Status: Sequel is Posted!

Give Into Me

You dont know what you're saying.

He poured two shot cups of this weird named liquor in a big bottle.

He handed me the shot cup and looked at me.

“What should we toast our first shot to?” He looked at me with his eyes that seem a little too hazel right now.

“Cheers to… a week of being nice to each other.” I smile.

We both clink our cups and down ‘em.

“Ahhh!” I say reacting to the stinging sensation in my throat.

“Chicken shit.” He mumbles.

“Shut it Viggo.” I say.

“If you don’t drink you could’ve just said no.”

“And let you call me chicken shit like you just did, now way!”

“Do you want to continue?”

“No not really, but I want to feel what it’s like to be buzzed maybe even a little drunk.” I say nervously, wondering what he’ll think.

“Lucy wants to be a little drunkie?” He says smirking.

“A drunkie no, experimental yes.” I say holding up my shot cup. “Filler up.”

**

An hour or so has passed and I’m definitely feeling a strong buzz.

“Ricky, thank you!” I say a little slurred.

“For what?” he says laying down on the floor in the middle of the room.

“For making me try this.”

“You asked for it.”

“Do you feel it Ricky? This? I feel like I could talk to the hottest guy in the world and would not give a flying fuck!” I say laughing a little getting off the bed.

“Well you’re in luck, you’re looking at him.” He says laughing.

“Ricky?” I ask while lying down next to him on the plush carpet.

“What?”

“Kiss me, wont you?”

“Why should I do that?” he remains staring up at the ceiling.

“Because.” I say slurring my words even more as the buzz starts to kick in even more.

“Because why?”

“Because for the past day or two I’ve been feeling like I could fall into your arms and wouldn’t care, I could blush all day in front of you and I wouldn’t care.” I say remaining in my spot suddenly blushing realizing what I just said.

“You’re drunk Lomali, you don’t know what you’re saying.”

“Oh I think I do know what I’m saying.” I say setting myself on top of Ricky’s hips while he stays still on the floor.

“You’re drunk.” He says again.

“I know and you know what they say, when you’re drunk, the truth comes out.” I say removing my top.

His eyes scan my body. He grabs my waist. His hands so big, his finger tips touch.

“You know what they say, no one wants to be a drunken mistake.” He looks at me in the eyes, and that’s when I see it. His face showing a look of tiredness, worry, care, and as if he hasn’t slept in days.

“Neither of us are drunk.” I say really meaning it as the short buzz starts to slowly fade away.

“You are.”

“You look so tired, so-so hurt.” I say leaning forward with my hands in his short silky brown hair.

“Luce you have no idea what you do to me.” He says putting his hands on his head over mine.

“Me or Rose?” I giggle.

“You Lucy, it’s always been you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so this chapter is SUPER short but only because the next is chapter I have big plans.

Comment and subscribe(:

P.S Comments are much appreciated, inspiration PEOPLE!!!!!!