Status: In Full swing!

Your Pain Is What We Desire

Ch. 1

Image

“Stop her!” Shouted the school security guard; nobody tried to stop me, I just kept running. Then out from behind a pillar was Principal Reynolds, he caught me by the arm.

“Damn.” I muttered, out of breath. The security guard caught up to were Reynolds and I stood.

Out of breath he said—“Caught her filling the school swimming pool with dish soap and clothes dye, sir.”

“Thank you Officer Whitman, I shall discuss your punishment in my office.” He spat, while dragging me to his office.

“So Dick, have you figured out my punishment?” I sat comfortably in the chair in front of his desk.

“Yes, and I see to exist that you Miss Indika Lizvett, are here by expelled from Huntington Beach High school.” He declared.

“What!” I nearly screamed, “Why?!”

“Miss Lizvett, you’ve pants’d ten students, smoked cigarettes in the girls’ locker room, and more to count. The stunt you pulled today was the last straw. You are far worse than the four boys that when here a few years ago, put together.” He scolded.

“But…But… But I have to go to school. I need to graduate.” I pleaded.

“I’m sorry, Miss Lizvett. The only solution you have is to go to another school; that is not in the district. But there is only one.” He said in a monotone, while writing on a blank sheet of paper.

’Nightmare Academy,’ a school for troubled students, such as yourself.” He handed me sheet of paper.

“I shall contact the Headmaster, and let them know they’ve got a new student. You may sit outside of my office, while I make that call.” He said, picking up the phone off its receiver. I walked out of his office and sat in the nearest waiting chair.

I looked at the address that was written on the piece of paper. The school was all the way on the Far East side of Huntington, on the other side of I-5. I took a deep sigh, soon after, the door to Reynolds’ office opens.

“They’d be glad to have you, you start tomorrow. So I suggest you go home and start packing all of your belongings.” He grins slightly.

“Why would I need to do that?” I glared daggers at him.

“Because it is dormed.”

“Ugh… Good bye Mr. Reynolds. Hope to see you again.” I waved as I left to clean out my locker and go home to feel the wrath of my step father.

When I got home this is all I could hear— “You stupid, stupid girl! Why the hell would you do something as stupid as that? And now you are being sent to some boarding school? This better not cost me any money or I will beat you ass blue!” My step dad screamed.

“Why the fuck do you care, you never care for me! Only the money you received when my mom died.” I challenged.

“You are fucking bitch!” He inched closer as I backed into a wall. His hand raises and hits me so hard, leaving a bright red hand print across my face. I dodge the second blow by running into my room and locking the door.

I turned on my stereo, blasting ’I won’t See You Tonight Part 2 drowning out the screaming voice of my step-ass. “You’re all I’ve got Shadows.” I said to myself as I started to pack my clothes in a garbage bag. By the time I was done packing everything, it was midnight and I listened to every Avenged album out there.

“I need to go to bed.” I said to myself while turning out the lights and crawling under the last sheet I had.

When I woke up, the clock read 4:03 AM. This gave me enough time to shove all my boxes and bags in my custom painted 1963 Volkswagen Van. By the time I was in my car and pulling out of the driveway, the clock on the dashboard read 5:30 AM. Just enough time to get there. But first I have to stop at 7-Eleven for a Moca Iced Coffee.

When I pulled up there was a huge cement wall surrounded the whole campus, at the front there was a creepy wrought iron gate that had a 'N' and a 'A' encrypted on each panel. I pushed the button that is on the call box; then the gates swung open. I drove through and found an empty parking space, in the students' section. I got out and asked the closest person I could find. "Erm... Excuse me..." The guy turned around. He was--"M. Shadows?"

"Yes?" He folded his bulbous arms.

"Um can you please tell where I could find the Headmaster's Office?" I asked shakingly.

"You must be Miss Lizvett, follow me." He started walking towards what looked to be the main building, I followed him.

