Wind Beneath My Wings

Chapter 3

*Mikey’s POv*

Frank sighed as we walked into the cold Jersey air to head to his car so I could go home. Home, do I even know where that is anymore? I haven’t been there in a while. I wonder if my room is the same as when I left it.

“Hey, Frank? I still have my room right?” I asked watching Frank turn the heater up all the way.

Him and Gerard are always like that, if it is a little cold outside, then it has to be like ninety wherever they are, Its just plain odd.

“Yeah of course what else are we going to do with it?” he replied training his eyes on the road.

“I don’t know,” I shrugged leaning against the window, “What are you trying to burn me alive? Its like five hundred degrees in here.” I said reaching over to turn the heater off.

“What the hell are you doing? Its like minus five hundred outside, why the hell are you rolling down your window?” he asked as I rolled down my window to get some air.

“You need to focus on driving not what I’m doing.”

Frank grumbled and eventually returned back to the road, the wind blowing his bangs out of his face revealing his olive complexioned skin.

I’m fucking jealous of him. His perfectly toned skin and his beautiful hazel eyes that drive all of the girls crazy, and he isn’t even the least bit interested in any of them.

I’m just tall wire framed and pale. Nothing special here.

After a couple minutes of comfortable silence, we pulled into the familiar lot of the familiar apartment complex that Gerard, Frank and I bought before I left. It’s not that bad of an area. Most of the people that live here are elderly or they mind their own business. Most likely gossiping within their own family and friends. No harm done.

“You ready to see your brother?” he asked pulling the key out of the ignition.

“Duh, what kind of a question is that. Its not like I left on bad terms or anything with him?” I asked reaching in the back seat to get my stuff.

“You know Mikey, I didn’t exactly plan to see a full moon today.” Frank grumbled sticking a pen down the back of my pants causing me to hit my head on the roof of the car.

“OW! What the fuck?! If you don’t want to see my ass then don’t look!” I yelled rubbing my head.

He just grinned and walked to the apartment leaving me to carry all of my stuff up a flight of stairs to our apartment.

When I got there, everything seemed oddly out of place. This isn’t normal.
♠ ♠ ♠
8 subscribers already! this is one of my best stories which makes me feel really proud! (prolly becaause of xxpoeticxtragedyxx)