Status: comment lovelies<3

Taste of a Poison Paradise

I ' M A D D I C T E D T O Y O U

Do you want the summer to remember, the opportunity of a lifetime? One Direction is going on their world tour in the upcoming months and three lucky fans will get VIP cards for the whole tour! Get the chance to get to know the boys and participate in their infamous shenanigans as well as watch every concert from backstage or in the crowds. Write a response to Syco Records telling Simon why you should be one of the winners and answering all of the questions posted on the site. Post or send by email before the first of May. Winners will be chosen by Simon Cowell on May 30th and will also board with One Direction themselves on the tour bus. The boys need some fit birds who can keep up with their hectic lifestyles. Think you're up for it? Apply at the One Direction website. Must be over 16 years of age or parental permission required.

D O N ' T Y O U K N O W T H A T Y O U ' R E T O X I C


(C) 2011 to 2012- Alex, Reece and Riley - don't own any famous people or objects. Don't steal or Riley will personally come after you and have Zayn smash a table over your head.
  1. one.
    riley
  2. two.
    alex
  3. three.
    reece
  4. four.
    riley
  5. five.
    alex
  6. six.
    reece
  7. seven.
    riley
  8. eight.
    alex
  9. nine.
    Reece
  10. ten.
    riley
  11. eleven.
    alex
  12. twelve.
    Reece
  13. thirteen.
    riley
  14. fourteen.
    Alex