Status: I'll try updating as much as I can

I Don't Care If You're Contagious

Dammit

Mia's POV

I woke up with Vic holding me, but he was still asleep.

I grabbed my phone and read the texts Matthew sent me, and Vic replied to him. Matthew will never leave me alone. Ugh.

I got up and went to call Avery, my best friend from Joplin.

"Hey Mia! What's up?" She answered.

"Nothing, just woke up, I'm tired as fuck."

"That sucks. I heard you're dating Vic from Pierce The Veil?"

"Yeah, he's the definition of perfection," I smiled to myself.

"You should get Jaime and I together, heehee."

"I actually could ya know. You should come on tour with us!" I can't believe I haven't though of that before.

"Really?" I could tell she was excited.

"Yeah! We can pick you up in two days since we're coming to Joplin for a show!"

Vic came and gave me a hug from behind, "Good morning, beautiful."

"Aw, is that Vic?" Avery said.

"Yes Avery, that's Vic," I laughed.

"Aw, well you guys are cute."

"I know," Vic replied to Avery.

"Avery, I have to go get ready, talk to you later. Bye," I hung up the phone and went to go get ready.

I had no idea what to wear, I decided to take Vic's t-shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans.

"Mia, did you know that you look pretty damn sexy in my clothing? Oh, and that I love you?" He kissed me on the lips gently.

"Did you know I love you more?" I smiled.

"Ha, not possible," he slapped me lightly.

"Very, very possible," I hit him.

I left him and went outside of the bus to take a walk and my phone began to ring. It was Matthew.

"Mia! Don't leave me!" Vic ran outside and walked with me. "Who's calling you?"

"Matthew," I my smiled turned into a frown.

"Let me answer this," Vic grabbed the phone out of my hand.

"Hello? Mia?" I heard Matthew say.

"Okay Matthew, listen. Mia is my girlfriend now, and she loves me not you. You need to understand that. She's over you. Stop calling her. Stop texting her. I don't want you talking to her, ever again. Leave her alone," Vic seemed furious.

"Listen Vic, whoever you are. I can still love her if I want to. I won't leave her alone until she comes back to me, which I know she will. I know deep down inside she has feelings for me and just doesn't want to admit it. What Mia and I had was real, she loved me and I loved her."

I have had enough of him. I grabbed the phone out of Vic's hand.

"Matthew I DON'T love you, I love Vic. What we had was nothing. You treated me like shit, you never even acted like you loved me. Us being together was a joke. I don't have feelings for you anymore, and never will ever again. Dating you was the biggest mistake I have ever made in my life. I'm going to block your number now so you can stop calling me and texting me. Goodbye Matthew," I blocked his number and slammed my phone shut.

I turned to see Vic depressed.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I asked him.

"Nothing, just thinking."

"About....?"

"You and Matthew."

"Vic, him and I were nothing. I love you and only you, I don't have feelings for him anymore," I hugged him tightly.

"I'm just scared of losing you, I love you too much," I saw a tear run down his face.

"Babe, don't cry, I don't like seeing you sad," I frowned.

"As long as I have you, I will always be happy, te amo," he hugged me tight and kissed my forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehee this chapter is for Avery. :-----)
Honestly, I really loved this chapter.