Sequel: My Only One

Remembering Sunday

The Interview

I woke up and look over at Jack. I glanced at the clock. 5 am. "uuugh!"

Jack eyes opened a tiny bit. "babe you okay?

"Yeah I'm fine sweety," i said kissing his head.

"Mmm Okay," Jack said, "What time is it?"

"It's 5 am" i said.

Jack groans, "I have to get up for an interview in an hour,"

"Awh baby," i said

Jack yawns and closes his eyes, falling back asleep. I smiled and played with his hair carefully before falling back asleep.

An Hour later Jack gets up & gets ready for the interview. Aria and I tagged along with the boys to the interview. They began.

"Hey It's Cindy here with All Time Low, who looks like they're haft asleep tight now," Cindy, the interviewer, said.

"Hey," Alex said followed by Zack, Jack, and Rian saying it afterwards.

"So Boys you all are looking good this morning," Cindy says.

"Yeah I feel good, woke up next to a beautiful girl," Jack says.

"Really?" Cindy asks, "You have a girlfriend?"

"Well..." Jack started.

"Jack has been flirting with her since the last day of warped tour and hasn't bothered asking her out yet," Zack says. Jack nods in agreement.

"Awwwwh Jack! That's cute!" Cindy says. "So on the topic of girls, Any of you have a special lady?"

"I'm dating Cassadee Pope from Hey Monday," Rian said smiling.

"I've been dating Katie since like senior year," Zack says.

"I asked out my girlfriend like 10 days ago, She's just another hustler and my neighbor. Her and Jack's girlishfriend are with now on tour," Alex says and smiles "Aria Her name is Aria and shes here with us right now,"

"And When i have the balls to ask out Destery. She will be my girlfriend. Destery and Aria are Best friends that so happen to like our band & became our neighbors in Baltimore." Jack says.

"Awwwh! Thats so cute!" Cindy said, "Are you workin' on a new album right now?" she asked.

"Yeah we are. We have a couple of surprises for our hustlers. And Destery has been helping write a few songs. She's an amazing song writer." Ales says.

"You are all going on tour soon?" Cindy asks.

"Yeah we are I am stoked..." Alex says.

"Alex You're so old school. Stoked." Rian says laughing.

"Shut up Rian. at least i didnt say it was gonna be a groovy tour." Alex says laughing.