‹ Prequel: Single
Status: Fresh. Active. Final chapter in their story.

How To Hate

Diez.

-Fatima-

***Next Day***

After everyone calmed me down Drake and Tyga went to get my stuff and move it into a house near where Tyga and where Wayne were staying.

"Mommy I be tree tomorrow!"

"Yupp."

I was sitting in front of the big glass window.

Tyga decided to rent me this house cause he felt bad about that Chyna chick.

I had the twins party all planned out and I wasn't letting some groupie ruin it.

My phone vibrated and 'Baby-Daddy' flashed across the screen.

"Wassup Wayne?"

"I got the cake and I'm taking it to Tyga's now. Just put in the order for the balloons."

"Ok, thanks so much."

"No problem. These are my babies and I already missed too much of their lives."

I didn't know how to respond so I just sat there in silence.

"Well I'll call you when I get home."

"Ok"

I hung up and decided that me and the kids were going out.

I slipped on my shoes then walked into the room where the kids were sleeping.

"Put on some clothes cause we're going out."

"Where?!!?!"

I laughed at Farahs face.

"I don't know yet."

She got up and ran to her suitcase while Zavier took his sweet time.

"Hurry up Zav."

He huffed but sped up his pace a little.

Zavier

I did Farahs hair and then let her put on the clothes she picked out.

Farah

Tyga went to extremes and also got me a rental car. A 2011 Infiniti .

We got in the car and I turned the radio up when I heard Faded playing.

We drove around for a little bit before I decided to go pick up Nae and go out to eat.

Want to come with me& the babies out to eat -LABaby

No. My mom is upset about some schoolwork issues. Maybe next week. -NaeNaeBaeBae

Smhh Nae. Ok, love you. -LABaby

Love you too -NaeNaeBaeBae

I decided to text Tyga.

Meet me at the hospital in 1 hour -LABaby

Ok -TyTyga

I pulled up to the hospital and we got out.

"Mommy why we here?"

"To visit."

Even though I knew she wasn't satisfied with my answer she left it alone.

I walked up to the front desk.

"Ramon Santiago"

"Room 33. All the way back and to your left."

I gave a poliet smile and grabbed the kids hands before following her directions.

I walked in and Ramon was sitting up watching Soccer on TV.

I waited to come see him cause I know from expierence what its like to see someone at there worse after a fight.

"Raon!"

"Hey Sunshine! Hey Big Man!"

They ran up and Farah hopped on the bed with him while Zavier struggled because he was shorter.

I lifted him up and sat him next to Ramon while I sat on the foot of the bed.

"How've you been?"

"Better. But doctor said I should be out by next week."

I nodded.

"What caused Dra-"

"Sydnee is mine."

"What? How? Y-sh-"

"We met at a concert. I was her assigned body gaurd and when I took her back to her room she was past drunk and....yeah."

"Wow."

I looked at Ramon and shook my head.

"Karmas a female dog."

He nodded.

Tyga walked in and gave me a hug and a kiss in the forehead.

Lately Tyga's actions have gone from strictly sexual to more of a passionate level.

I mean we don't have a title on what we are because he hasn't asked and niether have I.

"Tigger!"

"Hey Little Man"

Farah was falling asleep on Ramon's shoulder.

"T-Boo, come on. I called Nicki and she is coming over with Sydnee so she'll take Farah and Zavier. We got some business to handle"

I looked at hom confused but got up kissing Farah and a now half sleep Zavier on the forehead.

"Bye Ramon"

"See ya Teem"

I laughed and gave him a kiss on te cheek.

When me and Tyga got in the car he just stared at me.

"What the fuck you doing putting ya lips on that nigga"

I looked at him like he had lost his mind.

"First. Watch ya tone when you talk to me, talk to me like you got some sense. Two. Why the fuck does it matter to you. We have no title and you sure as hell aint put no ring on my finger so get the fuck with that shit."

"So you just walk around putting ya lips on random niggas"

"He aint random. I've known him for 2 years. And Im not a hoe so don't talk to me like Im one. Ok?"

He just shook his head and pulled off.

He seriously got me twisted.

LABaby: This nigga @Tyga got me fucked up. @QueenShitSCHWAG @LilTunechiYMCMB Get ya boy

My phone beeped with a text.

What now? -HoneyLastQueen

He coming at really dumb right now -LABaby

I gotchu -HoneyLastQueen

Tyga pulled in front of some strip club and I looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"Just get out"

I rolled my eyes and followed him inside.

When we walked there was this Rachetity Anne looking female with Chocolate skin, blone hair, pink lipstick, and dimple piercings. She looked like Nicki gone wrong

"Chyna."

"Heeeeyyy Ty"

So this was Chyna.

She need to be busy in court sueing her plastic sergueon rather than threatening me.

"Look, I brought Fatima cause I think You have something you need to say"

"You're right."

She looked at me with the fake ass smile.

"Pregnancy sure made you fat. No wonder why when you were pregnant Wayne was sleeping with me& my friends"

I felt everything around me freeze and I felt like things started moving in slow motion.

My fist connected with her face four times before Tyga got me under control.

I was in his arms kicking and screaming.

"Bitch wait till I see you again. Tyga won't be there. Imma whoop ya ass real good. Fucked with the wrong one"

A stripper walked by and Tyga got distracted and his grip loosened. Dumb ass.

I jumped out his arms and ran over to her getting three more punches in before Tyga grabbed me again.

"Threaten me and my kids again. On some real shit, they gon be carrying ya Rachetity Anne ass out here in a bunch a body bags! I swear no one will recgonize you boo boo."

Tyga finally got me outside but of course I was still yelling and screaming.

"Bitch fucked up!"

I pushed Tyga's arms off me and began walking down the Cali streets.

I looked back and I saw Tyga going back into the strip club. Asshole.

I walked and when I finally looked around me I realized I was at Tyga's Mom's house.

I walked in and saw Wayne and Tessa, Tyga's cousin, making out.

I felt slow tears fall.

I left walking to Drake's. I knew Nicki was there with the kids.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another one will be coming tonight. And I know I have been focusing alot on Fatima's view but she's going to be going through alot soon so she's my main focus right now.