"Wait here!" He told me soon as we had gotten to a huge set of doors. He walked into the doors; and not a moment later he walked back out. "Come." I followed him through the doors. The room was huge, but very creepy all at the same time. The walls where mahogany paneled with very disturbing pictures hung upon them. In the center of the room was a mahogany desk, and sitting at the desk was the one person I'd never thought I'd see, Nikki fucking Sixx.

"Well, well, Miss Indika Lizvett, I see you have already met the school's principle, Mr. Shadows. He will be the one that shall show you to your classes `til lunch, then you shall be assisted by Coach Vengeance, after class he will show you to your dorm." He grinned slyly. "Here is your class schedule, and the student hand book. I trust that you will study both of these, Am I correct?"

"Yes, Nikki." He smirked in amusement, but behind me, I could hear a slight growl coming from Shadows.

"Well then, class is about to start. You will need a bathing suit for your first class. Coach Vengeance would not be happy if you came unprepared.

"Yes sir."

"Mr. Shadows?" Sixx asked.

"Yes, Sir?" M. Shadows turned around.

"I trust that you will escort Miss Lizvett to her car, so she can get the supplies she needs." Nikki folded his arms.

Shadows took a deep sigh, "Yes, Sir." He then turned on the heel of his polished Docs, and walked out the door. I followed him out of the building and to my van; there was no sort of small talk what so ever. He just stalked around as I used all my breath, just to walk close to him. When we got to my van, he stood there admiring the paint job, a mural with all the musicians I've ever admired, while I unlocked the sliding side door. When I got it open a blast of Coffee and Strawberry Air-freshener filled both of our noses.

"Your van smells horrible!" Shadows groaned.

"I'm sorry but if you like the smell of jockstrap, I wouldn't complain about my car."

As soon as I pulled out my bikini and a towel, and have the door shut; I was grabbed by the shoulders and pushed against the door. Shadow's face was beat red, with daggers shooting out of his eyes. "Listen, you little brat! This school isn't anything like Huntington Beach, the punishments are harder. I'll be damned If I let some girl get in my way. Professor Sixx does not control the punishments I do. So if I were you, I'd be on my best behavior. Got it?" His face was so close to mine that I could feel his lip ring, just graze across my cheek. He towered at least six inches over me.

"Yes...sir." I acted scared. But really, I wasn't, it was just a challenge to me.

He then stalked off to another building that was right next to the main building. It must have been all the fitness classes are. The door he opened lead to a swimming pool. The coach was taking attendance and all of the students were dressed. I was the only girl in the class.

"Great." I murmured.

"Zack, new student." Shadows said. The young and...Attractive coach looked up from his clipboard.

"Hi! You must be Miss Indika. The locker room is there; you may go and change in there and I will inform you on the rules.” He pointed to the door to the right.

I walked in and changed into my ‘KISS’ bikini that said ‘Lick it Up’ on the butt and ‘KISS’ on the left breast. I then pulled up my long black and purple hair, into a ponytail. I walked out into the pool room; the class was already in the water doing the front stroke.

Coach Vengeance saw me and walked towards me. “Miss Lizvett…”

“Indika—” I corrected him.

“Indika, next class I would advise you to wear a shirt over your bathing suit.” He smiled. I left my eyes scan the room for Shadows. “Matt is not in the room. I know he can be a scary guy; but all I’m saying is stay on his good side and you won’t feel his wrath.”

“Mr. Vengeance—”

“Zacky, I’m only Coach Vengeance in front of Matt and the Headmaster.” He laughed.

“OK Zacky, what are the rules I need to know?”

“No thongs: Girls and guys; don’t piss me off. If you…well, you know… the monthly, talk to me and I will give you an assignment.” His face was slight red. “Don’t piss in the pool, the water will turn dark blue, and I will give you crap about it throughout the next three years.”

“You got it.” I chuckled.

“Also do you know the Front Stroke?”

“Yes sir!” I grinned.

“Good, do ten laps for me.” He then walked off.

After my third lap I was out of breath and hanging on the edge. Zacky walked towards me and knelt down, “Indika, tell me truthfully…Do you smoke?” He asked in a hushed tone. I gave him a look of Suspicion. “I promise I won’t tell anybody.”

“Yes.” I muttered.

“How Often?”

“Half a pack a day.” I said ashamed.

“Cut down, please.” He asked.

"Sure.” I smiled wiping the water from my eyes.

After class, I was thankful to strip out of my bathing suit and take a shower. The hot water felt amazing against my cold skin. The soap was rinsed down the drain, as the pink and black tiled locker room steamed up. I wrapped my towel around my body and walked to where my clothes are. There was one problem, my clothes where no were to be found. But only my socks, shoes, and school bag were sitting there. I was about to scream, so loud it would awake Hades.
I stormed out into the pool room; Shadows and Zacky was talking. Shadows was the first to see me, “Miss Lizvett! What the Hell!” Zacky turned around to see what Shadows was bellowing about, his face turned bright red.

“Erm, Miss Lizvett, may I asked why you are not dressed…and only in a towel.” Zacky’s face kept getting redder.

“Somebody stole my clothes.” I growled.

“Oh… I shall get your clothes from your van while you stay here. And then I will find whoever stole them, Miss Lizvett.” Shadows said, with a scowl.

“Erm OK. Just get me the basics I have my shoes.” I said, after that he left in a swift stride.

“You can wait in the locker room if you like.” Zacky said, while sitting on a bench.

“Oh no! I don’t want Mr. Jockstrap to even walk in on me in any shape or form!” I sat next to him on the bench.

“Oh… Understandable. So what class do you have next?” He was definitely trying to make civil conversation.

“Childs Development, with Mr. Plague.” I said.

“Just so you know, Mr. Plague’s class is one of the funnest aside from mine.” He grinned.

I laughed, “You’re just saying that your class is the best…”

“No Seriously, Other classes students dread. But mine and Mr. Plague’s are the best.”

I slightly punched him in the arm, playfully; he stopped laughing. “Oh I’m so… Sorry! It is kind of a habit! I honestly didn’t mean to…” I pleaded.

“Err... It’s fine…” He looked away, suddenly the door opened and in walked Shadows with a bundle of clothes.

He handed them to me. “Here.”

“Thank You.” I said, before I run to the locker room to change. Pants, bra, underwear… I need a shirt. ‘Damn it Shadows!’ “You forgot my shirt!” I yelled at him when I walked out the locker room with everything else on except a shirt. My towel covered what was bare.

“Well that's too bad. Coach Vengeance, do you have an extra gym shirt?” He looked to Zacky.

“I don’t have any more gym shirts. But I do have a shirt. It’s mine, though.” Zacky shrugged.

“That will do, Go get it.” Shadows grunted. Zacky briskly walked into his office, and then returned with a black t-shirt.

“Here you go.” He handed it to me, and I just slipped it on. It was a Vengeance University T-shirt with a skull on the front.

“Thank you Coach.” I smiled at Zacky who smiled back. Shadows just stood where he was, arms folded.

"Yeah, let's go." He walked out of the door.

"Bye Coach. See you later!" I waved, as he did the same.

Shadows and I walked into the main building again, into a small room. Class was still in session from first period so we sat off to the side in the back off the class. As soon as the bell rings, students filed out. “Mr. Plague, I’ve got the new student.” Shadows said bleakly.

“OK Matt!” Plague said. He looked up and smiled, “I can take it from here.”

Shadows huffed then turned, to walk out of the door. “Now you are free from the big mean… Matty…” He laughed. “Now Miss Lizvett… How guttered is your mind?”

“So far it’s in the sewer!” I said proudly.

“Excellent!” He clasped his hands together.

“Erm… Mr. Plague…”

“Jimmy, please. Mr. Plague is my father.”

“Really?” I asked.

“Hell no!” He laughed. Students began filing in the class room.

“Then you should call me Indika, or Indi.” I smirked.

“Well Indee…” He elongated the end. “Before take your seat, I want you to tell me the first thing that’s on your mind!” He grinned.

I grinned back at him then said, “ Sigmund Freud does his own mother!

