Sequel: Silence of a Love Bat

Cries of a Love Bat

Too Late Sweetheart, William Beat Ya To It

He picked me up by the collar of my shirt and pulled me to the entry of the alleyway. His hands were still shaking, but now his body was tense.

“So, any last words?” he asked as soon as we were out of the darkness.

I looked at him and spat, “Go to hell.”

I turned to walk away but he grabbed my wrist, pulling me closer to him. “Where are you going? Home’s that way,” he said, motioning behind him with his free hand.

“Don’t touch me Pete,” I snapped, pulling away from him.

This time he didn’t stop me, but kept to my side while keeping my pace. “So what story are we going to tell Patrick, huh? He surely would want to know why you were at the club,” Pete questioned, looking at me for an answer.

“You think this is a joke?” I gritted my teeth.

He put his hands up in defense and sighed, “At least I listened, and followed your little ass down here to ‘protect you’.” I knew all too well that he was pushing my buttons.

I glared at him and stopped walking. “Making me feel guilty by bring up Trick wont help your cause.”

“I’m just saying he’ll want to know. Not that he needs more stress coming from you.” He pointed a finger at me and smiled, not taking this situation at all serious.

“I’m going to kill you,” I said.

“Too late sweetheart, William beat ya to it,” he winked.

I began walking away again and Pete kept following, his hands in his hoodie as he still tried to get me to tell him why I was at the club. When we reached the pharmacy he waited outside as I ran in.

“What did you get?” he asked, when I finally came back out.

“A new toothbrush and mouth wash.”

He smirked and laughed, “Aww, come on! I’m not that bad.”

“You put your tongue in my fucking mouth,” I stated harshly.

“You were going to let some random guy do it! Why not me?”

“Because that some random guy would have killed me after!” I yelled.

He stopped walking and any sign of humor left his face. “What?”

“I went to the club so someone would kill me for Christ’s sake! But no! You had to come along ruin my plan huh? I was so close to getting the guy sitting in the corner to pick me up!” I ranted.

“You went to go freakin kill yourself?” Pete asked, still astonished.

“So what? It’s not like you give a fuck about what happens to me anyways! Admit it, you’d rather me die so you wouldn’t have to deal with my crap!” I pointed out.

“You ungrateful bitch,” Pete muttered, his hands we’re shaking and his body went rigid again. He lifted his hand, but something caught his eye behind me, and he turned away and ran down the street.

“Fuck you Pete!” I screamed.

When I finally turned around I saw a gang of people approach and stop a few feet away from me. No wonder Pete ran.

“Dandies,” I whispered noticing their formal clothing, then looking behind to see if I could take back what I said and call Pete.

“Interesting little story you had there Emily. Mind if I’m the one to kill you?”

“What do you want William?” I asked, rolling my eyes.

“Oh simple. I just want you to turn into one of us.

“Besides that,” I stated.

He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. “To have Pete work for me?”

“That too,” I mumbled.

William smiled devilishly as he licked his lips. “A taste of you.”

“Why not,” I gave in. I was too bothered to fight these vampires anymore. And if I was lucky, William would like my blood so much he would forget about turning me.

He waved off the group that was following him and they disappeared. William walked forward and cornered me to a wall, before whispering, “Where did he go?”

“Who?” I asked, mentally slapping myself. I should have known William would use me to get to Pete.

“Wentz,” he smiled, leaning down towards my lips.

I put my hand on his chest to stop him. “I said you could drink my blood, not make out with me. And knowing him, the big baby probably went off to go pout.”

He stared at me for a while before nipping at my neck and then kissing it. He tongue traveled across the skin, and he quickly cut to the chase by biting onto me. I felt a trickle of warm blood make its way down, but William ignored it as he sucked the rest of it from me.

My eyes rolled into the back of my head with pleasure, much to my astonishment. But it quickly faded and was replaced with a wave of nausea. I felt weak and my knees almost gave out, if it had not been for Will holding me up.

I know you’re all probably thinking about how stupid I was. Why was I letting William Beckett suck me dry? And the answer is that I don't know why. But most likely because plan A didn’t work, and this, plan B, sounded more assuring.
♠ ♠ ♠
Special thanks to jamiie for commenting, and to those who subscribed…you know who you are!

Check the characters page for info on who will be in the story, with ages and all the good stuff ;)

I thought that since homework looked boring I would update this and see if it gets anymore feedback.

Comments are always loved!