Sequel: Silence of a Love Bat

Cries of a Love Bat

You're In Big Trouble

There’s a difference between being dead and being dead.

Hypothetically, to everyone I had ever know I was dead. I could never come back, and they would never see me again. Though that was true, if I ever had the guts I could just show up on my parent’s doorstep and see what their reaction would be.

But I couldn’t be that mean; I wouldn’t just jump back into their life after being “dead” for seven months.

Seven months.

Seven months since the accident and seven months since my life ended, or well began in a new way.

I was thinking about all this as I was walking down the stairs; the noise Pete was making from the attic had subsided. The house was too quiet without the other three. Did they really have to leave me here alone with Pete? I’m sure Brendon and Ryan wouldn’t have minded. But they had to discuss “business”, and if Pete went William would smell it on the two.

Hemingway lifted his head off his paws, looking up at me as I walked past the couch to the front door.

“I’ll be back, just tell the boys I needed tampons,” I explained, not that he could understand me to begin with, or deliver the message. I’m sure Pete heard me from upstairs though.

When I was outside into the night I put my hood up, and walked straight to the club; the place that was “off limits”. Patrick specifically told me never to be in a five blocks radius of that place, and if I ever wandered there by accident I shouldn’t talk to anyone and leave the premises as quickly as possible.

Even with his voice ringing in my mind, I still kept walking. If my plan of only an hour ago went right, I wouldn’t have to deal with them anymore, because I would truly be dead.

Inside the building was smoky and it smelled of alcohol. People were pushed against each other, grinding to the beats of the pounding music, as lights flashed on the occasion. Defiantly not somewhere you would want to be if you were claustrophobic or had a seizure disorder.

I prayed that some vampire would pick me up, take me to an alleyway and kill me. I wanted to die, and I wanted to die now. So what if it was a stupid idea? I just wanted to give the boys some peace, make sure they don’t have to worry about me or put them in any more danger because of what William wanted from me.

After a half hour of just lazily dancing with some drunks, a hand clasped over my shoulder and squeezed it. I could tell the person wasn’t human. They pushed me forward and lead me to an alleyway three blocks back, still behind me so I couldn’t see who it was.

Quickly I was pushed into the dark shadows, away from the light descending from a lamppost. It was a man; I could see for sure now by the way he was built in the little light that was peeking in from in front of us.

His hood was up, his features hidden from my eyes. He smiled, and pearly white teeth were all I could see in the darkness that blanketed us. Fangs grew out and he leaned in so they could graze my neck.

I heard footsteps from the entrance of the alley, but my captor seemed not to notice.

His lips washed over my skin, and he began sucking at a tender spot, before nipping at it. While this brought my focus back to him, I snaked my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me.

His arms went around me, lifting me up so we were at the same level now. Obliging to this, I wrapped my legs around his waist, and he pushed me farther into the wall so his body was pressed against mine.

His lips trailed up to my mine, and he kissed them, tugging at the bottom one so I would open up. His tongue traveled in and explored its way around.

He held onto me at the hips, and brought us to the floor, so now I was under him and ready to be fully exposed. He went back to kissing me, before reaching my neck again.

I felt the presence of the person in the mouth of the alley leave, and the man seducing me stopped to look at me.

It would have been nice to see who was killing me, not that I could accomplish much in the dark.

His hand came up to my face, shaking as he pushed a strand of my hair out of my eyes. He smiled again and kissed my lips one more time.

Before I could urge him on to hurry up, he said, “You’re in big trouble.”
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a start, so enjoy.
Go read Taste of Her by WhatTomorrowsFriday….honestly she inspired me to write this, and its amazing beyond belief. :)