Sequel: My Only One

Remembering Sunday

Warped Tour

It the next morning. Warped Tour is starting in a few hours. Aria went next door and asked Rian for some VIP tickets, which we got!Aria just woke me up, Hopefully today will be the one Sunday to remember.

"Come on Des! WAKE UP!" Aria said shaking me. I moan and opening my eyes seeing Aria wearing her JAGK Tank Top and some shorts and Vans.

"UGGGH!" I moan and gets up and gets my clothes and a towel then go to the bathroom and shower. I get out 15 minutes later all dried off and i put my Amerrickan shirt and a pair of shorts. I walk to the kitchen passing the dining room, staring at the poster Aria made. The poster said "PENIS" in big pink and black letters and i laugh and continue on into the kitchen. Aria hands me hot chocolate and a spoonful of peanut butter. MY FAVORITE!

"There are markers and glitter on the table in the dining room and a blank poster" Aria giggled.

"YAY!" i said happy, " I dont know what to write on it especially after yesterday."

"Write something!" Aria said "Oh here are you sunglasses."

I looked at them and smiled. She wrote: "JAGK's GIRL" on the lenses in window paint.

"Damn I love you!" I said smiling and hugged her.

"I know :)" Aria said and smiles.

We glanced out the window in the dining room looking at All Time Low's house.

"I can't believe we moved next to them." I said.

"Duuuuuude It was destiny! Oh after Warped we are picking out like 9 different paint colors." she remarked and hugged me.

"i doubt that. and KK!" I answered.

Aria read my shirt out loud. "We dont want to die so we didnt let Jack drive"

We both giggled. Then we heard a car door slam and looked out the window and see Jack walking into the house.

"Aria!" I said worried and scared.

"Go Talk to him!" Aria demanded!

"Fine." I mumbled and i threw on a beanie and my converses and walked outside to the house and knocked on the door.

Jack opens the door. "Hey new neighbor"

"Why aren't you at Warped Tour?" I asked kinda pissed off.

"Why do you..." he reads my shirt and smirks, "I am upset about something" he says and shrugs.

"What the matter?" I asked trying not to frown.

"I think I am gonna dump Holly. I fell in love with some chick i barely know." He said.

"Oh I'm sorry" I rolled my eyes.

"I should get goin' " glancing at his watch.

"You better" I pointed to his car. He smiled and leaves humming 'Dammit' . I watch him leave then run back to my place and starts working on the poster.

"Whatcha writing?" Aria questioned glancing over my shoulder trying to see.

"I am writing 'Dammit Jack, I Love You'." I said smirking. Quoting Rocky Horror.

"Awwwwwh!" Aria cooed.

Aria and I rushed out the door leaving for Warped. Making sure we had out tickets and VIP passes. We get to warped and enjoys the concert then use our VIP passes and we look for ATL. A guy who worked there showed us to ATL's area and we sit and wait.

Jordon, The Ready Set singer, walks by. "Hey LAdies" he said as he passes and we wave back.

Christofer Drew walks by and waves and we wave back.

Hayley Williams stops by us. "You two..." sees our passes and changed what she was gonna say, "were at the concert right?"

"Yup A Doodle" Aria says and I nod.

"Cool" she says and walks away.

Aria glances at me. "You were rude"

"Sorry I was thinking about something" I said.

"KK" Aria smiled.

All Time Low walked in finally. Zack and Rian start to play video games. Alex sits by Aria and start to talk about puppies or something. Jack standing in the door way. I causally walk over to him.

"So." I look at the rest "Wanna go for a walk or something?"

"Sure!" Jack says with his goofy smile and I start to blush a tiny bit. "Awwh look who is blushing!" he said chuckling,

"Shut up!!" I said playfully and we walked outside and walked around. I was haft tempted to say 'Mom?'

"I never got your name yesterday," Jack said sweetly.

"Destery," I said still haft tempted to say 'Mom?'

"Destery. It has a nice ring to it" He said before he mumbles something.

"Thank You," I said listening to his mumble trying to figure out what he is saying, "Hey maybe tomorrow we can watch Home Alone or something?"

Jack smiled after hearing 'Home Alone' "FUCK YES!"

"Can I say something kinda lame?" I confessed.

"Sure!" He said nicely. "whats up?"

"When I was younger I promised that i would never watch Home Alone until i watched it for the first time with you" I said feeling embarrassed.

"Awwh!" He cooed
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha Aria is like my older sister in this but we are best friends
Dammit by Blink 182
Look up Rocky Horror "Dammit Janet"
ALOT OF ATL REFERENCES SORRY!