Sequel: My Only One

Remembering Sunday

The Move

I remember that Sunday like it was any other Sunday, except this one I was moving to Baltimore with my Best Friend Aria! We are getting in on Saturday, thankfully right before Warped Tour! We have out tickets. We are excited! Every 5 minutes i would hear this:

"Ok the ticket is still in my pocket"

I laughed at Aria, but after i laugh she would feel my pockets for my ticket. I would reassure her its still there! Who are we gonna see you ask? Only our sick obsession, ALL TIME LOW! But we are also gonna see Paramore, The Ready Set, NeverShoutNever.

Me and Aria are excited about moving to Baltimore. We’ve met all the neighbors but one. So we are excited to meet them. I was driving the moving truck and Aria just to be silly would thank me for being a safe driver unlike Barakitty. I rolled my eyes and she would laugh. I would make a comment about Alexander being chubby. She gets all defensive, its hilarious. She flipped on the radio and our boys are playing so of course we sing along.

“I feel like dancing tonight”

We get to the address and Aria gets out and unlocks the house leaving the door open and opens the garage door and goes to the back of the moving truck were I was grabbing our boxes labeled “Music” knowning we wont be able to move in without listening to our boys.

“Niiiiice” Aria remarked when I grabbed the box.

I get outta the truck so she can grab a box and then I see him…dropping the box. Aria hears the thud of the box hitting the ground and puts the box she grabbed down and skips over to me and sees him. Her jaw falling down like mine did. He turns over to look at us, actually they. It was All Time Low. They waved and walked over to our yard. Me and Aria quickly shut our mouths before they commented. Aria is in her AWG hoodie and I’m rocking my JAGK tank top.

“Hi I’m….” One of them started.

“By the look of us do you really have to say who you are?” Aria said.

They examined us.

“Oh!” Jack said with a smile. I smiled of course I am a huge Barakat lover.

“Rian! Zack!” Mrs. Merrick called from the house.

“Dang it…Come on Rian” Zack said and pulled Rian with him.

“Who lives there?” I asked hoping it was the Barakat’s.

“We all do..Its our tour break house.” Alex said smirking.

“Our parents are over surpricing us since we are here and in Baltimore for the last show of Warped” Jack gets interrupted…

“OOOOOOOOH JACK SWEETY” Holly said from the house. Jack sighs and walks over.

I stood there completely heart broken and a sad look on my face. Aria sees Holly and looks at me. She nudges me. Alex is watching us.

“Are You ok?” Aria said quietly. I shook my head no. Alex see me.
“What wrong?” Alex asks softly.

“ Uh!” Aria said pointing to my shirt. He nods understanding. I walk inside the house and closes the door so I can scream.

“DAMN HOLLY MADISON! LIVE LIKE JACK AND HOLLY! NO FUCKING THANK YOU!” I scream not noticing the garage door was open and it echoed outside.

“Geeze Someone doesn’t like Holly” Alex said and chuckles a bit and looks at Aria shaking her head and shuts up.
♠ ♠ ♠
the other chapters hopefully will be longer!