Status: Sequel is Posted!

Give Into Me

Tingly sensations.

In the morning, I wake up with Ricky’s arm on my stomach. I look over to see him sleeping on his stomach.

I pick up his heavy arm and drop it by his side.

I go to the bathroom and do the usual morning routine. I slip on some socks and a sweatshirt, which fits me more like a dress. I walk down the long hallway to the stain appliance filled kitchen. I head over to the cabinets. I thought the place would’ve been totally empty; instead the cabinets are completely full.

I open the fridge that has the exact same fullness as the pantry. I fill up my bowl with Cinnamon Toast Crunch and pour some milk in. I grab a spoon and walk to the huge window across the kitchen. In the back is a huge open back yard that has its own lake and its own dock.

“Morning.” I hear Ricky’s sleepy voice.

“Morning.” I turn around but then turn back around when I notice his, uh, morning wood.

“Don’t be to startled.” He snickers.

“It’s just out there.” I retort.

“Look, sweetheart, two ways I could fix this, one let it go down on its own or two you could help, if you get what I mean.”

“Ew, do you know if Emily and CJ are up yet?” I ask, trying to change the subject.

“Uh they left this morning to go have breakfast.” He says then plants himself on the beige suede couch.

“Of course.” I mumble.

“You know your legs look amazing from where I’m sitting.” He says scanning my body.

“Oh shut it.”

“What do you want to do today?”

“I don’t really know.”

“What do you say, we go out and explore the weird looking forest in the back?” he looks at me with hazel eyes.

“I guess.” I tell him, setting down my bowl on the coffee table.

“I need the bathroom.” He says.

“Nope, I need it first!” I yell, and begin to run to the bathroom, but then of course, I run into this glass coffee next to the kitchen, on my shins.

“Oh fucking shit!” I yell my eyes stinging with tears from the pain.

I see Ricky laughing his same low laugh.

“Pick me up and take me to the room please.” I look at him starting to laugh realizing I just did the stupidest thing ever.

He walks over and picks me up like a baby. I grip his chiseled arms that are now flexed. I find myself staring at his biceps.

We walk in then head over to the bed. He drops me down on the bed landing on top of me.

“You’re beautiful, you know that?” he says rubbing his thumb on my cheek.

“Hmm, no I didn’t know that, you’re not so bad yourself.” I look at him in the eyes.

“So Lomali accepts the compliment, what now?”

“I think Ricky just wants some.” I snicker.

“I think Ricky does want some too, but he’ll be the gentleman he says he is and won’t do anything about it.”

“What if I want it.” I ask teasing him.

“I’d say your just being a cock tease.” He gets up and walks over to the bathroom laughing.

“I hate you Derrick Viggo!” I laugh.

**

We both leave the house with a backpack full of supplies and begin to explore the woods.

“I hope you know the way back.” I say as we begin to walk into the forest looking place.

“Stop shitting bricks and just follow me.” He says.

“Do you even know where you’re going?”

“Of course I do, I have been here before.” He snaps his head back, rolls his eyes, and the keeps walking.

“Where are we going? Are we almost there yet?”

“Jeez, I thought you were eighteen not twelve.”

“Shut it Viggo.” I snap.

“Does someone need Snickers to calm themselves down?” he asks in a baby tone.

“Ha. Ha. Ha.”

“Look we’ll be there in like ten minutes; just cool it for now.”

I look around and absorb the various trees around me.

Time goes by once I start to try and find little bird nest in the trees. So far I’ve only found two.

“We’re here.” He looks up smiling.

“Where?” I ask trying to look in the same direction.

“My tree house.” He almost whispers.

“Whose twelve now Viggo, me or you? You made me walk all this way to see some little tree house that we probably won’t even fit in.” I look at the little wooden tree house that’s missing half of its floorboards.

“You’re looking at Emily’s half ass tree house, I’m talking about mine.”

He grabs my arm positioning me so I could see this little shed looking thing, which really isn’t even in the tree.

“It’s not really considered a tree house if it not in the tree, you know?”

“Sue me, I was afraid of heights when I was little.” He walks towards the little shed. I follow behind him.

He opens the door to the little shed.

“Home sweet home.” He flips on the switch to the light.

“This place has electricity?”

“Yup.” He walks over to the right side of the shed.

I look at every angle of the navy blue room.

“You have this place loaded with an Xbox, PS3, and a laptop I the middle of nowhere?” I ask looking at the games he has in his shelf, including Call of Duty.

“How long have you been coming here?” I ask, it must’ve have been at least in the past couple months, he has some of newest games in here.

