Status: Sequel is Posted!

Give Into Me

Thanks.

The hot sun began to beat against my legs.

I opened my eyes and found myself in Ricky’s arms. My face was buried in his chest that smelled like fresh cologne. His arm was draped across my body, while his other one was underneath my neck. I soon as realized where I was I began to panic. I swear if there was a mirror in front of me, I’d resemble a freaking tomato.

I looked up and saw he was still asleep. His long straight eyelashes lay on his cheek bones. Around his eyes was a little swollen. Did he cry last night? Or could it be that we were outside? I guess I could take it easy on him. I felt bad for the guy.

I slowly slid myself out if his arms and hopped off the bed of the truck. I slid my feet into my tan UGGS that Emily had gotten me last year for my birthday. I grabbed a water bottle, my toothbrush, and toothpaste. I walked to the side of the road and begin fixing myself up. I touched up my makeup and wrapped my hair into a high pony tail.

Along my side was Ricky doing the exact same thing.

“Good morning.” I say after I spit out some water.

“Whoa, Lucy Lomali actually talks to me in a humanly manner now?” he brushes his teeth making white foam spread around his mouth.

“I’m actually being decent and you still act like a smart ass.”

“I have to, after our sleepy cuddle session last I have to make up for not being a jack ass.” He smirks and winks at the same time.

My eyes practically fall out of their sockets as I feel my face heat up.

“Don’t worry, it’s our little secret.” He walks up to me, “And honestly I kind of liked it.” He brushed the bottom of my chin with his soft fingers as he walked past me.

After two hours, of another endless waiting, the accident is finally cleaned up and we start moving.

We stop by Jack in the Box quickly trying to get moving as fast as we can.

I sit here in the back of the truck with Emily, while CJ is in the front and Ricky drives. The music is turned up high, and the AC is blasting in my face.

“Long night, huh?”

“For me or you and CJ?” I scoff and look out the window.

I admit I’m frustrated. Emily is doing exactly what she said she wouldn’t.

“Luce…” she whines.

“Wow, it’s a miracle, you remember my name.”

“What’s wrong!?” she shakes my shoulder.

“Your making me the third wheel!”

“Are you sure I saw you and my brother a little close last night.” She wiggled her eyebrows.

“That was by complete accident, I swear!”

“Really? Then why are you blushing so much?”

“Oh gosh.” I look away so she won’t see my red hot face anymore.

“Are you sure you guys don’t have a love hate relationship going on?”

“Emily really?” I whisper.

“You know Luce, there’s a thin line between love and hate, love usually always wins.” She raises her eyebrows.

With that we both turn to our windows and look outside.

She is right, and that scares me. Then Ricky’s whole threat that he’ll make me fall I love lingers back to my mind.

Stupid. Stupidity is what I’m thinking, and I won’t let that thin line be crossed.

**

We stop by a gas station to fill up on both snacks and gas.

CJ leans against the truck while he picks his nails. CJ is cool, I approve of him to date Emily. He’s always been the mellow dude who gives the good advice.

“So, what’s with you and Ricky?” he asks in a total flat tone.

“What are you talking about?” I ask trying to look away avoiding showing my now subtle pink face.

“Last night, cuddling, then today, Ricky couldn’t keep his eyes off you through the rear view mirror.” He smiled.

“Oh gosh not you too.” I look at him not caring if I’m red.

“Look why won’t you give my boy a chance, you know he did break up for…” he stopped as soon as he saw my face scrunching in confusion.

“Finish your sentence.” I demanded.

“Uh, I got to uh, go to the bathroom.” He walked off.

“CJ!” I yelled.

“Keep an eye on the gas.”

I closed the gas tank and sat in the driver’s seat. I rested my head back.

Everyone jumped into the car. As soon as the wave of clicking seat belts ended, I drove off.

Ricky again was in the passenger seat fiddling with his finger nails.

I turned up some music. Amber by 311. A soothing song to rest my nerves.

“Hey look a beach!” Emily squeals in the back seat.

