Status: Sequel is Posted!

Give Into Me

My Buddy Daniels

The sound of plates being set down sounded as everyone sat down at the table. My mom went around the table serving everyone. She sat next to Michael with Liz and Ricky on the opposite side and me next to my mom.

“Did you all enjoy the uh little party last night?” Michael smiled gathering a fork full of eggs.

“Yeah it was great, met a lot of interesting people.” I took a sip of milk.

“I’m thankful for you welcoming my family so nicely.”

I smile biting off a piece of bacon.

“What about you Derrick?” Michael glances up from his plate to Ricky.

For some reason that bugged me…a lot. Who is he to sit at my dads old chair and talk as if he is the man of the house.

“Please call me Ricky! It was great to meet your family and the bartender was a great idea. Made great drinks.”

“Speaking of bartender, Liam left his number for you Luce.” My mom had a big smirk on her face.

A wave of scarlet washed over me, “Thanks mom.”

“Ricky and I were thinking of maybe going to one of his cabins you know, he said it was like a paradise to him.” Liz said raising an eyebrow at me.

Oh dear.

“Please, if you would all excuse me, I have to meet someone today and the time is near.” I grabbed my plate washing it then went up to my room. The comforter was nicely tucked and the blankets perfectly put in the corner. I walked over to my laptop to find a napkin with the name Liam and his number underneath.

A smile appeared on my face as I pulled out my phone and tapped his number on the screen.

After numerous rings, “Hello.”

“Liam?” I ask.

“Yeah.”

“It’s Lucy.”

“About time beautiful, I’ve been waiting for your call all morning.”

“Oh please.” I laugh.

“Would you want to hang out today?”

“Sure, what time?” I looked over to the clock to see 12:43 PM.

“Is 1:30 okay?” He asks.

“Yeah, perfect.” I smile.

“Alright then see you then.”

I run over and jump on my bed with joy and excitement.

knock knock

“Come in!” I sit up smiling.

My smile fades when I see Michael standing at my doorway.

“Hi Michael.” I stand up.

“Lucy, I just really wanted to thank you for accepting Liz and I to your family.”

“Yeah it’s nice to see my mom so happy again.” I half smile.

He presses his lips together, “Don’t let Liz get to you, and she’s always been like that since her mom and I separated.”

“What do you mean?” I slightly tilt my head.

He steps closer, “I know you and Derrick have some sort of past, I mean the look you guys give, hell the tension, it’s pretty obvious. Liz is just jealous.”

“Aren’t you supposed to be on her side like not like the fact that Ricky and I used to have something?” I question.

Used to Lucy?” he narrows his eyes then heads for the door.

“Michael?”

“Yeah?”

“I can’t get over him.” I look up to him.

He takes a sits down at my desk, “Lucy sometimes you can’t just get over something, sometimes you have to just move on, you know, let time take you away.”

“It’s much harder than it sounds.” I bite on my nail not sure of what to say about this awkwardly cliche moment.

“Well,” he stands up, “No one said it was going to be easy.”

He leaves closing my door behind him.

Almost instantly my mood was brought down.

I grabbed my phone pressing send twice.

“Liam?”

“You’re already ready?” His voice sounding that of an excited little boy.

“Look Liam uh, something came up I can’t, uh…”

“Rain check?”

“Yeah.”

“Alright well then I hope everything is fine then.”

Before I can say buy, the call is ended.

Almost immediately I dial Emily’s number.

Before the first ring can even sound, “Can we hang out just the two of us, I really need to do some serious talking.”

“My Uncle just opened this lounge bar type of thing opens, he can get us some drinks, if you want. I got some stuff I need to talk about too.”

“Pick me up like now Em.”

“Alright babes.”

I ended the call grabbing my bag and running down the stairs.

“Where you going hun?”

“Emily and I are going to hang out.”

“Great, Liz how about you join them?” my mom suggested.

I stopped in my tracks.

“Mom I don’t think…”

“It will be a great bonding experience.”

“Melissa, it’s fine seriously.” She said playing with Ricky’s two week old stubble.

“No honey, go have fun, I overheard Ricky talking to CJ anyways, there supposed to hang out in about an hour right?”

Ricky nods intertwining his hands with Liz.

I feel myself getting mad.

“Okay, I guess.” She says with a disgusted face.

I roll my eyes as I go straight to the front door.

As soon as I step outside, Emily’s shiny Mercedes pulls into the drive way.

I walk over to the passenger side.

“Em Liz is coming with us.” I straight out say.

“What the hell!” She exclaims.

“I know it was my mom’s idea.”

“Well then I guess I won’t be venting today.” She drops her hands on her lap.

“Fuck where is she.” I say staring at the still shut door.

“Should I honk the horn?” Emily snaps her head to me with a evil grin on her face.

“You’re so stupid I swear! Do it!” I laugh.

She smashes the palm of her hand into the steering wheel.

“You’re a fucking rebel!” I laugh.