“Oh My GOD! You are an A7X fan! I love you even more!” He screamed childishly, while giving me a hug. He hugged me really tightly, as I hugged him back. He released the embrace, “Now, you can sit…” He looked around the room. “…Next to Mr. Bukater.” He pointed to a guy in a Tye-dyed shirt, and a Rasta colors hat. He smiled and waved.

I sat next to him, “Hi! I’m Jared. But everyone calls me Malenko.” He grinned.

“I’m Indika, but everyone calls me Indi.” I grinned.

“So how do you like N.A. so far?” He asked while playing with the lid of his Faygo.

“Eh, It’s beautiful, but Shadows is a dick.” I shrugged.

“Yeah…He can be scary. But you really gotta watch out for Synyster. The girls and some guys are completely dazzled, but he walks like Dracula and is fierce all the time. But the only reason I take his class is because, I think he has a marvelous ass.”

“Oh…Wait—you’re homosexual?” I asked quietly.

“Damn right! I’m proud of it!” He grinned.

“That’s awesome!” I grinned widely.

“Settle down class… today we are going to learn about—excuse me for being so bold…Sex!” Jimmy grinned. All the girls except for me, giggled as if they never heard the word ‘sex’ before.

“Sex is a wonderful thing between a man and a woman. Also very pleasurable.” He smirked.

“Now, everyone take a condom and a banana.” He sat the bins on a table.

When I got my condom, it was a Strawberry flavored one. “I gots a flavored one!” I screamed. Everyone busted out laughing even Jimmy.

Class went amazingly. I had so much fun learning about sex, weird? Yes, but I was dreading my next class… Algebra II with Shadows! I wanted to scream bloody murder when the bell ran and Shadows showed up. He escorted me to his classroom.
I was glaring daggers at him throughout the whole class period, while he taught about Logarithm and Rationales. How could the one person, that was all I had during hard times, can be so mean. It was just so flabbergasting. Teachers at this school where so casually dressed, yet they are so cruel, why?
I rested my head on my shoulder; I could smell the soft cologne that came from the shirt. It smelt like Cedar and the Ocean. It was absolutely delicious. I smiled softly and closed my eyes.
After that, the class was a breeze. Now it was time for Photography with the Headmaster, fun, fun! When I walked into the Photography room, I was immediately greeted by Nikki. “Ah, hello Miss Lizvett; how is your day going so far?” He said, holding a 35mm camera.

“Peachy, just peachy.” I said.

He looked over to Shadows, “Thank you Mr. Shadows for escorting her, to her classes.”

“You are welcome, sir.” He said bleakly.

Throughout Photography I was mainly on the computer because I didn’t have anything to work on at the moment. But Mr. Sixx did tell us the difference between developing colored film and Black and white film. I obviously wasn’t paying attention.
After his presentation, everyone was working in the dark room, while I was on the internet writing fan-fiction on ‘Mibba’. I was working on a ‘Labyrinth’ story, when the bell rang. Shadows was standing at the door, arms folded and everything.
I followed him to the Mess Hall, and he left me there, to get my food and waited for Zacky. The food looked edible, and it smelt good. I had gotten a hamburger and fries, with orange juice. Not much of a lunch, but it was something. I looked around the lunch room, and I couldn’t find a seat. So I just sat on the floor.

Halfway through my lunch, I could see a pair of Chucks, and a pair of black gym shorts. I looked up and see Zachy looking down at me, smiling. “Why are you sitting on the floor?” He asked.

“Because there is nowhere else to sit.” I said in a flat tone.

“Oh, do you mind if I sit with you?” He asked.

I shrugged, “Be my guest.” He smiled then sat next to me on the floor.

“So…Indika, how was your day so far?” He was definitely trying to start a conversation.

“Like I told Sixx, ’Peachy, just peachy” I took another bite of my sandwich.

“Oh. So what did you think of Mr. Plague’s class?” He smirked. “I was right, wasn’t I?”

“Yeah, Jimmy’s class is crazy and awesome, and I love it!” I giggled.

