Status: Sequel is Posted!

Give Into Me

Once an Idiot, always an idiot.

I couldn't help but feel nervous once I heard Liam say my name.

"So..." He said.

"What Liam?" I was on edge. If he bailed tonight, I'd be shit out of luck. My whole night would be ruined as the fifth wheel.

"So, what color shirt should I wear, gray or navy blue?" he sounded so unsure of his question, it made me feel silly for shitting bricks.

"Navy blue, babe." I giggled runnig my hand through my hair.

"Okay, I'll be there in five minutes." he clicked leaving me on the phone. I put my phone down on the island looking around as CJ, who had already made his way to Emily, was gently stoking the side of Em's leg that was placed on top of him.

Clicking heels caught my attention as I began to fidget. I looked up to see Liz and for the first time she looked fucking pretty. Her hair was pin straight and her smokey eyes sparked more than usual. Her short black dress hugged her curves, making her look more, I guess, attractive.

Well shit. There goes me being the hot chick tonight.

"Liz." I turned around to see Ricky smiling his entire way downstairs. he hurried down the last couple steps, walking past me, leaving a trail of his masculine cologne, embracing Liz.

I watched their intimate hug, feeling myself blink more trying to erase the image in front of me. There hug it was so...perfect.

As if their bodies were molded for eachother. My stare became too intense as soon as Rickys hand began to lower. I turned away before it could excelerate to more of a sexual hug. Just as I felt totally out of place, the door opened revealing my little piece of happiness.

Liam walked in with a smile on his face and open arms as he picked me up from the little bar stool. My feet dangled as he picked me up more and more.

"Babe, I have a dress on." I laughed.

He kissed my neck while lightly laughing, "Who cares."

He looked at me and winked giving me quick little pecks while setting me down.

He sat down next to me intertwining his fingers with mine.

No matter how amazingly amazing Liam would be with me, my eyes would flicker to Ricky every minute or so.

Fuck him I thought. I'm going to make him pay tonight. The sides of my mouth slowly turned upwards.

"Are you guys ready." Emily stood up grabbing her clutch.

"Oh yeah." I said making sure I got up before Liam and Ricky, so they could both stare at my butt.

"Ricky!" Liz demanded as she rolled her eyes at me.

"Babe, your rear, is amazing." He gave me a thumbs up. Stupid Liam, I smiled to myself.

***

The car ride was awkward. I had tried so much to get a seat away from Ricky yet I stilll ended up sitting next to him. His arm softly brushed my thigh at times. It was like he made sure to give me that little bit of touch to make me crazy.

As I contemplated more and more ways to make Ricky jealous, Liam was non stop working on my neck, which made me almost smirk. I loved that he was acting so-so,m well to put it this way, horny.

I turned to Liam touching his freshly shaved face as I closed the distance between us. He was in no waiting mood for me to part mouth. He shoved his tongue to mine. I returned the favor.
I felt a bit awkward as we began to make out in the car. But hell the windows were almost all the way down, it was almost pitch black in the car besides the little icons for little button here and there, CJ was blaring his 'GET PUMPED' mix, and Ricky? Well, it pretty much seemed like he was fingering Liz. His hand was sneakly tucked away next to her panties while they began to get a bit intimate as well.
As I moved with Liam while we were kissing, I felt the rhythm of Rickys session over there as his back moved with mine. Chills appeared as I felt Rickys hand creep underneath my thigh, to where it just rested there.
My eyes opened to see Liams still closed. I slowly removed my hand from his soft cheek to take Rickys hand away.
His hand skimmed over my thigh before he completely removed it.
Through the music I swear I could hear Liz let out little whimpers or something.
What if they were really like getting it on? The anger from that idea lead me to more aggressive kissing to the point I had removed my seatbelt straddling Liam.

"Luce? What are you doing?" Liam backed away from my lips.

I snaked my head to ear, "You're just making me really really, well you know."

I back away leaving little kisses along his jaw line.

He smiled at me reconnecting our lips. I felt my words slowly affecting his lower region as it poked at my inner thigh.

Before shit could get any more kinkier, the car had stopped.