Liz steps out of the house taking her sweet time walking down the stairs.

As soon as she approaches the front of the car Emily honks one more time. We both break out in laughter as Liz almost trips.

“Look just to make this a whole lot easier, just drop me off at my friend’s house. I don’t want to go with you two.”

“Don’t you have a car?” I turn my body.

“Of course not, my daddy doesn’t trust me.” Her nasal sounding voice hammers through my ears.

“Of course.” I turn back around.

“That’s why I have Ricky, I love to ride on his car.” She giggles this ugly robotic sound.

Emily rolls her eyes as do I as she backs out of the drive way.

×××

We enter the bar still imitating Liz’s ugly ass giggle. I mean seriously I love to ride on his car.

“Emily!” A rather large guy, waves his hand with a huge gold watch swishing side to side on his wrist.

“Uncle Jorge.” Emily smiles giving him a hug.

“I got your room and drinks upstairs; this will be our little secret.” He winks giving me a nod and walking towards the door to some other people.

“Come on!” Emily drags me up a small case of stairs into an olive green painted room with cream colored suede couches and a bar on one side being reflected by a huge mirror.

“This is awesome.” I say touching the silky looking curtains.

“Liquor, beer, or wine?” Emily puts her hair up in a high ponytail.

“Liquor, I don’t know how to mix very well, I hate beer, so let’s do wine.” I smile.

“Exactly what I was thinking.” Emily smile reaching pulling out two bottle in each hand from beneath the counter of the almost black colored bar.

I reach behind her grabbing two wine glasses.

She hands me a glass half way filled with red wine.

“Oh that’s great.” I take my first sip.

“CJ has been trying to fuck me from behind.” Emily blurts out.

The red wine trickles out from the corner of my mouth as I almost choke at her comment, “Woah.”

“Yeah we tried it last night, Lucy babe, it was fucking horrible, well at least on my part.”

“It sounds fucking horrible.” I take a big gulp of the wine.

“Yeah, it was. Okay now you share something.” She takes a small sip.

“Ricky came to me last night in the guest house.” I chugged down the rest of the wine.

“No fucking way, did you guys fuck?”

“No, he uh went down there.” A wave of heat flushed over my face as I realized I just told my best friend also Ricky’s sister what he did.

“Wow, and now he’s all over Liz, no wonder girls hate my brother.” She pours the both of us another.

I adjusted myself on the stool, “Emily, I can’t stand the both of them together, it fucking kills me, you have no idea. Just a month ago, it would’ve been me kissing him, me sitting on his lap, and-and fucking having problems on whether or not to have fucking ass sex!” I chugged down the entire glass.

Emily’s face turned red with laughter, “Ass sex?” she dropped her head in her hands laughing even more.

“Em I fucking love Ricky, hell I can’t stop thinking about him.”

“Aw Lucy is in love.” She pouted her lips.

“Shut up! Wow these stool shits are really uncomfortable.”

“Really?” She got up and sat on the stool next to mine.

“They feel great!” Emily desperately reaches behind me for the wine bottle, chugging down the entire bottle, “Oh yeah it’s hitting me.”

“Did you take a shot?” I look over to see a Jack Daniels opened.

“Old news, I took it a long time ago while you were talking.”

I get up to find my iPhone in my back pocket with a crack on the corner of the screen.

“Fuck!” I yell.

“Does it still turn on?” she asks.

I press the top button to find that I’m on a call.

Not just any call. A fucking call with Ricky.

The name Derrick flashed on my phone as well the time 13: 32 .

“It’s on!” Emily laughs.

I put the phone to my ear, “Hello?”

“Is all that true?” the voice on the other end sounds. I reflexively throw my phone to the wall.

“Oh dear lord.” I grab the wine bottle and chug down as much as I can.

“Lucy, get this.” Em slurs, “You butt dialed Ricky right, and- and, now he knows you want ass sex!” She exclaims slapping her thigh as she laughs.

I was buzzed, but not that buzzed to where I didn’t know I was in deep shit.

“Just relax, Lucy.” She grabs my shoulders in a death grip.

“Ow Emily,” I push her hands away, “I am relaxed.” I say with a sheepish grin plastered on my face.

Emily looks at me coyly leans against the bar, “Lucy, both me and my buddy Daniels over here,” she grabs the bottle, “Know you are not relaxed.”

She gestures towards the bottle.

I grab it from her, “You know this is second hand drinking.” I pour us shots.

She shrugs taking the little shot glass.

“To ass sex!” She raises her glass.

“To ass sex!” We clink our little glasses.

I fill up another round of shots trying to make sure that by tomorrow morning I would have no recollection of this horrid day.
♠ ♠ ♠
75 comments? & possibly more subscribers :D
Thanks to all my very supportive readers!

80 comments if you really want a Ricky POV chapter !

Uh oh, Lucys turning to drinking once more!!
Sure will update soon!

xoxoxo