“So you’re saying you don’t love mine?” He pouted.

“No! I do love your class, it is absolutely amazing!” I giggled.

“Yay!” He laughed, which made me feel better. The bell sounded through the mess hall, I took a deep breath then stood up.

“Come on Coach, you’ve got to escort me to class.”

“I guess you’re right.” He said then we both headed our way out of the mess hall to the third floor.

“Hey Johnny!” Zacky said when we walked into a class room. “I’ve got Miss Indika here with me.” Zacky grinned.

“So…Johnnay…Where do I sit?” I grinned, he and Zacky smirked, at my remark.

“You can sit, over there.” He pointed to an empty seat. I shrugged, and then took my seat at the desk. Zacky and Johnny talked for a bit, then Zacky left so that Johnny can start his lesson. Throughout class, He had read a book, A Night To Remember, was the book. Then we had to talk about who we thought was a good person. Some said Thomas Andrews, some said 1st Officer Murdoch, and this one chick said J. Bruce Ismay; I wanted to slap a bitch.

Then I was called on, “Miss Lizvett, who do you think was a true person?”

“5th Officer Harold Lowe.” I smiled.

“And why is that?” All eyes were on me.

“Well because he was commandeering the only lifeboat that went back for those who were in the water. He was on life boat 14, which saved three out of 1,500.” I said loudly. Everyone stared at me in shock.

“Good.” Johnny smiled. After that class was over.
My next class was Chemistry with Gates; Zacky of course, escorted me to Gates’ class.

“Today class, we are going to learn about Oxidation, and combustion.” He said. “The example I have for today is—”

“Hi! Brian!” The whole class looked towards the door, standing in the doorway was Jimmy.

“Hello Jimmy.” Gates sighed.

“Ooh! Are you going to blow things up! Oh can I watch?” He jumped in excitement.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever.” Gates scowled. Jimmy waved at me before sitting in an empty desk.

“My first example is liquid Nitrogen and this peeled orange.” He bounced a whole peeled orange in his hand. He then took the cap off of the aluminum tank and pours some of the liquid into a Styrofoam cooler. “Now I’m going to drop this orange into the cooler and see what happens.” He drops the fruit into the cooler. “Liquid Nitrogen’s temperature is -3000°F, which if it is in contact with it skin it will yes, burn.” He picks up a pair of metal tongs, “Now watch what happens.” He reaches into the cooler and grabs the orange. Suddenly he lets the orange go, and it falls to the tiled floor, shattering completely.
A few girls jumped, another girl shrieked. I thought it was cool. “You see, that Liquid Nitrogen or LN2, can freeze anything into a solid. There for, I can make Ice cream in a matter of seconds.” He puts cream, vanilla, sugar into a plastic baggy. Zips it tightly and places it into the cooler. “Now, onto another project. I have this rocket here, it is compacted with shredded t-shirts. I need an assistant; Jimmy can you come here.” Jimmy trotted towards Gates, “Now, as soon as I say ‘Go’ , Mr. Plague will place the tip of the lighter in this rocket hole and ignite it.” He said. “I’m going to mix Calcium carbide and H2O, which will give of a flammable gas.” He pours water into the tube and waits. Jimmy places the tip of the lighter into the whole, “GO!”
Jimmy ignites the lighter and a loud pop sounds from it as the scraps of a t-shirt came shooting out from the end of the rocket.

“Let’s check on the Ice-Cream.” He walks over to the cooler and pulls out the plastic bag. “Now who wants Ice Cream?” I was the first to raise my hand, not paying attention to any of the other classmates. I locked eyes with Gates, before breaking the eye contact by looking around at the other classmates. Every one of them had their eyes on me, while snickering. I turned back around while putting down my hand.

“Miss Lizvett? May I ask, why do you think you deserve this bag of Ice cream?” Gates glared at me.

“I…I… thought you meant like….err….” I sunk deeply in my chair, and blushed vigorously.
Gates smirked cruelly, “Here you go Jimmy.” He handed Jimmy the baggy with a spoon.