“Let’s stop for an hour or two!” I exclaim. The beach is just what I need to add to this relaxing trip.

The boys disagreed with us that it would be a waste of time, but hell, I was driving.

We went to a secluded area, so that we could change.

I slid on my bottoms tying the strings tight at the ends so they won’t fall when I boogey board.

“Em!” I yell so she could tie the back of my bathing suit top.

I see her already in the water splashing around with CJ.

“Need some help?” I hear Ricky’s voice.

“This is so embarrassing.” I say.

“Only if you make it embarrassing.” He laughs a lazy laugh. I hear the sand behind me being stepped on.

His soft hands send chills down my spine as his knuckles brush my back. His hands obviously too big to tie the knot. He moves up to tie the knot on my neck.

“Can you uh move your hair?” He clears his throat, releasing the sound of his deep voice.

I move my hair to the side. Suddenly, everything becomes sexual. And I sure as hell don’t know why.

His hands on my neck, a place he’s never touched before, well besides giving me head locks when we were like ten, makes my body tingles.

“There you go.” He says.

I turn around facing his wash board abs.

“Thanks.” We stand there still in front of one another.

“I heard you couldn’t keep your eyes off me in the truck.” I snicker, flirting as if it was a natural thing.

“I heard you’ve been bugging about my break up.”

“I wouldn’t bug if you would tell me.” I tilt my head up trying to look up tp his face. The guy is 6’4 and I’m barely 5’6.

“It’s stupid, not worth me saying, you wouldn’t believe me.” He says smirking.

“You never know unless you tell me.”

“Does it really matter?”

“To me it does.”

“Who knows maybe if you’re nice to me for the rest of the week I might tell you.”

“I don’t know if I can do such a generous thing.” I scrunch my toes in the sand.

“Look can we make a deal, to cut the crap between us, I’m just trying to enjoy this week, I need it.”

“And why should I do that?”

“Because broken hearts need time to heal.” He says in a gentle face, with the warmest hazel eyes, that are suddenly greener than ever.

“She broke your heart that much?”

“Oh yeah, and she doesn’t even know it.” He shakes his head and gives a short laugh.

“What a dumb ass.” I purse my lips.

“I know, how could she be so blind to the dam situation.” He scoffs.

“Have you tried talking to her?” I ask.

“Yeah, but every time I talk to her or even look at her I get all mushy inside, she makes me feel like a softy, and well I end acting like a jackass to her to hide those feelings.” He snorts.

“Aww, Derrick Viggo has feelings!” I batted my eyelashes.

“Oh hell!” he covers his face with his hand.

“Let’s go!” I begin to walk off with my boogey board in hand.

I look out to the water and notice CJ and Emily walking down the beach to the point you could barely see them. Of course.

“I guess it’s just you and me now.” I say rolling my eyes, a little mad at Emily.

I walk into the water dragging my feet through. I look along my side seeing Ricky walk in deeper effortlessly. I begin to observe the physical features. His toned body, his chiseled arms, and broad shoulders. I look away in fear of him catching me.

“Ready for that wave?” he looks back at me catching me take one last glance at him.

“Uh yeah.” I start getting on the board and begin to pedal towards the wave.

I catch the wave let it take me to shore. I laugh my ass off as the wave takes me further don. Ricky got the wave too, and is right next to me.

As soon as I realize that I’m about to hit the sand, I begin to stop. My board stops, but I don’t. I end tumbling through to where the sand is, scratching my knees.

I stand up, but don’t feel my top. Oh fuck.

I quickly cover my breast by folding my arms on top, but that doesn’t really help. What can I say, I take after my mom’s ‘C’ cup status.

“That was awesome!” I hear Ricky behind me.

“Uh, go away.” I yell with a shaky voice, totally embarrassed, my face red hot.

“What’s wrong?” I hear the wet sand crunch underneath Ricky’s feet as he approaches me.

I take in a deep breath and turn around.

“I lost my uh top.” I look down.

Ricky starts laughing as soon as realizes what I had just said.

“Shut up, its not funny.” I whine, resembling my ten year old self.

