Status: In the works :)

IM in Love

Chapter Eight

“What did you want Blake? I’m tired and I want to go to bed. Like now.” Erica was being very impatient.

“I wanted to warn you Erica. Wrighter isn’t the sweet guy you think he is. He’s kind of like a broken toy. Once it’s broken, it’ll never be the same. He’ll hurt anyone who stands between him and his fame.” Blake explained to her.

“What are you saying Blake?” She sighed, irritatingly.

“A few years ago, when the band started, Wrighter had a girlfriend. Her name was Aryn, she was just as naive as you were. She came from a small town in Colorado. They dated for about six months until he thought they were moving to fast. He broke up with her at a movie premiere in front of ever celeb know to man.” He was so upset when he said this.

“Where is she now?” Erica asked curiously.

“She’s at an all girls boarding school in Switzerland. The saddest part was that Aryn is my sister.” Blake had tears running down his face.

“I had no idea. I’m so sorry.” Erica apologized to him.

“It’s okay. I just wanted to warn you, so it doesn’t happen to you too. Aryn is so scared to come home, because she thinks that her friends back home will make fun of her. You might want to go to sleep now. I don’t really sleep that much. I just walk around, and explore.” He advised her.

“Oh, okay. Goodnight Blake.” She smiled at him and returned to her tent.

“Night Erica.” He waved at her.

* * *

In the morning, Erica decided to lie to Wrighter about having to leave, and have him arrange a flight to take her home.

“Hey Wrighter, My mom just called saying that, my little brother got sick in Fiji and they’re on the first flight home. I have to beat my family back to the house. Can you get me a flight?” She flashed him a fake smile.

“Of course! Come back anytime Erica. I’ll chat you when you get back.” Wrighter promised her.

“Okay. Thanks.” She said as her eyes were drifting towards Blake unnoticeably.

Wrighter walked onto the beach with his phone to his ear, scheduling a flight for her. She wasn’t going to play his little game, she wasn’t going to get publicly hurt by this jerk. Blake was right, she needed to get out of there asap and not drag him farther along than he already is.