Status: Sequel is Posted!

Give Into Me

Getting a head start.

"Girl! You be lookin' hot as shit!" Emily looked up from her phone at the sound of my heels clicking against the floor.

"Hot as shit?" I questioned.

"Shut up, go look at yourself!" She demanded pouting her lips.

I walked over to my body mirror to see a stranger.

The hair that used to brush over my hips was a few inches shy. It reached my waist.
The soft brown that coated my hair was now a much darker color, almost espresso, which I personally thought made my eyes stand out more.

Everything was waxed or threaded or exfuliated, something! I felt almost as if I had slipped on a different body.

"Alright babes, we're good to go, Ricky well, he's been at the my casa and Liz, who gives a fuck, CJ is on his way."

I giggled at her blunt remark about Liz as I turned at differnt angles before grabbing my clutch off my dresser following Em down the stairs.

"Wheres your mother?" She shoved her phone into her clutch as we aproached her car.

"Date night for the love birds!" I wagged my eyebrows.

I slid in trying not to mess up my dress, which was shorter than usual. The dress was rather simple, not at all what I expected from Emily.

The car ride from my house to her house was filled with loud music and windows up, trying not to mess up hair just yet.

She sped up her drive way as we rolled the windows up.

She shoved the silver key hugged by a Hello Kitty topper into the key whole, until she opened it.

"Crap!" she exclaimed.

"What?"

"I broke my nail against the dam key thingy!" She pressed on her finger.

"I told you not to get acrylic nails." I mimicked, as I replayed myself telling her not to get them. I personally hated them.

"Just go upstairs to my study room, there should be some glue in my bottom drawer."

"Em, you broke your nail not your legs." I cocked my hip.

"Pwease." She pouted.

I sighed already making my way up the stairs, holding onto the rail.
I walked down the hallway blindly, not being able to see the switch to the light. A light glow appeared from a half closed door. I tip toed my way over to the door in fear it would be maybe Ricky and Liz going at it.

I peaked through the opening then leaned my weight against the door fram as I saw Ricky, just Ricky.

He sat, or more so slouched, there on the bloack sofa, with the top half of his white button up opened and dark denim jeans. His arm hung heavily over the arm rest of the black leather couch holding a small glass of Whisky. A cigar placed slightly tilted on a glass tray had wisps of smoke spilling from it.

His eyes were glued to from what it appeared, the blank wall with big heavy eyes, as counrty music softly played filling the room with the slightest bit of sound.

I cleared my throat, "Big night, huh?"

His head quickly turned in my direction as he scoffed, gulping down what was left in it.

"Yeah." He stood up buttoning his shirt then putting out the cigar.

He shoved his hands in his pockets shuffling his feet slightly, as he looked at his shoes.

"That's a beautiful song." I blurted. It was almost like word vomit, I had to say something.

"Give into me." He lifted his head.

"What?" I blurted once more feeling a wave of heat flush over me.

"Calm down Luce, its the name of the song." He turned around filling his small glass once more.

Just as fast as the wave heated flushed over me it was gone as soon as he said that.

"Getting a head start on tonights occasion?" I nervously said.

"Big night, like you said." He smiled, "Liams coming tonight, yeah?"

I nodded.

He bobbed his head before gulping down more of the whisky.

"You and Liz, it's been like two or three months right?"

He nodded, "Feels like more."

"I bet." I awkwardly said.

"Yeah." He set down the small glass on the table repeating his same shoved hands in the pockets but this time staring at me.

"I should probably head downstairs." I weakly smiled, if I stayed any longer something for sure would happen, knowing my vulnerability.

He pressed his lips grabbing his cup once more heading to the big window that was opened.

I felt my bottom lip tremble as I felt like the smallest bit of sting in my eyes. It broke me to see that he didn't take the slightest step towards me. I quickly turned away and made my way back to the stair case.

"Did you get it?" Em whined.

"Couldn't find it." I barely said.

"Okay well CJ just pulled up and Liz texted me weirdly and said she'll meet us at the resturaunt. Your phone is ringing." She pointed towards my clutch relieveing me of my short doze off.

I quickly made my way over to my clutch grabbing my phone to see Liams goofy smile on my screen.

"Hello?" I tried to mask my shaky voice.

"Lucy?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Left ya hanging! I know its short but I seriously can't find my charger and couldnt leave all of you with out some sort of update.

-> Should it be Liam saying I can't go or should it be that he is going??

YOU decide! ")

Yes, I changed the title again, sorry loves just it ties in with the end! I think I'm going to make a sequel.
Theres still like a medium amount of chapters left in this, if that makes sense too. Sorry, I'm a little off today.

Remeber loves, its lovely to have wonderful comments or any feedback and especially subscribers!

xoxoxo