“Are you serious?” he keeps laughing resting his body on his knees.

Ricky walks towards the truck and puts his boogey board back. I begin to walk up the shore; I notice a truck full of guys getting out of their car. Shit!
I turn around noticing Ricky saw the same thing. Ricky starts laughing even more as he notice’s the guys as well.

His face is now extremely red and is laughing so hard, you can’t even hear him laugh.

“Help me!” I cry.

“What do you want me to do?”

“I don’t know?!”

“Put your boogey board on top of your chest.” He says wiping the corners of his eyes.

I look around trying to find the board. It’s nowhere in sight.

“Where is it?” I ask rushing towards Ricky, as the herd of guys begin to go down the tiny hill.

“Down there!” he points down the shore.

“Hide me.” I demand.

“With what?” he asks.

I turn around noticing the guys right behind me.

“Oh gosh.”

I walk up to Ricky and jump up so that I’ straddling his waist, so that my breast are smashed against his chest.

“Just take me to the truck.” I say before he opens his mouth.

His big hands are grabbing my thighs. I wrap my arms around his neck.

We get to the car. He opens the back door for me and lets me go in. I clip my bra on and put a crop top on. I wrap my towel around my waist and slip on some underwear and another pair of shorts. I hop out the back seat and head to the driver’s seat, along with a towel drying my legs.

Ricky pops up in my window now wearing an Active Tank Top and khaki shorts.

“Thanks for not looking down at me when you were carrying me back.” I say putting my wet hair in a sloppy bun.

“No problem, see I’m not that much of an ass whole.” He smirks.

“No you’re not.” I lean in and kiss his cheek.

“What was that for?” he asks, his face a shade of pink.

“A thank you, you know, for probably one of the most embarrassing things that could ever happen.”

He walks over to the passenger seat and settles down.

I lean my chair back, and rest my head.

“Kiss me again.” I hear Ricky say.

“What?” I say looking at him.

“Kiss me.” He says in such confidence.

“No.”

“Why?”

“Because I’m not.” I say trying to think of a reason not to but I can’t. I secretly want to as I see his full lips pouted.

“You can’t even think of a reason.” He smirks.

“Okay here’s one, I don’t like you.” I stick my tongue out.

“Then kiss me, prove it.” He smirks.

“No.”

“You owe me it.”

“No, I don’t.”

“I knew it.” He smirks and shakes his head.

“What?”

“You like me.”

“I do not.”

“Well, the way you keep blushing, it kind of leads me to that conclusion.” He flashes a killer smile and reclines his chair back putting his hands behind his back.

I stay quiet and look outside my window letting the ocean breeze pass through the car. I hate that he won this one.

I look over to Ricky. His eyes are shut.

I lift the console so that the front of the truck is one long seat.

I slowly shift up and straddle myself on Ricky’s laps. His eyes are still shut. I lean down and press my lips down on his. His eyes open and he smiles into the kiss.

He grips my thighs and pulls me closer. My arms wrap around his neck, like they were earlier. His hands glide up leaving trails of tingly sensations all the way up to my butt.

What starts off as sweet and innocent turns into passionate and hot. He moves from my lips to my neck. My head tilts back as the feeling of his lips makes me hot inside. His hands start making their way up to my shirt. He slips his hands inside my shirt grabbing my waist.

I pull back.

“What do you know Lucy Lomali can kiss?” he covers his lips.

“I’ve heard that before.” I lie.

“It was a little rusty but you know if you want I can help you improve. You know what they say practice makes perfect.” He flashes a cocky smile.

“Oh shut up.” I adjust myself back in my seat and put down the console. “I was just proving to you that I don’t like you.”

“Sure.” He chuckles this low deep tone.

“Once we get to the cabin I could show you a couple tricks in bed if you want.” He wiggles his eyebrows.

“Fuck you.” I cross my arms seeing CJ and Emily coming up the tiny hill.

“Anytime anywhere, baby.”

“Ugh your gross.” I roll my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update soon. Next couple chapters should be interesting!

Comment and Subscribe(: