‹ Prequel: Single
Status: Fresh. Active. Final chapter in their story.

How To Hate

Nueve.

-Fatima-

I sat on the couch and enjoying the feel of me sinking into the pillows.

"Tygas. Met his moms."

"Oh so you meeting parents now."

"It's not like that. He didnt know where I live and he's staying with his moms"

Wayne rolled his eyes.

I dont have time for his adittude.

I looked at my phone and saw a notification.

Tyga: Blunt blowing and recording is the only way to make music @LABaby @QueenShitSCHWAG

LABaby: I can spit hard! Studio time aint play time @QueenShitSCHWAG @Tyga

QueenShitSCHWAG: @LABaby in the studio for the first time in a year! Wildd. @Tyga

Tyga: @QueenShitSCHWAG and @LABaby on the same track >>>>>

LABaby: @Tyga @QueenShitSCHWAG AND YOU KNOW THIS MAN !!!!!

"Their birthday is in 2 days."

"I know. I gave birth to them I cant forget"

I looked down at the new notification.

LilTunechiYMCMB: The babies will be 3 in a couple of days..Damn time flies. I wonder what we doing @LABaby

"Big Carter I'm right here."

He laughed

"MOMMY!"

"Yes!"

"I wan see NaeNae and Uncle Tigger"

I looked at Wayne with a raised eyebrow and he nodded.

"Ok! Put your shoes on!"

They came out the room and we all went to the back hotel garage.

"Ok. You guys have to ride with daddy cause mommys car only has two seats"

Farah smiled and followed Wayne. Spoiled already.

While Zavier stood in front of me pouting.

"Ugh fine!"

He smiled and rab to the car.

"I got Zavier"

Wayne smiled and shook his head. What can I say, that boy knows how to use those puppy dog eyes.

I put Zavier in and buckled him then got in myself.

After settling on a station we pulled off.

My phone beeped with a text and Zavier picked it up unlocking it. Yeah he cant form a proper sentence but knows how to work my iPhone 4S. Sue me.

"Mommy Uncle Tigger said he want ick your......mommy I no know that word."

"Call him for me boo"

After ringing three times he answered.

"Your baby-daddy at ya service."

"Boy please. You know I'm driving so I had Zavier read ya text. Your lucky he cant sound out words that well."

He laughed

"My bad ma but it's the truth."

"Where are you?"

"Studio with YMCMB"

"Ared well me, Wayne, Nae, and the babies are coming so you have 30 minutes to get rud of what yall smoking and drinking."

"I gotchu boo."

"Bye hubby"

"Oh damn. I got a title now."

"Bye Michael!"

He hung up and Wayne called.

"Where he at? I got Nae."

"Well hello to you too and he with the crew at the studio."

"Tyga stays in the studio!"

I laughed

"Meet you there."

"Ared."

He hung up and Zavier started playing some game on my phone.

***30 mins later***

We pulled up to the studio at the same time and I walked in behind Wayne, Nae, Farah, and Zavier.

The lady took one look at Wayne 

"6E"

Wayne nodded and led us to the studio.

We opened the door to see everybody chilling listening to what I laid down earlier.

Wayne sat next to Mack, Farah sat on Wayne's lap, Zavier sat on Shanell's lap, Nae sat next to Twist, and I sat on Tyga's lab. 

Suddenly my phone started ringing so I walked outside of the studio to answer it.

"Hello"

"Im watching you"

"Excuse me. Who is this?"

Stay away from Michael or Wayne and your beautiful kids will suffer"

"Look bit-"

"No. You look if you dont stay away from Michael Im going to hurt the ones you loce the most. Starting with your beautiful little twins Farah and Zavier. Stay. Away. From. Michael."

With that said they hung up.

My ees started watering as I walked back into the studio.

"Tima baby whats wrong?"

Even though attention was all on me all I was doing was looking back and forth between Farah and Zavier.

"Someone is threating Farah and Zavier if I dont stay away from Michael"

You could feel everybody in the room tense up. I could loose my babies over some groupie shit.

"Chyna"

Everyone looked at Tyga as he face grew angry.

Who the fuck is Chyna ?!??!!!?
♠ ♠ ♠
Pulling an all-nighter with my hw tonight but thats how much I live yall