Status: I'll try updating as much as I can

I Don't Care If You're Contagious

What's So Good About Picking Up The Pieces?

Vic's POV

Today was the first day of tour and we got a giant tour bus to fit both Pierce The Veil and Midnight Summer. I'm pretty excited to be hanging around with Mia.

"Vic you're the only one not ready, hurry up!" Jaime punched me.

"Ugh, fine."

Our first stop was the venue in San Diego, so there was really no point in having to get ready, I thought.

*****

"Thanks for coming out! We're Pierce The Veil, and this is our last song!" I shouted through the microphone. "This song its called 'Caraphernelia," the crowd booed and cheered. I didn't want this show to end.

I caught Mia singing our songs even though she said she didn't know who we were. That liar. She was having a blast I could see, so I decided to pull her out on stage.

Damn did she look great in skinny jeans.

While Jaime was screaming I pulled Mia on stage and introduced her, "This is Mia Roberts from Midnight Summer!" I handed her the microphone.

"What's so good about picking up the pieces?" Mia sang through the microphone. The fans cheered.

I ended the song and thanked the fans for coming out, and we all went to go backstage.

"Hey Vic! Wanna go sign some stuff with me?" Mia's eyes got big.

"Hell yeah, let's go," I put my arm around her and we walked towards our fans.

One of our fans asked Mia, "Are you and Vic dating?" Mia looked up at me.

"Yes, Mia and I are dating," I smiled at her, as she smiled back.

We signed a bunch of things, we talked to the fans, and man was I tired after tonight.

"Where are we heading to now Mike?" I asked.

"We're going to Baltimore, Maryland."

"Okay thanks," I walked to my bunk and got in it.

I saw Mia walk by, I told her to come in my bunk and cuddle with me. She ended up falling asleep, which was fine with me. She's just so beautiful. I just don't get what she sees in me. I was expecting her to think I look like a girl because that's what every girl I liked has said. Besides my ex girlfriend who cheated on me, I gave up on her.

Mia's texting ringtone went off, I picked it up to turn it off but I accidentally pressed open.

Matthew: Hey babe, I can't believe you left without telling me. Why do you hate me so much?

She told me about Matthew, her scary ex boyfriend who will never give up on her. I had to reply.

Me: Because I don't like you anymore, I found someone knew, just leave me alone.

Matthew: Who? What's his name?

Me: Vic Fuentes.

Matthew: Lead singer of Pierce The Veil?

Me: Yes, now leave me alone. Good night.

I shut the phone and turned it down to vibrate and put it under me.

I wrapped my arms around Mia and started thinking. Thinking about us and how we're going to be. I don't want her to cheat on me like Ana did. Also, I don't want to hurt her as bad I hurt other girls. I just want us to be perfect.

"I love you Mia," I whispered and turned off the light.

I heard her turn over and say, " I love you too Vic" and kissed me lightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
There's chapter two!
Short kinda, but oh well. :)