up buying some cards that had fairies on them. It was about 2 in the afternoon when i started to get hungry.
"Brian, you hungry?"
"ahh very!"
"ok good..lets go get something to eat!" i say thinking of what i want.
"ok but im buying!!" he says.
"whaaa..no you dont have to..really you don't." I say feeling bad..I dont really like when people buy things for me.
"well too bad cuz im still buying!! " he said with a smirk.
"ookkkk, you win, just dont give me those puppy eyes"
"you know you like them" he said giving me the puppy eyes. *dont smile, noo, dont smile* smiles* gahh you smiled! dammit fallon!*
"HA! Seeee you like it!"
"ok shut up! and lets get something to eat!"
"what do you want?"
"ummmm *thinks* PIZZA!!!!!" i say with a huge smile on my face.
"ok pizza it is...with BEERRRR!!" i laugh..
"you read my mind..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha, as I was reviewing this, I felt like I was back in High school. Im glad I don't really write this way anymore. Comment please!