“I don’t know like a month ago, I come up here when I have trouble and stuff like that on my mind, I tell my dad, I’m going to a friend’s house for a day or two to cover, but really I come here.” He grabs a water bottle from the backpack.

“Must be cool being here, for a day or two.” I say touching some picture frames of photos of Ricky and his Dad. The room is so small. There’s a bean bag chair and a twin bed on one side, the entertainment area and fridge on one side, but in the middle is a curtain that exposes a toilet and a sink.

“Yeah, and guess what, you’ll get to get a firsthand experience tonight.” He smirks and sets down his backpack.

“You’re kidding right?”

“Nope.”

“I guess it won’t be that bad, but I’m sleeping on the bed.”

“We’re sleeping on the bed together.” He smirks.

“No, you can sleep on the nice plush carpet.”

“If it’s so nice than you sleep on it.” He stands in front of me.

“Funny.” He rolls his eyes. “Get your bathing suit on, I’m showing you one last place.”

I walk over to my bag and look for my bathing suit, only problem is the only one I packed is from when I was like fifteen. I’ve developed since then.

“I can’t wear a bathing suit.” I look at him as he looks for his trunks.

“Cool, I dig the whole birthday suit idea.” He snickers.

“No I mean, my bathing suit is from like when I was fifteen, it’s going to fit me too tight.”

“Maybe this time your top won’t fall off then, plus I think the tight bathing suit thing will totally be fun to see.” He winks.

“I’m wearing it but if I see you staring a little too long I will put my knee somewhere it’s not supposed to be.”

“Or you can you use your hand instead or maybe you know your, well you know what I mean.” He smiles his signature smile.

We walk down this trail that has obviously been used before.

We end up at this secluded little lake.

“How did you find this?” I say observing the lake.

“My grandpa. The house used to be his, but once he died, my dad rebuilt the whole thing.” He says almost mad.

I see a tire hanging from a tree, which gives me an idea.

“Don’t even think, you’re going to swing off my tire before I even get the chance to.” He smirks.

“Oh believe it buddy.” We both run to the tree where the tire is. Of course, Ricky is faster and before I even get there, he’s already jumped in the little lake.

Once I get to the tire I realize how high above the ground it is.

“I can’t do this.” I saying gripping the rope connecting the tire and tree together so hard, my knuckles are white.

“Come on chicken shit!” he yells wiping water off his face.

“No!”

“Don’t be a pansy!”

“I’m not being a pans or a chicken shit!”

“Then do it!”

“No!”

“Get in the water!” he yells.

“Okay The Notebook wannabe, how about you get your own lines.”

“Shut up and just get in!”

I take some steps back then once I get the balls to actually jump I run and jump on the tire only I miss and end up falling and hitting my thigh and the side of my stomach on a branch.

“Nice fall.” He swims over to me looking strictly at my face, surprisingly.

“I think I’m bleeding.”

“Then we better get out before the fish some to eat you.”

“Don’t fuck with me like that Ricky.” I look at him then swim away.

I get out and see I am bleeding. There’s a long cut going from underneath my breast to my thigh.

Ricky gets out and picks me up over his shoulder as if he knows the routine. He grabs both of our backpacks as well.

Once we reach Ricky’s ‘tree house’ he sets me down on the twin bed and gets a towel to take off the blood I left on him. I look at the cut, it’s not stitches deep but definitely not it’ll go away in a week type of cut.

Ricky drags the bean bag chair to the twin bed as well as a red emergency kit.

He take’s out a alcohol swab.

“Wait.” I grab his hand.

“What’s with the hand holding?”

“It’s going to sting.” I say as if I’m four.

“Do you want a lollipop afterwards as well.”

“Just do it.”

He dabs the swab slowly along my body, taking his time. His face is in complete focus mode. I let go of his hand to move the hair out of my face.

He places his hand on my stomach as he dabs along my hips with the other.

A trail of tingly sensations are left wherever his hands go.

**

“Want to drink?” he asks.

If I say no I’ll seem like a chicken shit.

“Sure.”

He pulls out a bunch of bottles of liquor, wines, and sodas.

“How come you’re so loaded with all this?”

“I did tell you I come here when I have trouble didn’t I? Connect the dots, genius.”

“How did you get all this? You’re only nineteen.”

“You need to loosen up Luce.”

“Fine, let’s take shot then.”
♠ ♠ ♠
HAPPY NEW YEARS <3

Commmentcommentcomment!!!! oh and subsscribe(:

Hope you like, I wonder what will happen next?!:D