Status: I'll try updating as much as I can

I Don't Care If You're Contagious

I Still Think You're Beautiful

Mia's POV

I walk back into the WATIC bus, and what do I see? Cameron making out with his ex-girlfriend Jackie.

"Oh well nice to see you too, Cameron!" I said sarcastically.

"Mia, no, you're not supposed to be here! Where were you? Vic was worried," he awkwardly smiled.

"Shall I repeat your words you said to me before I went to bed after that night I left the Pierce the Veil bus? 'I'll never hurt you like he did'. Well good job, you're just pathetic as he is, and we're not even dating! But you told me you had strong feelings for me and you'd wait to be with me! You're pathetic, Cam." I left the bus with all my stuff realized I have no where to go.

I reached in to my coat pocket and pulled out a concert ticket. It was to the Chicago Collide With the Sky show. I might as well go if I have nothing better to do.

I walked to the venue with all my stuff and hid it behind some trees to make sure no one takes it.

The doors opened, and I got barricade. For every concert I go to, I must get barricade because I absolutely hate being pushed around by annoying fangirls.

"Yeah Boy and Doll Face" was about to come on and one of the security guards pulled me out to go on stage, and I couldn't say no since they already pushed me up there.

Suddenly, I felt nervous, lightheaded, and out of breathe. Everything that happened between Vic and I replayed in my head. I was scared. It's not like he got to pick who goes up on stage, you never know what he would do to me.

He started singing, then stopped.

"Guys, this here is my ex. Mia? Remember her? Yeah, well we're not together anymore, but I've been missing her. I thought I lost her yesterday. I refused to play a show, to go out and find her. No one knew where she was, so I worried. I couldn't find her and I gave up. I love her a lot, even though I was being a douche when she broke up with me, and told her to leave and never come back. It was wrong, I know. It was just in the moment. I was angry, I wasn't acting like myself the past couple weeks. I know that's why she broke up with me. I also kicked her old boyfriend, Cameron's ass. Ha. Anyways, Mia I want you to know I'm so sorry, and I love you with all my heart. I think about you every night, I stare at my phone thinking you're going to text me, even though I kinda figured you wouldn't. This is really cheesy, wow. I miss us. A lot. I understand if you don't want me back, but if by any chance (doubt it) you want me back, just tell me, and we'll be exactly like we used to be."

Did he just say that through a microphone in front of all his fans, what. I must be dreaming or something. I don't know what to do.

"Take him back! Take him back!" the fans were cheering.

Thanks guys for putting me through all this pressure, appreciate it.

Honestly I don't know what to do. I'll go with what my heart says... Which is...
♠ ♠ ♠
Left you hanging, holla.~
Well yeah, hope you guys liked it!
You'll find out what she says in the next chapter!