Where Dreams Come True.

Two.

“Are you ready for this little bit?” Jimmy questions me, his blue eyes sparkling at me as I breathe deeply, feeling incredibly nervous.
“What if I fall over Jim?” I question softly, desperately wanting to run my hands through my hair with nerves but knowing I can’t because Danny had spent over two hours on it.
“Then you fall over little bit, we get a laugh but then you get back up and marry Matt’s ass, I can’t deal with his bitching” Jimmy jokes to me and I giggle softly, looking around the room him and I were seated in.
“I can’t believe Matt arranged this” I whisper softly, seeing Micky Mouse walk around outside greeting some of my guests from the window, making me smile hugely.
“Dude, I know!” Jimmy exclaims, his blue eyes bright and childlike as he bounces in his spot, “I’ve had a hug from Mickey Mouse, Mickey’s wearing a fucking suit Vannah, a suit” Jimmy tells me happily, stressing the suit part out to me while I giggle out loudly.
“This even beats my wedding” Jimmy exclaims, cackling madly as he thinks back to his wedding with Danny.

“Everyone was still hung over” I mutter, giggling loudly as I think back to the previous year, “But that was an amazing weekend in Vegas!” I exclaim to him, grinning as I realise he was doing the same thing Danny had been doing less an hour ago, distracting my nerves.
Jimmy grins, standing to his full height and offering me his right arm as I stand up myself, breathing in deeply as I wrap my arm around his, my nerves returning.
“Are you ready to become Mrs Matthew Saunders?” Jimmy questions me, squeezing my arm softly as the double doors open, Mickey and Minnie Mouse waving into me and Jimmy as a wedding march starts to play.

“oh my god” I whisper as Mickey waves to me, while Minnie fans her face making me giggle as I nod my head eagerly, my eyes flickering out of the room, seeing Matt at the end of the long aisle dressed in a dark grey almost black suit, making my legs weak as I see him while petals shaped as Mickey’s head are scattered across the ground.

Jimmy starts walking me down the aisle, and Mickey pats my head as I walk past him, seeing Matt staring at me with pure adoration in his eyes as tears of happiness fill my eyes while joy spreads through my veins.

The walk to Matt was agonisingly slow, and by time we got to Matt I felt like years had passed.
Jimmy places a tender kiss to my forehead, before slapping Matt on the back, while our hands connect, Matt’s calloused ones with my smooth ones.
“You look beautiful” Matt whispers to me quietly, his hazel gold eyes shining brightly as Jimmy goes to take his seat after giving me away in front of the priest.
“You look quite handsome too”

“Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to join Matthew Charles Sanders and Savannah Alice Cross…”

~

“This is incredibly cheesy” I tell Matt softly as he slowly spins me around the dance floor for our first dance, ’someday my prince will come’ being the song Matt had chosen for us to sway too.
“I am the king of cheese” Matt tells me, a glowing grin on his face and I giggle wiggling my eyebrows at him as we sway in front of the glass windows of our reception, the Disney Castle glowing behind us.
“Oh I know you are” I tell him smirking widely and he laughs, leaning forward connecting our lips softly.

“Have all your dreams come true today?” Matt questions me as his lips rest on my eyes and I shiver from the contact.
“Almost all of them” I murmur back, laying my head on his shoulder as Matt lifts me onto his toes, spinning me around slowly.
“Almost?” Matt questions me curiously and a bigger grin starts to creep onto my face.
“I’m not wearing heels today” I inform Matt, completely confusing him as I raise my head and look into his golden orbs.
“Babe you’re not making sense” Matt mutters to me, his brow furrowing together in pure confusion and I giggle loudly, enjoying the fact I was convincing him.

“Your bucket list baby” I whisper into Matt’s ear softly, helping him with what I was trying to hint at.
“What’s at the top of your list now” I question him and instantly his golden eyes brighten, all confusion vanishing instantly before he wraps his large arms around me, picking my up and spinning me around quickly, making me slightly dizzy.
He puts me down, a huge grin on his face as his left hand connects softly with my clothed stomach, “You mean I’m going to be a daddy?” He questions me and I hum softly, teasing him further before I giggle loudly again.
“Daddy has quite a nice ring to it, doesn’t it Matt?”

I guess dreams really do come true at Disney Land.