"Okay guys, lets save the sex part for afterwards." Emily laughed as both her and CJ got out of the car.

"I dont think I can get up." Liam looked from my eyes down to his errection.

I laughed as I got what he was saying.

"Walk behind me." I winked.

We both got out as he wrapped his arms around my waist as he walked behind me. His hardness poked at me, as if it was begging for my touch.

***

We entered the club with stroke lights blinking histerically, blinding me.

"Lets go dance." I brought Liam down by his shoulder so I could whisper in his ear.

'What about um, well, my big problem down there." He smirked.

"Hm, seems I'll just have to shake my ass more than usual." I grabbed his arm, leading him to a spot relatively close to where Liz and Ricky had already started.

The one night I thought I could just forget about Ricky, failed. If Liz didnt look so dam pretty tonight, I wouldn't feel like this. Stupid whore.

Liams hands were gripping my lower hip as he shoved me more onto him. He helped move my body as I danced to the fast paced song.

I felt his face move to my ear as he began to kiss my neck again. I glanced over to Ricky and Liz. Liz was too into shaking her ass. Ricky looked up from her ass catching my stare. A smirk played across his face as he winked. That irked me. I was trying to make him jealous and instead he was making me jealous. I turned away dancing away with Liam.

***

Dinner

We left the club at around twelve thirty. It got tiring since we couldn't get drinks, so we decided to go to a resturaunt Emily had connections with.

I walked in with Liam passing the open until three am sign. We walked to a secluded area where we all sat around a glass table. We all sat patting our faces from the packed club.

"So why is this night so big?" Emily questioned taking a sip from the ice cold water that was served.

"You will find out soon, for now, lets eat."

We all sat quietly as we shoved pasta down our throats. It was awkwardest thing, just sitting here. While trying to enjoy this amzing pasta, my mind wondered to the different possibilites that Ricky had to have to us all gathered. What if they were getting married? No, its only been like a month or two. What if she pregnant? Plenty of What if scenarios crossed my mind.

Ricky stood up with his half empty margarita glass in his hand.

"I have an announcemet." Ricky looked at everyones faces, even Liam's , except mine.

"Liz and I are.."

And out of no where, I stood up.

Like a dumbass.

And as soon as my legs decided to spring up, so did everyones eyes, including Liams.

"Luce? What are you doing?!" Ricky questioned, deepening his voice.

My mouth opened but no words fell through.

"Oh gosh, not this again." Emily grabbed her clutch retrieving her keys.

"Liam would you please so kindly drive Lucy home, we'll get a cab or something, just uh drop her off at her house than you can just drop off my car and well you get the point."

Just as I was glad as Emily had prevented me from saying something stupid, I was scared to death for the car ride home as soon as I saw Liam snatch the keys and leave to the car, without me.

I opened the car door and sat quietly once I strapped myself in.

We approached a red light. The sound of the blinker filled the car.

"Did you invite me just to impress Ricky. Hell, did you get with me just to impress Ricky?" he said gripping the wheel.

I didn't respond.

He nodded his head slowly pursing his lips.

The freeway had helped with the awkward silence as that was the last thing he dared to say to me.

We pulled up in front of my house.

I sat there for a good two minutes hoping he'd say something, but the moment I realized he wasn't going to say a dam word, I slowly got out.

I closed the door standing there.

Just as soon as I was about to walk away he said, "Lucy."

I turned around.

"Are you still in love with Ricky?" He looked at me with eager eyes.

Just as soon as my mouth opened it closed, when no words left it.

He scoffed, "Of course."

"Liam, wait I..."

"I'm not waiting anymore Lucy, I cant see you anymore, or atleast not right not right now, I just cant be in love with someone who doesnt love me back."

I stood there in silence.

Once the awkward silence had gotten to intense he left in the shiny black car leaving me.
I stood there as my heels began to slowly sink in the grass, replaying the familiar phrase in my head, or more so the most pathetic thing I've ever done.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter should be great! Feedback, anyone?
I did this in class, so sorry if theres errors. This story is abou to end! NO! *swadfwace
Comments, my loves!
Im not a fan of this chapter. I rewrote it twice in class.
But I hope you enjoy!

xoxoxo