Status: comment lovelies<3

Taste of a Poison Paradise

six.

~Reece~

I couldn't stand it. These girls were obsessed. They were screaming just at the sound of their stupid voices. I really couldn't stand it. I got out my ipod and put My Chemical Romance on at full blast. These three months would be absolute hell.

One of them... Alex I think her name was, she was freaking crazy! And Riley? She was just there I didn't have an opinion on her. Although, I had to admit they were both gorgeous and I couldn't help feeling really self concious around them. Not that I cared but those boys would probably be disappointed when they saw me. I was the ugly one... oh joy.
The whole car ride all I could think about was how much I'll miss Adrian and hate being here with these people. It had been not even an hour before she had been smart mouthed by the bitchy one. She could already tell they weren't going to get along this tour.

When the car stopped I looked at the other two and their grinning faces before getting up and getting the fuck out of the car. I stop up straight and brushed off my skinnies and straightened up my leather jacket. I stood in front of the car and fixed up my beanie, making sure none of my hair was out of place then I pulled out my lipstick and re-applied it. I cringed at my reflection. I looked ugly and fat as always. I knew there was nothing I could do about it so I just started walking towards the building with the word 'Syco' in big bold letters on top. I could hear Riley and Alex behind me, talking excitedly.

I turned around to glare at them, "Do you two want to shut the fuck up for five minutes?"
Their faces changed from happy to surprised, then Alex was pissed off, "What gives you the right to say that?!"

"I can fucking say what I want to fucki-"

"...Hello. I-um... are you the One Direction contest winners?" I turned around to see an attractive young woman with blonde hair, tied tightly back, not a hair out of place. I nodded, I assumed the others did too, because the woman continued, "Well... I'm Harriet, I work for the label, I'm going to take you up to Simon..." I nodded dumbly again.

She turned on her heels and walked back the way she came. I followed her, walking faster than usual, so to not get stuck with Alex and Riley again. She took us into a lift, I stood as far away from them as possible. When the lift opened I started up my quick walking pace again. She brought us into a big wide open space that had windows as walls.. there was barely anything in the room except for a big desk with a big throne like chair behind it.

"Mr Cowell, the contest winners are here." She said, and the chair spun around to face us, "Ah. My winners, come sit, girls." We all walked forward and sat down in the comfy looking chairs in front of his desk... they were just as comfy as I imagined.

"So... girls." He looked at us all then pointed to Riley "Riley Kingsley, eighteen years old?"

She nodded. "Alexandria Mandell, eighteen also."

She grinned and stood up to shake his hand, "Yes, that's my name but you can call me Alex!" he looked at her hand before grasping her hand and shaking it.

"And Reece Thompson, eighteen years old."

I just looked at him but after a few seconds it became apparent he wanted an answer. I sighed, "Yep."

"Great, I'm Simon Cowell. We're having this meeting to talk about the rules of the tour. I trust you all follow them, because if you don't you will be asked to leave the tour." He looked at me as if he was talking to only me. Was my bad mood that obvious. "Okay, well as you know, the boys need to be at every show so there is to be no drinking and definitely no drugs."

I didn't know how well I would follow that rule... whenever I was a little stressed I had a little joint to calm me down... I wasn't an addict or anything. It just took the edge off. But I could get kicked off. He had to at least allow smoking right?

"Can I smoke cigarettes?" I asked, secretly crossing my fingers. I heard the other two girls make noices of disgust but I really didn't give a fuck what they thought.

"Well... I guess so. Zayn smokes so I can't really tell you not to." I grinned and nodded. He continued with the rules, "No fornicating. It is totally inapropriate and unprofessional." Alex snickered but when Simon turned towards her she stopped and tucked a piece of stray hair behind her ear, it fell back on her face anyway.

Simon didn't look impressed but kept on with his list. "The reason we did this competition is because when the boys go on tour, they are quite bored so you are here to entertain them. We have come up with the idea of missions you can do. Just little outings that we will give you the money for. It can be almost anything, just as long as they get back safe."

"Awesome!" Alex said, grinning. She was really getting on my nerves with her stupid Australian accent.

"Great." I muttered.

"That is all. You can go meet the boys now. Harriet! Please come take these girls to meet the boys." The blonde woman walked back into the room and motioned for us to follow. Reluctantly I followed her to where I was going to meet the One band I really didn't want to meet.