A Kiss and I Will Surrender

Where Are We Going

::Sarria’s POV::

The next morning I opened my eyes and saw nothing but Mikey’s hazel orbs looking adoringly at me.

"Good morning." I said, pecking his lips.

"Waking up like that? Yeah it is." He smirked, pecked my lips and got up.

I smirked and got up to straightening my nightgown. Mikey left the room to use the bathroom in the hall so I could use the bathroom connected to the room. I picked my clothes and took a shower. As the water ran down my body I thought. I felt really good, unashamed of what I did to Mikey last night. I don’t regret it in the least. I’m just glad I made him feel good!

Good is an understatement. His voice sounded in my head.

"Shit!" I clutched my heart. The body wash bottle fell to the floor when I dropped it.

What the hell?!

His laughter echoed in my head.

You can talk to me like this to. Try.

The natural authority in his voice made me try as I picked up the body wash.

I took a deep breath and tried.

::Mikey’s POV:::

Uhh, like this? She sounded in my head.

Grinning, I responded Perfect darling!

I herd her heart flutter when I called her darling. I love you. She said as I herd her rinse body wash off after she shaved.

I love you to. her heart skipped a beat.

I jacked off quickly to thoughts of Sarria before making sure I didn’t get anything on the shower walls, I shut the water off and got out.

I herd Sarria got out and put clothes on her luscious body and I herd her talk with Frank before beginning to make breakfast. I got dressed.

::Sarria’s POV:::
After getting dressed and brushing my hair, I left the room to see Frank smirk at me. "How was it?" he asked.

"What?" I asked as we walked to the kitchen.

"Sex." He said.

I blushed and got out the things needed for french toast. I hoped he wouldn’t press it, and he didn’t. Even if Mikey and I did make love, I wouldn’t want to put in in the open. I get embarrassed so...

He didn’t ask again and we joked around as we made breakfast. Mikey and Gerard came in as soon as we put the plates and drinks on the table.

"Good morning Frankie." Gerard kissed Frank roughly before taking the seat beside him. "Good morning Gee." He said.

"Good morning darling." My heart flipped as Mikey sat next to me. "Good morning." I kissed his nose and we all began eating breakfast.

Later around noon there was a knock on the door. Mikey stood from where he was sitting with me to answer it.
Suddenly, Sammi, Annie, Christine and Ethan came in and rushed past him. Frank smirked as they came in with wide smiles.

Sammi and Christine grabbed my hands and pulled me up so I was standing. "Come on hun!" The blonde beamed, they tugged me out of the house. Ethan and Annie behind us and Frank opened the doors and left with us.

I gave Mikey a confused look as they pulled me out the door.

Have fun!

That doesn't tell me what’s going on. I tried to tell him that but he blocked me out.

Dick.

All the other fertiles smiled as they put me into a red Mazda 5.

Sammi got in the driver seat and pulled out of the drive way.

"Whats going on?" I asked anyone.

Frank giggled and Ethan gave me a ‘wish I could tell you’ smile.

Where are we going?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?