“Yay!” Jimmy Giggled.

Outside the classroom I could hear the footsteps of rubber soled sneakers rubbing against the tiled floor. ‘Thank god, my Savior, Coach Vengeance to the rescue.’ I thought to myself.

“Hello Professor Gates.” Zacky entered the classroom, with a cheery smile.

“You look like you got laid.” Jimmy said with a mouth severely full of Ice cream.

“You want some Ice cream?” Gates asked.

“No, thank you. I’ve got to keep my figure.” He said sticking out his slight chub.

“Well. So why are you here Coach?” I look over to Zacky, from my worksheet Gates gave us.

“I’ve got to escort Miss Indika, to her classes.” Zacky said.

“So, Matt put you in charge of the brat?” Gates growled. They may have been talking in hushed tones, but I knew he was purposely allowing me to hear his snide remark.

“I don’t mind.” Zacky shrugged.

I looked over to see Jimmy, who had the little baggy inside out, and licking it. The bell rings and all the students have fled the room, except for me. I slowly stood up, and walked to the three men. “Hello Coach Vengeance, Professor Plague.” I smiled.

“Indi!” Jimmy Screeched, while giving me a very sticky hug.

“Hey, Indika.” Zacky waved slightly.

“You ready to take me to my next class?” I looked at Zacky.

“Why yes, we should go.” He started walking out of the door.

“Why are you guys teaching instead of being major Rock stars?” I asked Zacky, who was walking beside me.

“Well, I’m not sure actually. Most of us thought it would be good to teach teens on our free time. Some of us don’t want to be Rock stars anymore. But I’m not really sure why.” Zacky Shrugged.

“Oh…So what’s your favorite movie?” I asked randomly.

“Um… I love all Tim Burton movies. But I’d have to say ‘Sleepy Hollow.’ That is what my dog is named after.”

“Sleepy Hollow?”

“Ichabod.” He pulled out his phone and showed me a picture of a black Poodle like dog.

“Aww! He’s so cute!” I gushed.

“Yeah, but he’s a vicious dog.” Zacky laughed.

“Oh yes, I can so tell!” I grinned.

“So I guess this is your class.” Zacky said. His face kinda sunk down into a very sad expression.

“Yeah I guess, See ya’ Zacky.” I waved then walked into the class room.

History was very much a drag. It was weird seeing SLASH, without his beaver skin tophat; he was wearing blue jeans and a t-shirt, his hair was pulled back into a pony-tail, and his shades weren’t covering those chocolate brown eyes. But other than that it was weird.
We started to learn about the Civil War and about President Lincoln. We took some notes, did a self-starter; and now finally class was over. Zacky walked through the door, “Hello Professor Slash, how was Miss Lizvett, did she cause any trouble?” Zacky winked at me.

“Oh! Don’t be talking smack Coach.” I smirked.

“Actually she is opposite on what Matt told me.” The tall man said.

“Wait! Shadows have been warning my teachers! Ohh…. When I get my hands on him!” I clenched my fists.

“Now Miss Lizvett, we don’t accept violence in my school.” Zacky depend his voice, trying to imamate The Principle.

“I wasn’t going to hurt him, I was just going to piss in his Cheerios.” I smiled meakly, as the other two roared with laughter.

“I don’t like Cheerios.” All three of us abruptly stopped laughing and turned our heads to see Shadows standing at the door, with his arms folded. “Once you are finish, I have the key to Miss Lizvett’s dorm room.” He held out a key ring with one single key on it, his thumb and index finger is what was preventing the key to fall.

Zacky cleared his throat, “Right, Sorry Matt.” He grabbed the key. “Come on Miss Lizvett.” I followed him out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
please tell me what you think, it was just a dream I had and I thought it was awesome...:D Also I would love comments, minor criticism is acceptable :D For those who don't know, I am trying to create an illusion of some sort, that in the outside world NA is terrifying but really it's like a standard school but with walls and dorms. Also I might add that parent can choose to send their children there. Not all students at NA are bad kids. But, it will become worse. I assure you #:)