A Kiss and I Will Surrender

Witch Doctor Ha

::Sarria::
I forced my eyes open, my mouth feeling like it was full of cotton. My entire body was numb, and looking at myself I was glad it was.
“Sarria, you're awake.” Frank lept to my side as fast as his, now much thinner body would let him.

I nodded.

“Good, because its your turn to eat.”

He handed me a piece of hard bread that I broke into half and gave him one half. I ate the other and he frowned but ate what I gave him.

I coughed a bit, noticing the specks of blood that came out with the air.

Frank gave me a worried look. “I'm fine.” My voice was gravily.

He closed his eyes and shook his head, tears falling down his cheeks.

Mikey please... I thought as I wiped his tears.

Don't give up. I don't think...we're gonna last. Frank is p- my thought was cut off my someone coming into the cell.

“So, are you done fighting back?” The human asked with a cocky smirk.

Ethan and Annie bowed their heads.

“Good, because all of you will be crucified tomorrow at dawn.” he left the room.

Ethan began to cry and Frank curled up with him, crying as well.

Sarria! Can you hear me! I flinched,

Mikey?

Yes! Yes where are you?

I don't know.
I frowned as I replied. I didn't know we could communicate with our mates this way. That or I'm going crazy.

My mind began to fuzz.

Sarria? Sarria I can't hear you! Sarria!

I tried to respond but my head was too blurry. Black threatened to take over my mind.

“Hey!” I said gravily to my friends who looked.

“We...can talk to our mates. Think about them, and direct your thoughts at them, they can hear us!” I said as loud as I could before the world went black.

::Mikey::
I haven't slept since the fertiles were kidnapped. None of us have. We've searched every abandoned building in Jew Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania. We've gone threw the woods a little too, but no sign. I'm loosing my mind, I can feel my sanity slipping away. All of us are on edge all the time, going off at each other for little or no reason. Gerard has gotten in a scrap with Jake, I got in a scrap with CC.

We are returning to our pronominal instincts, without our fertiles to keep us in line. We are slowly becoming killing machines.

Mikey please...don't give up. I don't think...we're gonna last. Frank is p- Sarria's voice cut off in my mind.

What happened?!

Her voice was so weak, and quiet. She's hurt.

Sarria! Can you hear me! I responded. Gerard came in and gave me a look.

Mikey? her voice whispered.

Yes! Yes where are you?

I don't know.
She responded, her voice getting weaker.

I felt her world blur.

Sarria! Sarria I can't hear you! Sarria!

No response.

I sprang off the couch and kept trying to get through to her unsuccessfully.

Suddenly Jinxx stood, then Jake, then Ray, Andy and Gerard seemed more alert as well.

“Their talking to us, calling us.” Jake said.

They looked at me. “Not Sarria, she was but...she stopped.”

They all looked worried and we all ran out of the house, following our mates voices. Well I wasn't I was following them, still trying to get through to Sarria.

After an hour or so, we saw a small brick building that was falling apart. We burst in, scattering bricks everywhere.

I immediately smell Sarria's blood and take off to find it, I was at my boiling point as I knew everyone else was. All of our eyes were straight black, no white just black. We all ran together, quickly finding a cell that contained our mates. Frank and Ethan crying and shaking, Sammi and Christine laying on the floor, Annie looking at Sarria who was unconscious.

I tore the door off its hinges and they all but Sarria shot up to look at me. Each of them had sunken cheeks and were snow white.

They all smiled but didn't try to stand.

“Stay.” I said, just before running off to find the meat sacks that dared to do this.

5 Minuets later, we'd torn all 12 of there to bits. Blood and intestines dripped from the ceiling, the floor was covered in smashed human meat, bones were all over.

Done with our blood lust for now, we all went back to where our fertiles were. Everyone picking up their mate, who kissed their face all over.

I made my way to Sarria and honestly was afraid to move her. Her arm was twisted the wrong way, her face was purple, she had blood all over. I slowly lifted her and we all left in a group.

We each took our mates to my house because it was the closest. They tended to their mates while I took Sarria to our room, calling the family doctor who appeared instantly. Yeah the family doctor is a witch.

“Oh my!” She went over to where Sarria lay on the bed and touched her gingerly.

“I've never seen anything this horrible.”

“Just help her.” I growled.

“Of course, but...Mr Way her arm is healing the wrong way. I'll have to rebreak it to fix it.”

I closed my eyes and sighed “Do whatever you have to. Just help her.”

I flinched as I herd the bone snap, I was glad Sarria couldn't feel anything. I opened my eyes to see the doctor have her drink something.

“She will be unconscious for a day or so, when she wake up everything serious will be healed. Her arm will be in a cast, and she will need crutches or a wheelchair. The blood in her lungs will be where it needs to be, and her ribs will be healed. Her face will be tender and I am going to hook her up to a drip to feed her.”

“And will you look at the other fertiles as well?”

“Absolutely.” She hooked Sarria up to a drip that came outta no where and left the room. I sat beside my mate and caressed her hair gently.

::Ray::
“I love you!” Christine cried, having not let go of me since I picked her up.

“I love you too baby, so much.” I told her, kissing her with all I could with others around.

A witch in a doctors coat came out.

“Who's first?” she asked, her eyes scanning the fertiles.
“You. Definitively you first.” She pointed at Frank who got off Gerard and followed her to probably the guest bathroom.

:::Frank:::
When she closed the door she mumbled a few words before touching the door for a moment.

“Soundproof hun. Now tell me, do you know you're pregnant?”

I nodded.

“Does your mate know?”

I shook my head.

“I can see that you've been eating more than the others, that's good.”

“Is my baby okay?” I asked desperately.

She lifted my shirt and put her hand on my belly, I felt my stomach tingle for a moment.

“Healthy as a horse. A bit underweight if anything.” she took her hand off and let my shirt fall.

I smiled.

“Does anything hurt?” she asked.

“I'm really hungry but other than that, no.”

She checked my reflexes before sending me out, to have someone else come back.

I went into the living room and sat on Gerard's lap.

“I'm underweight but healthy.”

He smiled.

“But...”

His smile fell.

“Gerard Way, I'm pregnant.” He beamed again, pride radiated off him.

“She said the baby is underweight if anything but is otherwise healthy.” He kissed me all over my face and neck.

“Who wants to go back next? Guest bathroom.” I added.

Sammi stood and left the room after kissing Jeremy.
:::Sammi::
I was greeted at the bathroom door by the witch doctor lady. Ha, witch doctor.

She closed the door and weighed me, finding that I'd lost 15 pounds.

She gave me a regular check up and reminded me to eat a lot before sending me on my way.

“I'm fine, but I lost 15 pounds.” I told Jeremy.

“That's okay, we'll get you up to weight. Cream puffs, Twinkies, Twizzlers...” I licked my lips in anticipation and ambushed his lips.

:::3rd:::

Everyone visited the doctor, each was no less than 10 pounds underweight. Aside from Sarria, no one was really hurt. She was hurt enough for all of them to have shared.

The doctor assured everyone that they were still able to have children, before the doms took their mates home.

Gerard took Frank to the kitchen and did his best to cook, burning a lot.

“It's Cajun, Gee. Not burned.” Frank giggled.

All the while Mikey sat with Sarria, just glad she was alive.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Their saved! Frank's baby is fine! What do you think/hope? Dom or Fertile? Why?

Do you think anyone else will get pregnant? Who?