Cupid's Kiss

I Need You

~Amanda~

I woke up, still on the cold, hard floor of the school.
But the only weird thing was, that I felt something on my waist and thigh; maybe hands?
"Amanda? Amanda, are you ok?" A familiar voice said. It sounded worried.
I tried nodding, but I'm not sure if I did or not.
"What happened?" I asked in a weak voice.
"You fainted." Travis leaned close to my ear and whispered, "That's what happens when you date and kiss a Cupid." His deep voice in my ear and his warm breath on my neck made me shiver.
I was lifted in the air, off the floor, by strong hands. I curled up into Travis's muscular chest.
Travis places me in the backseat of his car, and he gives me a feather-light kiss on my forehead.
I groan and tap my lips with my index finger.
He knows what I want. A kiss. A real kiss, on my lips.
Shaking his head, Travis says, "No way, Amanda. You know what happened from the last kiss."
"Please, Trav. I'm willing to faint again, just for another kiss."
"I don't like seeing you faint. You look like you're in pain."
"Trav." Tears well up in my eyes.
"I know, Sweetie. I know. I really want to kiss you again, too, but I don't want you to faint."
I turn my head toward the seat and close my eyes, but Travis hops in the backseat beside me and forces me to look at his brown eyes. He leans forward and whispers, "Fine." Then he kisses me one more time, and then again, my world goes black.

A few minutes later, I wake up as Travis is pulling in to the driveway of my house.
I feel good enough to walk, so I get out on my own, but I'm still a little shaky and dizzy. Travis runs to me before I fall and helps me into my house, and up to my room.
"Thanks." I say.
"You're welcome."
Travis sits next to me and lets me put my head on his chest.
"Amanda, if we have a relationship, I might get sent back to my home." he looks down at me.
"Then just don't go."
"It's not that simple."
"How is it not?" I yell. I shoot up of his chest and try to sit up straight.

~Travis~

I could tell she was trying to stay up, but it was hard for her. She may not have realized it, but she was swaying back and forth. So I made her lay back down on my chest.
"Why am I so dizzy?" Amanda moans.
"It'll pass." I promise her.
"Trav," she says.
"Yeah?"
"Don't leave me please. Just stay here tonight."
"Ok." I agree.
"I need you."
♠ ♠ ♠
hopefully this is ok?? its been a while since i updated; i was trying to finish one of my other stories (the mind killer (if you care.).