Status: Comment+Subscribes= <3 :)

Waste Away With Me

Everywhere

Taylor Hawkins was only half listening to his friend talk before she came in the restaurant, but as soon as he saw her he was no longer paying any attention to Dave Grohl anymore. She was so beautiful, but more than anything he couldn't stop staring at her eyes. Perfect green orbs, wide as if everything she saw was special. He watched her sit down and push her curly red hair past her shoulder, he was so busy studying her every move that he didn't even realize that Dave had stopped talking completely.

"Dude, have you been listening at all?" He asked, his dark brown eyes narrowed at Taylor as if he had a hard time seeing his face.

"Sorry Dave, I just zoned out." His eyes wandered back towards her, the waitress sat her and the woman she was with in the booth behind them. It made Taylor's heart pound to think that she was behind him and he could talk to her, that he had the chance to talk to her and he had to take it.

"Dave, can you hold on one second please?" He asked his friend, who was now wolfing down a hamburger. He rolled his eyes and turned around, the older woman saw him first. She furrowed her eyebrows and motioned for the girl to turn around, when she did Taylor was now fast to face with the sharp green eyes he was studying from a distance just moments earlier.

They were much more beautiful up close, they had small specks of blue and yellow in them. There was a brown pattern in them that made her eyes look psychedelic almost.

"Can I help you with something?" She asked politely, but obviously annoyed.

"I just wanted to tell you that you have beautiful eyes. I mean very beautiful, I spotted them from all the way across the room." He flashed her a perfectly adorable smile, noticing that she was blushing slightly.

"Thank you, you've got beautiful eyes too."

"Not as beautiful as yours." He heard Dave chuckle in the background, knowing that the guitarist found his words corny. Taylor found them to be very true though.

"Oh come on mister man, you're making me blush." She smiles, the woman she was with smiles too.

"My name is Taylor."

"Do you have a last name?" She smirks.

"Hawkins," He smiles, tempted to tell her that he was in the Foo Fighters but he changed his mind in fear that she may end up liking him just for that reason, "what's your name?"

"Lana Lee," they shake hands and she introduces her aunt, Taylor was shocked that Terri was her aunt. They looked so much alike he was sure they were mother and daughter.

"Would you like to come sit with me?" He asked politely since they were hitting it off.

She shakes her head, "I'm here with my aunt and it's the first time we've seen each other since I was little."

He looks down, "Oh okay, I understand. Can I at least have your number?"

She looked back at Terri, who nods with a smile on her face. Lana digs a pen out of her purse and writes her number on his wrist, she puts her name under it and to his surprise a heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Taylor's a bit infatuated eh?