Status: Comment+Subscribes= <3 :)

Waste Away With Me

Eighteen

When we got home I got rid of my old clothes and replaced the with the new clothes Aunt Terri had bought me, and I put my new make up in my bathroom. She'd also bought me a lot of things to decorate my room, including three different colors of paint so I could paint it however I wanted. I planned on doing that tomorrow since she'd luckily not planned anything.

I was in the process of organizing my shoes when Aunt Terri announced that I had a phone call, "I think it's that cute guy from lunch!"

I smiled widely and pick up the phone sitting on my night stand, "Hello there, you sure don't waste much time do you?" I say, I can hear Taylor laugh. There was a lot of noise in the background and I wondered where he was.

"Nah, I just couldn't wait to talk to you again."

I laid on the bed and we started talking a little bit about ourselves, Taylor was from Texas but moved to California when he was a kid. He told me all about his childhood and everything, but he was careful not to give too much away about what the present was like.

"So where are you from?" He asked when he was done.

"Um," I sigh, "I actually don't really know, I've always moved around a lot. The first time I remember moving though it was from Tampa to Atlanta, then to Birmingham, after that we went to Portland, then to New York, and then to Phoenix. My older sister told me we moved a lot before that too, but I was just too young to remember."

"Wow, that's a lot of moving! Why are you here in California?"

I sighed, "That's actually really personal, I'm not sure I want to talk about it right now."

"Oh, okay, I understand completely." He says, the noise in the background gets louder, that was when I asked him where he was.

"I'm uh, actually backstage," he chuckles, "of a Foo Fighters gig."

My eyes widened, that's where I knew him from! I grew completely silent, he doesn't say anything either. We listen to each other breathe mostly, it was the first of many times he would stay on the phone with me until I fell asleep.